Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Books with Digital Copy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Br4dford
☆☆
Br4dford

Books with Digital Copy Empty
PostSubject: Books with Digital Copy   Books with Digital Copy I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:42 pm

I am buying the new Jim Butcher Dresden book Cold Days today and I wish it came with a digital copy.

Can some one tell me why this hasnt happened yet? I cannot be the only one with this great idea.
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books with Digital Copy   Books with Digital Copy I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:49 pm

I wish comic books came with a digital code. Sadly, the ones that do aren't available near me.

I also wish that books came with a digital copy :\ I love some books but I can't lug them around. I'm looking at you, "It" by Stephen King.
Back to top Go down
Br4dford
☆☆
Br4dford

PostSubject: Re: Books with Digital Copy   Books with Digital Copy I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:36 am

Crowex wrote:
I'm looking at you, "It" by Stephen King.

Anything by Stephen King really, Try lugging around the Dark tower set. I have floating bookshelves and am hesitant to put them all on the same shelf since it only has a 15lb weight limit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Books with Digital Copy   Books with Digital Copy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Books with Digital Copy
Page 1 of 1