Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Greetings!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gamkins

gamkins

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings!   Greetings! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:58 pm

I'm pretty new to Fantasica. I have been playing for a little over a week now. I'm at the point where I can no longer summon my allies at will. That will be missed. I'm excited to be a part of this community. Seems like a nice bunch you have here. This is also the first post on a Forum I have ever made... I feel llke I'm in the 21st century for real now. On that note, Hello!! As I am allowed to use my phone at worrk I am pretty active at summoning allies. I really want a Hildegard, but I'll head to the trade section for that. Anyway, say hi to me in game!

ID: 48393167

Gamkins
Back to top Go down
Pugilist

Pugilist

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:19 pm

Welcome!

You get used to/over the ally thing real quick as you'll learn who is active when you are and who is a deadbeat.
GL to you!

I once punched a deadbeat; after I punched him he lived up to the 1st part of his name.
/rimshot
Back to top Go down

Greetings!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: