Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Chances of getting 3 Heras in a row from event...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
denny0104

Chances of getting 3 Heras in a row from event... Empty
PostSubject: Chances of getting 3 Heras in a row from event...   Chances of getting 3 Heras in a row from event... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:46 pm

Hi Guys, I cleared 4 laps about to clear the fifth lap. My rewards of clearing laps are the following
1st lap: Antiope (YAY!!!)
2nd lap: Hera (not that excited since I mostly want Ostrere and Melanippe, better than nothing)
3rd lap: Hera (wtf...okay, I guess I can look forward to 4th lap)
4th lap: Hera (REALLY WTF!!! What are the chances!!!???)

According to combination the chances of getting 3 Heras in a row is about 3.5%...If I get another Hera after this lap...I might just cash in all my premium tickets and hopefully I get a 5* or 6*.

Anyone else got 3 Heras in a row?
Back to top Go down
chris58jo

chris58jo

PostSubject: Re: Chances of getting 3 Heras in a row from event...   Chances of getting 3 Heras in a row from event... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:40 pm

sounds like you would pull a 5* from a Mega Box with those chances...

(didn't finish 4th lap yet but i didn't get 2 Heras in a row, now gotta pray it stays that way >_<; )
Back to top Go down
denny0104

PostSubject: Re: Chances of getting 3 Heras in a row from event...   Chances of getting 3 Heras in a row from event... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:47 pm

HAHAHA just broke my 3 Heras curse and got a Melanippe YAY!!!
Back to top Go down
CThao93
☆☆☆
CThao93

PostSubject: Re: Chances of getting 3 Heras in a row from event...   Chances of getting 3 Heras in a row from event... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:01 am

1st lap i got antiope
2nd lap i got otrere

Smile
Back to top Go down
dnonamus
War Hero [Rare]
dnonamus

PostSubject: Re: Chances of getting 3 Heras in a row from event...   Chances of getting 3 Heras in a row from event... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:47 pm

Yea I keep getting Otorere I had 3 of her and I've traded one for a Hera. It seems there may be some kind of glitch because many are experiencing this. It's annoying, I'd like to have at least one of each before I start getting duplicates.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FantasicaHelp.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chances of getting 3 Heras in a row from event...   Chances of getting 3 Heras in a row from event... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chances of getting 3 Heras in a row from event...
Page 1 of 1