Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE]

Go down 
+29
paveljevs
pnoytroi
reyrey
Ghost_Star
zoodedout24
nekoumori
Sabin76
Destini411
rulis
elksterPT
memphiskite
Yoruichi
kyaaya
bells
aszutai
Spark
predator852
digitalsynner
Thalasar
RoyalGargoyle
needle27
BkWiz
Despoted
dnonamus
themadmanazn
ChibiLeen
orionknight
cmud2007
chaosbladeuk
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
kyaaya

Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE]   Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:52 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
5. Secondary and Tertiary damages are used I believe. The exact forumla is unknown, I plan to do some major testing with 5* and 6* cards next arena event.

Reposting from another thread:

Area Dmg = (High stat + Mid stat) * (1 - 0.01* (Unit rank)^2))

Back to top Go down
Yoruichi

Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE]   Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:50 pm

themadmanazn wrote:

3. Yes, but it only lasts 5 turns (regardless which side) and the affected player can cancel poison by activating poison on their own side.

Pretty sure poison lasts for the opponent's next 5 turns in my experience, and only damages hp when they attack Smile
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE]   Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:38 pm

Yoruichi wrote:
themadmanazn wrote:

3. Yes, but it only lasts 5 turns (regardless which side) and the affected player can cancel poison by activating poison on their own side.

Pretty sure poison lasts for the opponent's next 5 turns in my experience, and only damages hp when they attack Smile

Nope. I can confirm from my experience that your active poison on your opponent will be cancelled out when your opponents activates their poison status on your team during the 5 turns of the last activated poison status.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Yoruichi

Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE]   Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:49 pm

memphiskite wrote:
Yoruichi wrote:
themadmanazn wrote:

Nope. I can confirm from my experience that your active poison on your opponent will be cancelled out when your opponents activates their poison status on your team during the 5 turns of the last activated poison status.

I wasn't disputing that poison can be cancelled by the opponent's activation of poison status, I totally agree with that part of it, probably should have mentioned that.

I'll try to clear up what I meant..
The original question was "3. Is the poison in effect regardless which side is attacking?",
which I took to mean, does poison damage your opponent, even when you are attacking, to which my answer is "no", only when your opponent attacks do they take damage from poison. And it lasts for THEIR next five attacks (this may take more than 5 actual "turns" as they may have been knocked back or slowed)

I didn't think the original answer was quite accurate or clear on this.
Correct me if I'm wrong, I would like that cleared up for myself too, but those are my observations Smile
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE]   Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:23 am

Yoruichi wrote:
memphiskite wrote:
Yoruichi wrote:
themadmanazn wrote:

I wasn't disputing that poison can be cancelled by the opponent's activation of poison status, I totally agree with that part of it, probably should have mentioned that.

I'll try to clear up what I meant..
The original question was "3. Is the poison in effect regardless which side is attacking?",
which I took to mean, does poison damage your opponent, even when you are attacking, to which my answer is "no", only when your opponent attacks do they take damage from poison. And it lasts for THEIR next five attacks (this may take more than 5 actual "turns" as they may have been knocked back or slowed)

I didn't think the original answer was quite accurate or clear on this.
Correct me if I'm wrong, I would like that cleared up for myself too, but those are my observations Smile

Ohhh.... well then, the answer would be that, yes, you're right. The poison effect will only take damage on the team who has it during their turn.
Kinda like saying if you get bitten by a poisonous snake and you decide to move your leg, the poison will spread and then you die.

Except here, you get 5 turns to try and survive through it or pass it on to someone else.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE]   Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:36 pm

memphiskite wrote:
Yoruichi wrote:
themadmanazn wrote:

Wow... poison is worse than I thought Laughing
Back to top Go down
elksterPT

elksterPT

PostSubject: Re: Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE]   Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 11:01 am

Hm don't know if this is a way too specific question but here it goes:

A first viem on my situation:

-I decided today to build an Arena Team;
-I'm quite Broke/poor but hope to be back in business in 24H;
-Want my team to be made of 5* Units (max. rarity which I may afford)
-The only "decent"unit I have (not sure if good for arena) is Joachim.

What I want:
-To chose second arena team member (5*unit). Preferably with decent melee dmg and non-missile so I can combine in regular battle with Joach.

I've thought of Buying:
-Vivianne; (knockback);
-Ignat
-Zhou Yu
-Elena (low cost)
-Alphonse(Low cost)
would you recommend on of the units I posted above or an entirely different one???thanks in advance

ps: 5* units: http://fantasica.wikia.com/wiki/Five-star_Characters
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE]   Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 11:31 am

elksterPT wrote:
Hm don't know if this is a way too specific question but here it goes:

A first viem on my situation:

-I decided today to build an Arena Team;
-I'm quite Broke/poor but hope to be back in business in 24H;
-Want my team to be made of 5* Units (max. rarity which I may afford)
-The only "decent"unit I have (not sure if good for arena) is Joachim.

What I want:
-To chose second arena team member (5*unit). Preferably with decent melee dmg and non-missile so I can combine in regular battle with Joach.

I've thought of Buying:
-Vivianne; (knockback);
-Ignat
-Zhou Yu
-Elena (low cost)
-Alphonse(Low cost)
would you recommend on of the units I posted above or an entirely different one???thanks in advance

ps: 5* units: http://fantasica.wikia.com/wiki/Five-star_Characters

Ask in the Party advice thread please.

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t1763-party-advice
Back to top Go down
rulis

PostSubject: Re: Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE]   Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:35 pm

Hi guys, I'd like to thank first everyone who has pitched in some tips for us new guys.

About the pve part of the event, care to elaborate? the team you form for pvp is the same u use for pve? do the game mechanics follow the pvp format (dmg calculations and that stuff) or is it more like a normal quest or tower event fight?

Thanks in advance for ur answers.
Back to top Go down
Destini411

PostSubject: Re: Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE]   Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:51 am

Your formula not work. Max Monica without brew deal 178 dmg, rogue 105. 180 when AA. So have wery simple formula to calculate:(max stat + mid stat)*0.85
Back to top Go down
kyaaya

PostSubject: Re: Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE]   Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:15 am

Destini411 wrote:
Your formula not work. Max Monica without brew deal 178 dmg, rogue 105. 180 when AA. So have wery simple formula to calculate:(max stat + mid stat)*0.85

A couple of posts above:

Area Dmg = (High stat + Mid stat) * (1 - 0.01* (Unit rank)^2))

With max skill you get 20% bonus to base stats, so multiplier for 6* goes from 0.64 to 0.768. But your monica dmg numbers still look off. 148k typo?
Back to top Go down
Sabin76
☆☆☆
Sabin76

PostSubject: Re: Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE]   Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:51 pm

Wrong section/thread.
Back to top Go down
nekoumori

nekoumori

PostSubject: Re: Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE]   Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:41 pm

Question - when Heartless special units (such as Agatha, Harika, etc) join as ally, do you still get the bonus buff, or does that only apply when they're your own troop?

Also, if you have multiple special units, do the effects stack, or is it redundant to have more than one in your formation like poison?
Back to top Go down
zoodedout24

zoodedout24

PostSubject: Re: Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE]   Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:56 am

WAT DOES IRON WALL SKILL DO??
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/zfangaz88
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE]   Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:09 pm

nekoumori wrote:
Question - when Heartless special units (such as Agatha, Harika, etc) join as ally, do you still get the bonus buff, or does that only apply when they're your own troop?

Also, if you have multiple special units, do the effects stack, or is it redundant to have more than one in your formation like poison?

Ally units to not get health/speed/dmg boosts while on your team.

Effects like poison/attack boost do not stack. However effects like Slow / Knock Back are not redundant as they are one time effects, if you have two slows on your team go off back to back, the other side is slowed twice.

zoodedout24 wrote:
WAT DOES IRON WALL SKILL DO??

caps lock is cool.

Arena (which this thread is about) and Battle Arena (which this thread is not about, and they only event Iron Wall works in) are different events.

When Iron Wall goes off, it block the next incoming attack.
Back to top Go down
reyrey

PostSubject: Re: Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE]   Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:53 pm

so is the total deploy cost 100? on the other thread it was 120 , on the first one I read it was 130, can anyone confirm which is it? thank you

And if I have mthrain and mBernhard which one should I LB for thsi event
Back to top Go down
Sabin76
☆☆☆
Sabin76

PostSubject: Re: Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE]   Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:47 pm

100 for colosseum arena ("colo") or 120 for battle arena ("BA"). Since the next arena is BA, and ironwall is an incredibly useful skill, I'd break your lion.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE]   Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:33 pm

reyrey wrote:
so is the total deploy cost 100? on the other thread it was 120 , on the first one I read it was 130, can anyone confirm which is it? thank you

And if I have mthrain and mBernhard which one should I LB for thsi event

yes as mentioned above there are TWO DIFFERENT TYPES OF ARENA - see caps lock is cool.

The event starting tomorrow is 'Battle' Arena, as appose to a regular arena. In BA (Battle Arena) you do not get to call allies to fight on your team and are therefore need to come up with 7 units, the total deploy is 120, vs regular arena where you have PvP and PvE you get your 5 units with total deploy of 100 and 2 random allies.

As which to level break... Thrain would do more damage with his double strike so probably an overall dps gain, however if those are your two best cards i would not battle in this arena and save your tickets for the next one so you can get the 5*.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE]   Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:52 pm

Umm... BA doesn't start until May 16th....
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE]   Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:25 pm

Shhh. It starts tomorrow. Smile
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE]   Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:13 am

It does? I'm confused~!
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE]   Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:07 am

It starts tomorrow, so let's sell Charles to panicky people until they realize it doesn't start tomorrow! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
paveljevs
☆☆☆☆☆☆
paveljevs

PostSubject: Re: Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE]   Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:18 am

For regular (Colo) arena, is it known how your team's health amount is calculated?
Back to top Go down
Ilyere
☆☆☆
Ilyere

PostSubject: Re: Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE]   Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:40 am

pnoytroi wrote:
It does? I'm confused~!
The trials were confirmed to end on the 16th so I assumed BA2 would start then, but the game is in maintenance at the moment, not sure why.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE]   Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:39 pm

pnoytroi wrote:
Umm... BA doesn't start until May 16th....

i had this dream where the trials ended last night...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE]   Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next