Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

hi everyone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
magiks333

hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: hi everyone   hi everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:20 pm

Hello everyone. i been playing for like 2 weeks now, just found out about this forum. figured i would register and say hi ;-)
Back to top Go down
Pugilist

Pugilist

hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   hi everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:23 pm

Welcome aboard!

I once kicked a captain overboard, he wanted to go down with the ship, so I just helped speed up the situation.
Back to top Go down
RisingAboveThis
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
RisingAboveThis

hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   hi everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:31 am

Well, whale cum to the forum Smile Glad to have ya! If you have any q's feel free to ask!Smile
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   hi everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:33 am

@__________@ Shocked
Back to top Go down
RisingAboveThis
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
RisingAboveThis

hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   hi everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:37 am

Assuming that was at me saying "whale cum". Its essentially like saying "welcome"

Say it out loud and youll see Very Happy But it sounds like a southern accent xD
Back to top Go down
Serotheo

Serotheo

hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   hi everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:41 am

RisingAboveThis wrote:
Assuming that was at me saying "whale cum". Its essentially like saying "welcome"

Say it out loud and youll see Very Happy But it sounds like a southern accent xD

They say the first impression is the most important. ;-;
Back to top Go down
RisingAboveThis
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
RisingAboveThis

hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   hi everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:36 am

*shrugs* I suppose, which is why I prefer not to be a stick-in-the-mud. .-.

*just shuts up and goes to his corner*
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   hi everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:48 am

I got the welcome part, I was just considering how much did I want the forums overrun by reference to such delightful things. But then I can't complain considering my past posts. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
RisingAboveThis
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
RisingAboveThis

hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   hi everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:01 am

*becomes curious of her past posts *
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   hi everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:05 am

According to Serotheo, I'm a serious, unfun person. *mopes around* Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   hi everyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: