Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Asian player in Fantasica

Go down 
+58
Boyfromhell99
blade-gun
whitecrest9
DatGreenTea
beetul
imunksky
Lacrexius
Keleos89
noobcake
bx65
supremeJD
chaosme
ShinsadongTiger
xariaa
LiIIiana
garyheehee
dragonreine
JinXIII
DeathGU1Se
shibubush
jrdmaan
unicornpower777
GitD16
xaolingwei
olinay
velocityhead245
snowangelngan
LatinLegacy
ScarletHood
gaillardia
skrfirefly
tomoyo
wowyogurt
Aegis303
Kittyrawr
Kimika9394
Fanta_Lover
chaosbladeuk
rourou1423
darkcaesar
BkWiz
pnoytroi
King of Flames
uhsieh
deedlit228
HeardPoems
Blyto
RisingAboveThis
KuroStar
mythic99
littlekarissa
Whenesday
aszutai
memphiskite
Admin
lmnseason
themadmanazn
Almighty97
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
uhsieh

uhsieh

Asian player in Fantasica - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asian player in Fantasica   Asian player in Fantasica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:42 pm

<- Asian player in Hong Kong Smile
Back to top Go down
mythic99
☆☆
mythic99

PostSubject: Re: Asian player in Fantasica   Asian player in Fantasica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:32 am

deedlit228 wrote:
memphiskite wrote:

I'm from a Vietnamese background, but I'm born and raised in Australia for all my life.
So, I'm an asian immature idiot who thinks he's a white guy. Or black dude, since I've been told I speak like one.... what the hell...?

lol. You just reminded me of a story from work. I'm an American-born Chinese working in a small business with mostly Chinese employees. I hardly talk to my co-workers outside of work because our cultural upbringings/interests are drastically different, and one day a co-worker said to me, "You're a banana!"
"...Excuse me?"
"You're Chinese, but you think like an American, so yellow on the outside and white on the inside!"
"Uh, okay. Well, what does that make you?"
She cheerfully responds with, "I'm a mango!"

That made my day. lol!

Isn't a banana more like it? Since mango is also yellow on the inside?
Back to top Go down
deedlit228
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Asian player in Fantasica   Asian player in Fantasica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:46 am

mythic99 wrote:
deedlit228 wrote:
memphiskite wrote:

I'm from a Vietnamese background, but I'm born and raised in Australia for all my life.
So, I'm an asian immature idiot who thinks he's a white guy. Or black dude, since I've been told I speak like one.... what the hell...?

lol. You just reminded me of a story from work. I'm an American-born Chinese working in a small business with mostly Chinese employees. I hardly talk to my co-workers outside of work because our cultural upbringings/interests are drastically different, and one day a co-worker said to me, "You're a banana!"
"...Excuse me?"
"You're Chinese, but you think like an American, so yellow on the outside and white on the inside!"

That made my day. lol!

The co-worker I was talking to was born in China, so the "mango" title still applies to her. Yellow on the inside and outside. Sorry if I wasn't clear earlier. Razz
Back to top Go down
King of Flames

King of Flames

PostSubject: Re: Asian player in Fantasica   Asian player in Fantasica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:20 am

Asian Invasion! lol!
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Asian player in Fantasica   Asian player in Fantasica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:26 pm

deedlit228 wrote:
mythic99 wrote:
deedlit228 wrote:
memphiskite wrote:

"...Excuse me?"

That made my day. lol!

The co-worker I was talking to was born in China, so the "mango" title still applies to her. Yellow on the inside and outside. Sorry if I wasn't clear earlier. Razz

I understood it!
Mmmm..... she must taste good~ Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Asian player in Fantasica   Asian player in Fantasica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:21 pm

I'm asian, I just don't have room for anyone >_<
Back to top Go down
RisingAboveThis
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
RisingAboveThis

PostSubject: Re: Asian player in Fantasica   Asian player in Fantasica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:33 pm

memphiskite wrote:
deedlit228 wrote:
mythic99 wrote:
deedlit228 wrote:
memphiskite wrote:

"...Excuse me?"

That made my day. lol!

I understood it!
Mmmm..... she must taste good~ Razz

I'm willing to find out how she tastes. Only problem with me any anything Asian is that I'm hungry 30 min later. Although, that shouldn't be a problem in this instance Wink
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Asian player in Fantasica   Asian player in Fantasica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 3:19 am

I am asian also. Born and raised in California. Smile
Back to top Go down
darkcaesar
☆☆
darkcaesar

PostSubject: Re: Asian player in Fantasica   Asian player in Fantasica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:21 pm

I'm from Indonesia! I have also several Indonesian allies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rourou1423
☆☆
rourou1423

PostSubject: Re: Asian player in Fantasica   Asian player in Fantasica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 2:45 am

I'm from malaysia Very Happy
but I'm full of great ally at the moment Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

PostSubject: Re: Asian player in Fantasica   Asian player in Fantasica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:31 am

I'm asian but born in the UK :-p
Back to top Go down
Fanta_Lover
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Asian player in Fantasica   Asian player in Fantasica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:43 pm

Itd be cool yo add Asians as allies. Sad i wish i was part asian. They are so cool. I wonder though are there any black Asians playing fanta? Or uses this forum?
Back to top Go down
Kimika9394

Kimika9394

PostSubject: Re: Asian player in Fantasica   Asian player in Fantasica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 2:28 am

I'm Asian, born and grew up in Europe but now came back here so yeah, whoever's still looking for a 5* ally, I'm your man I guess lol...
Back to top Go down
Kittyrawr

Kittyrawr

PostSubject: Re: Asian player in Fantasica   Asian player in Fantasica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:22 am

Hai I am asian too!:3
Back to top Go down
Aegis303

PostSubject: Re: Asian player in Fantasica   Asian player in Fantasica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:32 pm

I am asian...was from Canada but moved to Hong Kong.
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: Asian player in Fantasica   Asian player in Fantasica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:38 am

Asian...but born in Costa Rica @_@
Back to top Go down
tomoyo
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Asian player in Fantasica   Asian player in Fantasica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:15 am

Asian too (:

There's more of us than I originally thought!
Back to top Go down
Kimika9394

Kimika9394

PostSubject: Re: Asian player in Fantasica   Asian player in Fantasica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:50 am

tomoyo wrote:
Asian too (:

There's more of us than I originally thought!

I figured out that a lot of people here are either Asian origin or living in Asia room or both XD
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: Asian player in Fantasica   Asian player in Fantasica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:58 pm

Im from Singapore Too!
Nice to meet you guys!
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Asian player in Fantasica   Asian player in Fantasica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:47 pm

Kampai to all the yellow rangers!
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Asian player in Fantasica   Asian player in Fantasica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 8:40 pm

BkWiz wrote:
I am asian also. Born and raised in California. Smile

Really if you're in the south part of California, you're really Mexican :-) JK hehe.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Asian player in Fantasica   Asian player in Fantasica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:10 pm

Gong Xi Fat Choi~!
Back to top Go down
deedlit228
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Asian player in Fantasica   Asian player in Fantasica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:59 pm

pnoytroi wrote:
Gong Xi Fat Choi~!

Happy Chinese New Year to you too. Razz
Back to top Go down
gaillardia
☆☆☆
gaillardia

PostSubject: Re: Asian player in Fantasica   Asian player in Fantasica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:19 am

I'm Chinese but born and still live in the South Pacific...
nice sunny weather and pretty easy going here.
GMT
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Asian player in Fantasica   Asian player in Fantasica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:14 pm

Happy Lunar New Years Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asian player in Fantasica   Asian player in Fantasica - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asian player in Fantasica
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next