Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hey, I'm new here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
royvanewijk

royvanewijk

Hey, I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Hey, I'm new here   Hey, I'm new here I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:05 am

Hey everyone, I'm already a member of the forum for a little while so I decided to make a topic.

First of all. there may be spelling or grammar errors in my typing but I'm from holland, so..
I love Fantasica, a friend got me to play it and since then I'm pretty much always playing the game and online.

If anyone has questions, feel free to ask them.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

Hey, I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm new here   Hey, I'm new here I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:23 pm

Um, welcome?? Not sure if that's appropriate since you've been a member for a few weeks already XD

Either way hope to see you around more often Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
RoyalGargoyle
☆☆☆
RoyalGargoyle

Hey, I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm new here   Hey, I'm new here I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:06 pm

Hoi Roy, Ik zag het al aan je naam je een Nederlander was. Zag je hier posten dus maar een replytje zenden naar je Smile
Ben blij een taalgenootje te vinden. Ik ben een nieuwtje ik speel het spelletje nog maar een week of 2. Ohja ben geen nederlander maar je zuiderbuur Wink
Back to top Go down
royvanewijk

royvanewijk

Hey, I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm new here   Hey, I'm new here I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:29 pm

Thnx for the welcome Smile I guess you can see it as a welcome because I hadn't really posted anything yet :p
I'm not new to the whole forum thing. Have been a member of a forum for more then 6 years.

@royal:leuk om een taalgenoot te zien hier. Dus je speelt pas 2 weken en bent al leven 80? Doe je goed!

(translation) nice to see someone with the same language as me around here. So you're playing for 2 weeks and already are level 80? Nice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey, I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm new here   Hey, I'm new here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, I'm new here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: