Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Sig. Shop :)

Go down 
+17
eskoi
Gunzlinger
clocksprocket
SwordArtist
fatmatt75
LatinLegacy
Sgtblein
JaeKun
ElysianField
pnoytroi
Admin
profile4
beltane-flames
Ninjamonkey1118
dastand
tzerherman
JackNABox
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Favorite JRPG Series
Final Fantasy (Derp)
Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap42%Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 18 ]
SMT Series (Persona Included)
Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap28%Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 12 ]
Disgaea Series
Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap7%Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Tales Of Series
Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap5%Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Phantasy Star
 5% [ 2 ]
Dragon Quest
 5% [ 2 ]
Fire Emblem
Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap7%Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Star Ocean
Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap1%Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 43

AuthorMessage
JackNABox
Android Mechanic [Rare]
JackNABox

Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:59 pm

JackNABox wrote:

To ElysianField: I'll get to yours soon! I'll have to put in my own style on the drawing but no worries, I'll have it done! Smile

Well yours was a bit tricky, but I think I pulled off one of my jazzy improvisation themes.
(Note: I've decided to put 2 versions, I like both equally, but I felt like I can improve on it.)
Signature:
Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 34eaxlk

Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 2zfsoiu

This was especially tricky since the drawing didn't have any contrasting features on the light/dark scale. So I just made it completely dark if that's okay with you xD (You didn't really give me specifics on color scheme, themes, and concept, so I assumed it was "Wing it" Very Happy )

If you need a revision please ask, I won't hurt Smile
Back to top Go down
JackNABox
Android Mechanic [Rare]
JackNABox

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:18 pm

And SgtBlein*, here is your revised Signature & requested avatar:

Signature:
Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 200vdky

Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 3517dzc

My bad on the mix up Laughing !
Back to top Go down
JackNABox
Android Mechanic [Rare]
JackNABox

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:43 pm

[quote="JackNABox"]
JackNABox wrote:

I knew I could've done better, so I'll save you the trouble of asking, here's a improved one!

Signature:
Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 3167uw9

If I was going to go through with that Jazz theme, I was going to go all the way with it! Laughing

Please Enjoy!
(Note: And again with the dark colors, I don't know your preference but I went with it, please ask if you want a lighter color scheme Smile)
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:59 pm

[quote="JackNABox"]
JackNABox wrote:
JackNABox wrote:

I knew I could've done better, so I'll save you the trouble of asking, here's a improved one!

Signature:
Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 3167uw9

If I was going to go through with that Jazz theme, I was going to go all the way with it! Laughing

Please Enjoy!
(Note: And again with the dark colors, I don't know your preference but I went with it, please ask if you want a lighter color scheme Smile)

i love it!

could you do a Avatar too ? Smile
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:03 pm

i don't know what one to use now bounce
Back to top Go down
JackNABox
Android Mechanic [Rare]
JackNABox

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:43 pm

ElysianField wrote:

i love it!

could you do a Avatar too ? Smile

Done Smile

Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 9ih7o6
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:51 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
JaeKun
Android Mechanic [Rare]
JaeKun

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:29 am

JackNABox wrote:
JaeKun wrote:
I hope you dont take this in any offence but,
if your work load is too much i could help out with profiles and signatures.
like example my sig .__. sometimes im bored and have nothing to do.

Aha it doesn't worry me mate, I've been doing this for quite sometime now and varying on the forums, I'd take some partners who are willing to help out on a regular bases, and so far, the requests aren't coming in as frequent compared most of my previous threads, but my work is usually quality over quantity which is why it takes quite a bit of time before I present anything. Also can't use the same theme repetitively, it bores me Very Happy ! So right now, I'm not necessarily looking for help as of yet, but when Fantasica starts becoming a larger community (Which it will) and this forum gains a bit more attention, you'll be the first I'll contact Smile!

haha alrighty ill be anticipating in working with you in the future,
cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:45 am

JaeKun wrote:
JackNABox wrote:
JaeKun wrote:
I hope you dont take this in any offence but,
if your work load is too much i could help out with profiles and signatures.
like example my sig .__. sometimes im bored and have nothing to do.

Aha it doesn't worry me mate, I've been doing this for quite sometime now and varying on the forums, I'd take some partners who are willing to help out on a regular bases, and so far, the requests aren't coming in as frequent compared most of my previous threads, but my work is usually quality over quantity which is why it takes quite a bit of time before I present anything. Also can't use the same theme repetitively, it bores me Very Happy ! So right now, I'm not necessarily looking for help as of yet, but when Fantasica starts becoming a larger community (Which it will) and this forum gains a bit more attention, you'll be the first I'll contact Smile!

haha alrighty ill be anticipating in working with you in the future,
cheers Very Happy

today episode 13 from SAO bounce
Back to top Go down
JaeKun
Android Mechanic [Rare]
JaeKun

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:44 am

Quote :

today episode 13 from SAO bounce

yeah that episode left me on the edge of my seat
and a aww , cont to next ep.
Back to top Go down
LatinLegacy

LatinLegacy

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:34 am

I actually miss doing sigs. I use to do them years ago in Photoshop 6 & 7 before giving it up in CS. It would end up being my gateway into photography which is what I do now as a hobby. I really like the ones I have looked at in this threads. You guys are very good. Maybe I will get back into it someday. The one I am currently using as almost seven years old. It is based off of Full Metal Alchemist character Roy Mustang. I have been that lazy to do a new one Razz.

-LatinLegacy
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:12 am

LatinLegacy wrote:
I actually miss doing sigs. I use to do them years ago in Photoshop 6 & 7 before giving it up in CS. It would end up being my gateway into photography which is what I do now as a hobby. I really like the ones I have looked at in this threads. You guys are very good. Maybe I will get back into it someday. The one I am currently using as almost seven years old. It is based off of Full Metal Alchemist character Roy Mustang. I have been that lazy to do a new one Razz.

-LatinLegacy

The Flame alchemist bounce

i liked the anime when it was released Surprised

but there are better now in my opinion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LatinLegacy

LatinLegacy

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:02 am

ElysianField wrote:
LatinLegacy wrote:

-LatinLegacy

Ah yes, Anime. That is something else that I will need to get back into. It's been a few years since I've actually sat down to watch an Anime movie or series. The last ones I did watch were E's Otherwise, Area 88 & Those who hunt Elves. I will have to look up what's big in the Anime world these days. With the exception of Naruto. It's so in your face at the moment that I'm not even sure if I want to watch it tongue .

-LatinLegacy
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:40 am

LatinLegacy wrote:
ElysianField wrote:
LatinLegacy wrote:

-LatinLegacy

Ah yes, Anime. That is something else that I will need to get back into. It's been a few years since I've actually sat down to watch an Anime movie or series. The last ones I did watch were E's Otherwise, Area 88 & Those who hunt Elves. I will have to look up what's big in the Anime world these days. With the exception of Naruto. It's so in your face at the moment that I'm not even sure if I want to watch it tongue .

-LatinLegacy

Sword art online!
Back to top Go down
fatmatt75

fatmatt75

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:19 pm

Good Sir, I would like to request for a profile picture and signature.
1. Signature request:
a. Size: slightly taller than the one in the spoiler within my siganture
b. Battle Regalia Poppy from League of Legends(my current profile picture)
c. Something similar to the one in my profile pic
d. "Why don't you just lay down your weapons now"
f. PNG
g. Strong

2. Profile Pic. request:
a. Arcueid
b. Something showing her duality? Her casual appearance and her battle appearance for lack of better terms :p
c. The text will be varied, can't make it too long. One word or just no text.

And speaking about anime, I'm considering starting on anime (currently I only read manga). Any series which you recommend I should watch? Ones that are already completed for easier cough cough acquiring.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:10 pm

fatmatt75 wrote:
Good Sir, I would like to request for a profile picture and signature.
1. Signature request:
a. Size: slightly taller than the one in the spoiler within my siganture
b. Battle Regalia Poppy from League of Legends(my current profile picture)
c. Something similar to the one in my profile pic
d. "Why don't you just lay down your weapons now"
f. PNG
g. Strong

2. Profile Pic. request:
a. Arcueid
b. Something showing her duality? Her casual appearance and her battle appearance for lack of better terms :p
c. The text will be varied, can't make it too long. One word or just no text.

And speaking about anime, I'm considering starting on anime (currently I only read manga). Any series which you recommend I should watch? Ones that are already completed for easier cough cough acquiring.

here is a small list or you of some that i REALLY liked

Kokoro Connect
Sword Art Online
Another
Hotarubi no Mori e
Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Boku-tachi wa Mada Shiranai.
Gintama'
Blue Exorcist
Fate/Zero
Freezing
Eve no Jikan Movie
The Secret World of Arrietty
Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou
Angel Beats!
Fairy Tail

Eden of the East
Kemono no Souja Erin
One Outs
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 SEASON 1+2
Myself; Yourself
Witchblade

Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage
Naruto Shippuden
History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
Darker Than Black - Kuro no Keiyakusha
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion

Death Note
Black Lagoon
Bleach
Jormungand

Berserk Golden Age Arc I: Egg of the Supreme Ruler
Naruto Shippuden Movie 5: Blood Prison
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas - Meiou Shinwa 2nd Chapter
Mirai Nikki TV
usagi Drop
C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai 2
Angel Beats! Another Epilogue
Angel Beats! Special
Infinite Stratos
Shiki
Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu
Ookiku Furikabutte: Natsu no Taikai-hen
Giant Killing TV
Halo Legends
Summer Wars
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas - Meiou Shinwa
Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~
Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger
Xam'd: Lost Memories
Sword of the Stranger
Ookiku Furikabutte
La Corda D'Oro ~primo passo~
Toward the Terra
Pumpkin Scissors
Eyeshield 21
GANTZ

Fullmetal Alchemist
Cowboy Bebop
Princess Mononoke
Twelve Kingdoms, The
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Naruto
Sacred Seven
Deadman Wonderland OVA
Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou
Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle
Fullmetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos
Kara no Kyoukai: Epilogue
Kore wa Zombie desu ka?
Deadman Wonderland
Naruto Shippuden Movie 4: The Lost Tower
Hellsing Ultimate: Digest for Freaks
Black Rock Shooter
Vanishment of Haruhi Suzumiya
Katanagatari
Durarara!!
Tales of Vesperia ~The First Strike~
Darker than Black: Ryuusei no Gemini
Death Note Rewrite 2: L's Successors

AIKa Zero
Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
Shikabane Hime: Kuro
Natsume Yuujinchou
Soul Eater
Saint Seiya Movie 5: The Heaven Chapter
Guyver - The Bioboosted Armor (2005)
Black Cat
Ergo Proxy
[color:2c65=red]Claymore
Nodame Cantabile
Comedy
Berserk
Rurouni Kenshin
Serial Experiments Lain
FLCL

Back to top Go down
fatmatt75

fatmatt75

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:36 am

ElysianField wrote:

You call that a small list? o_0 Anyway, I probably won't watch any anime of manga which I've read or i'm reading or movies for that matter so that probably cuts out around a third of the list.

Thanks for the list ^^
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:35 am

fatmatt75 wrote:
ElysianField wrote:

You call that a small list? o_0 Anyway, I probably won't watch any anime of manga which I've read or i'm reading or movies for that matter so that probably cuts out around a third of the list.

Thanks for the list ^^

counting in that i watched 422 animes, currently following 18, watched a total of 9862 episodes or 5 months, 2 weeks , 2 days 6 hours and 1 minute , and counting.
yes i do consider this a small list.

and i'm going to Force you to watch Sword art online if you resist
Back to top Go down
fatmatt75

fatmatt75

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:57 pm

ElysianField wrote:
fatmatt75 wrote:
ElysianField wrote:

Thanks for the list ^^

counting in that i watched 422 animes, currently following 18, watched a total of 9862 episodes or 5 months, 2 weeks , 2 days 6 hours and 1 minute , and counting.

That is really alot of time clocked in... i'm currently consistently reading around 10 mangas, with another 10-ish series not being updated for various reasons, frozen 4 series, considering rereading/reading 5 series and finished 50-ish series? Then again, this has been for 4 years now :p
And when I said I won't watch, I was actually referring to stuff like Naruto/Bleach/Black Cat/Samurai X/Deadman Wonderland/Eyeshield 21/Nodame Cantabile.
Heck, I started rereading ES 21 2 days ago and I finished it last night when I'm supposed to be studying for my exams.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:19 pm

fatmatt75 wrote:
ElysianField wrote:
fatmatt75 wrote:
ElysianField wrote:

Thanks for the list ^^

That is really alot of time clocked in... i'm currently consistently reading around 10 mangas, with another 10-ish series not being updated for various reasons, frozen 4 series, considering rereading/reading 5 series and finished 50-ish series? Then again, this has been for 4 years now :p
And when I said I won't watch, I was actually referring to stuff like Naruto/Bleach/Black Cat/Samurai X/Deadman Wonderland/Eyeshield 21/Nodame Cantabile.
Heck, I started rereading ES 21 2 days ago and I finished it last night when I'm supposed to be studying for my exams.

i will STRONGLY advise you to watch :

*spoilers are not really spoilers*

Sword Art Online

Spoiler:

Angel Beats!

Spoiler:

Clannad

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
fatmatt75

fatmatt75

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:26 pm

I actually find SAO-ish plots really interesting but the only thing that worries is that it isn't complete and due to my incredible laziness, if I download it now(which I'm doing actually :p), I may not download the rest. And I actually finished Angel Beats in 1 shot after coming home from school yesterday(its 2.23am on my side). I expected it to be light considering how it started but the plot took an unexpected turn. I'm considering watching Puelle Magi Madoka Magica or Kimi no Todoke next but if SAO finishes, I'll probably watch it.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 2:05 pm

fatmatt75 wrote:
I actually find SAO-ish plots really interesting but the only thing that worries is that it isn't complete and due to my incredible laziness, if I download it now(which I'm doing actually :p), I may not download the rest. And I actually finished Angel Beats in 1 shot after coming home from school yesterday(its 2.23am on my side). I expected it to be light considering how it started but the plot took an unexpected turn. I'm considering watching Puelle Magi Madoka Magica or Kimi no Todoke next but if SAO finishes, I'll probably watch it.

some people say it will be over 200 epi's ( wich i doubt.) atm at episode 13.
Back to top Go down
LatinLegacy

LatinLegacy

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 4:37 pm

I think an Anime thread should be started! I have watched a ton of Anime when I was in my early 20's so most of what I've watched is fairly older. Like the three that I listed earlier. I will have to go through that list that she posted to see what I will watch first. When I have the time of course Smile.

-LatinLegacy
Back to top Go down
SwordArtist
Calabasa Carnivora [LEGENDARY]
SwordArtist

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:53 am

I'm also caught up to ep. 13, awaiting 14 next Saturday. The number one question I get asked is, "have you read the light novels"? Well, as of last night, I am in the process of catching up in them to where the series currently is ^_*

Thus far, I am astounded at how much more detailed certain aspects are compared to the anime, and am now wholeheartedly recommending to any other fan of the series, that they proceed to the link below and follow through downloading all 10-ish volumes of it!!!! If I were you, I would read the "EX" version of volume 1, since it gives way more details of a certain "hookup", that the anime fails to.. from what I've heard Razz

http://www.vn-meido.com/k1/index.php?topic=1198.0 pirat

I've read somewhere that fans are now expecting 25-26 episodes of the series.. Most of the light novel takes place past floor 74.. I really haven't a clue, but as I catch up in the novels, I'll be sure to give a more calculated estimate then..

Here's a good stream of the series to bookmark (;

http://anilinkz.com/series/sword-art-online

I suggest everyone download the anime/novels, and follow along in step! This really is at the top of my list this year XD

.. P.S. - I am interested in your SIg-Shop Services JackNABox-sama!
alien
Back to top Go down
http://thelandof420.tumblr.com/
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:04 am

I sure hope you are because your sig is kinda way too big. Laughing

I realize crow and I haven't set any specific sig limits, but some good guidelines are:
- nothing obnoxious or epileptic, nothing crude or lewd etc (obviously)
- if the sig is the same size as your post or bigger, it's probably getting a bit too big.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Sig. Shop :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sig. Shop :)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next