Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Time elixers, tradeable, Untradeable? WHAT CAN I DO?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
alphacrowmega

alphacrowmega

Time elixers, tradeable, Untradeable?  WHAT CAN I DO? Empty
PostSubject: Time elixers, tradeable, Untradeable? WHAT CAN I DO?   Time elixers, tradeable, Untradeable?  WHAT CAN I DO? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:25 pm

I'm guessing there is a good section on this, but I'm still quite new. I have "x" many time elixers, and Fantasica says I can trade "y" many te. What is this strange combination of x-y= "TE that I can not trade?!". THANKS IN ADVANCE! Very Happy

Last edited by alphacrowmega on Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:34 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : asking for help)
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Time elixers, tradeable, Untradeable? WHAT CAN I DO?   Time elixers, tradeable, Untradeable?  WHAT CAN I DO? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:27 pm

Welcome to the forums Very Happy

Info on monster recruitment and uses of soul stones: https://fantasica.forumotion.com/t1482-event-nightmares-recruitment-nov-8-nov-12

And yes soul stone have trade values ^ ^
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
alphacrowmega

alphacrowmega

PostSubject: Thanks!   Time elixers, tradeable, Untradeable?  WHAT CAN I DO? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:11 pm

Thanks for the thread and the reply!
Back to top Go down
royvanewijk

royvanewijk

PostSubject: Re: Time elixers, tradeable, Untradeable? WHAT CAN I DO?   Time elixers, tradeable, Untradeable?  WHAT CAN I DO? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:43 pm

Welcome to the forum and enjoy the game! Cool
Back to top Go down
alphacrowmega

alphacrowmega

PostSubject: bump   Time elixers, tradeable, Untradeable?  WHAT CAN I DO? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:27 am

alphacrowmega wrote:
I'm guessing there is a good section on this, but I'm still quite new. I have "x" many time elixers, and Fantasica says I can trade "y" many te. What is this strange combination of x-y= "TE that I can not trade?!". THANKS IN ADVANCE! Very Happy

Hello again everyone. Looking to find out why some stuff is tradeable and why some stuff isn't.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Time elixers, tradeable, Untradeable? WHAT CAN I DO?   Time elixers, tradeable, Untradeable?  WHAT CAN I DO? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:53 pm

Some Time Elixirs are "Personal" and this cannot be traded. If you want to turn your untradable TEs into tradable ones, use them on events with TE's as prizes (like the current arena, for every 3000BT you get 3 tradable TE)
Back to top Go down
alphacrowmega

alphacrowmega

PostSubject: Re: Time elixers, tradeable, Untradeable? WHAT CAN I DO?   Time elixers, tradeable, Untradeable?  WHAT CAN I DO? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 1:53 pm

I see. So if I use a TE for something, it will automatically use the untradeable ones first?
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Time elixers, tradeable, Untradeable? WHAT CAN I DO?   Time elixers, tradeable, Untradeable?  WHAT CAN I DO? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:58 pm

alphacrowmega wrote:
I see. So if I use a TE for something, it will automatically use the untradeable ones first?

Yes, it will. The game will use personal TEs and Potions before the tradeable ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time elixers, tradeable, Untradeable? WHAT CAN I DO?   Time elixers, tradeable, Untradeable?  WHAT CAN I DO? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time elixers, tradeable, Untradeable? WHAT CAN I DO?
Page 1 of 1