Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Axeman Skill in IE translator from JP wiki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Br4dford
☆☆
Br4dford

Axeman Skill in IE translator from JP wiki Empty
PostSubject: Axeman Skill in IE translator from JP wiki   Axeman Skill in IE translator from JP wiki I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:53 pm

I have been looking at the JP wiki site and have seen on Mel the amazon and Cat the Theif both have Axeman 4 as their skill. I am using Microsoft Translator in Internet Explorer. What skill is this or is this a horrible translation from mircosoft.

Plus the Range attack on the wiki site is Area Attack here correct?
Back to top Go down
Sientara
☆☆
Sientara

Axeman Skill in IE translator from JP wiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axeman Skill in IE translator from JP wiki   Axeman Skill in IE translator from JP wiki I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:19 pm

Br4dford wrote:
I have been looking at the JP wiki site and have seen on Mel the amazon and Cat the Theif both have Axeman 4 as their skill. I am using Microsoft Translator in Internet Explorer. What skill is this or is this a horrible translation from mircosoft.

Plus the Range attack on the wiki site is Area Attack here correct?

Axeman is a Microsoft oddity, the skill is Slow 4. Area Attack should equal Range attack, you should be able to douvle check that by seeing what Gunnel's Area Attack skill translates to.
Back to top Go down

Axeman Skill in IE translator from JP wiki
Page 1 of 1