Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]

Go down 
+97
KuroStar
Faizaljrhussi
cbutters3
mikeng
arielvin
Whenesday
airporkk
Lares
Sigelinde
Jyams
ivansensei_
Jana198709
SpatialGlaze
nekosama
DerpaDerpa
Prototype909
Dythirk
S3rS
Evageek
daveisdavis20
monkeyagent3
po1102
LordVyliel
Aardvark69
brokenchicken
darkjedi69
Lydia_H_Christ
abendwolke
steakjuice
Kadaan
Rakath
B★RH
Laanta
Hyde
Sethala
tmelloi
bx65
Rapicell
motoh
DLC123G
joeladams20
Cheliax
rourou1423
sychosys
weapon273
Lenneth
niteng85
jant0y
Tomoya85kun
Thyruz
darkcaesar
ShYber
Spark
Bijyu
Ghost_Star
digitalsynner
sagemacleod
zealisee
themadmanazn
Ahri312
mslbm
nemesis999
dnonamus
sharpyzu
supersmashedbros
orionknight
SpellMason
Stoire
ChibiLeen
Sientara
jhkiang02
cmud2007
Alistar30
the3ptsling
superficial
Blargod
duhmichael17
Reesiz
predator852
ATROPEX
visionofthegods
Br4dford
aniken671
Rekanize
Player9988
XiaoLongBao
wildfire116
Requium13
tsunonlau
BkWiz
memphiskite
aszutai
myad
rotarywhiz
chidoriyourface
chaosbladeuk
101 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

[EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ] - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am

abendwolke wrote:
chaosbladeuk wrote:
Just something I notice. I jumped 10 ranks for both PvP and PvE after maintenance. I believe some players have been banned - Fuma, Shadow, Chiakhk something and JimJim something to name a few.

WHAAT?? any news on that? why did players get banned? what did they do? anyone know more?

No idea but when I noticed my rank went up by 10 after maintenance this is usually a result of banning.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:00 am

abendwolke wrote:
chaosbladeuk wrote:
Just something I notice. I jumped 10 ranks for both PvP and PvE after maintenance. I believe some players have been banned - Fuma, Shadow, Chiakhk something and JimJim something to name a few.

WHAAT?? any news on that? why did players get banned? what did they do? anyone know more?
I'm not sure the rank wipes have something to do with this maintenance. The staff definitely know they're cheating if that's the case. Isn't that a gd thing to us honest ppl? lOL!!!
Back to top Go down
abendwolke

abendwolke

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:04 am

StarOnyx wrote:
abendwolke wrote:
chaosbladeuk wrote:

I'm not sure the rank wipes have something to do with this maintenance. The staff definitely know they're cheating if that's the case. Isn't that a gd thing to us honest ppl? lOL!!!

i take it i am way too naive.... how could one cheat at this event?

Last edited by abendwolke on Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miniature

Miniature

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:04 am

Is it normal that I can't claim rewards from the event as the receive button isn't enabled. Is this supposed to happen? I should be getting 6 premium tickets and I haven't gotten a single one yet so I'm pretty sure I did not already claim or received it. Checked my inbox as well but nothing.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:08 am

abendwolke wrote:
StarOnyx wrote:
abendwolke wrote:
chaosbladeuk wrote:

Some speculate it's TE hacking
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:29 am

These players came out of nowhere, had around 100 cards albumed and ended up with 3000TE burnt?

Their actions has just made getting top 10 unpredictable as people will overspend when they don't have to.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:42 am

chaosbladeuk wrote:
These players came out of nowhere, had around 100 cards albumed and ended up with 3000TE burnt?

Their actions has just made getting top 10 unpredictable as people will overspend when they don't have to.
They got their own consequences anyway. I'm not sure why myself...
Back to top Go down
Partyfoul01

Partyfoul01

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:39 am

StarOnyx wrote:
abendwolke wrote:
StarOnyx wrote:
abendwolke wrote:
chaosbladeuk wrote:

There were over 30 players banned cause when event went off at 4central I was rank 70 jumped up to rank 44. Pretty sure they got banned from having all these multiple accounts. It's why you keep seeing low lvl players pull rare card. Im glad they got banned,but really sucks I burned about 50elx near end cause I was dropping to fast then end up 44. Im sure these players had 5 to 10 accounts getting 5 to 10 times the amount of elixers by playing them an trading to there main player. I hope fanta will announce why these players got banned and please if anyone knows would be helpful. Fuck all cheaters and scammers! Bravo to fanta team for catching a lot of them. Much props cause a lot of game wouldn't give a shit or wouldn't take the resources and time to search for cheaters.
Back to top Go down
arlenok

arlenok

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:10 am

Partyfoul01 wrote:
StarOnyx wrote:
abendwolke wrote:
StarOnyx wrote:
abendwolke wrote:
chaosbladeuk wrote:

There were over 30 players banned cause when event went off at 4central I was rank 70 jumped up to rank 44. Pretty sure they got banned from having all these multiple accounts. It's why you keep seeing low lvl players pull rare card. Im glad they got banned,but really sucks I burned about 50elx near end cause I was dropping to fast then end up 44. Im sure these players had 5 to 10 accounts getting 5 to 10 times the amount of elixers by playing them an trading to there main player. I hope fanta will announce why these players got banned and please if anyone knows would be helpful. Fuck all cheaters and scammers! Bravo to fanta team for catching a lot of them. Much props cause a lot of game wouldn't give a shit or wouldn't take the resources and time to search for cheaters.
Well you do need to be level 30 (35?) to trade, so its not that simple
Back to top Go down
mslbm
☆☆☆☆
mslbm

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:34 am

You need to be level 31 to be able to trade
Back to top Go down
Partyfoul01

Partyfoul01

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:53 am

[quote="arlenok"][quote="Partyfoul01"][quote="StarOnyx"][quote="abendwolke"]
StarOnyx wrote:
abendwolke wrote:
chaosbladeuk wrote:
Not to hard cause the cheaters prepared to do this easily. You can get to level 31 in one day two days maxed. So that is not a issue at all.
Back to top Go down
cbutters3

cbutters3

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:48 pm

arlenok wrote:
Partyfoul01 wrote:
StarOnyx wrote:
abendwolke wrote:
StarOnyx wrote:
abendwolke wrote:
chaosbladeuk wrote:

I am still relatively new, I thought you could only use 1 account per device? I am getting ready to buy a new phone & was wondering if my progress would transfer to the new phone or I had to start over? So these people (if this is the issue) were using multiple accounts on the same device or using different devices?
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:02 pm

cbutters3 wrote:
arlenok wrote:
Partyfoul01 wrote:
StarOnyx wrote:
abendwolke wrote:
StarOnyx wrote:
abendwolke wrote:
chaosbladeuk wrote:

I am still relatively new, I thought you could only use 1 account per device? I am getting ready to buy a new phone & was wondering if my progress would transfer to the new phone or I had to start over? So these people (if this is the issue) were using multiple accounts on the same device or using different devices?

In answer to your question. You can use as many accounts on your one device. However in order to trade or receive anything in your inbox you have to register that account on that one device. If you move onto a new device and want to continue playing as you were, you will have register that one account.

However your previous device you will not be able to register another account on that.
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:11 pm

That's when my question notation comes up, how is it possible that they grind up to 3000TE with this method ? since only one new device gives you a new account
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:20 pm

tsunonlau wrote:
That's when my question notation comes up, how is it possible that they grind up to 3000TE with this method ? since only one new device gives you a new account

For the amount of money and people spend on this game is it really that unusual for someone to get a iPod Touch for like $130-$150 to just run more accounts? By the time the account grinds 150 TE you have essentially made your money back.
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:29 pm

Quote :
For the amount of money and people spend on this game is it really that unusual for someone to get a iPodzTouch for like $130-$150 to just run more accounts? By the time the account grinds 150 TE you have essentially made your money back.

That's seems a little bit unreasonable to me, assuming grinding is by definition without paying for profit. If they are wealthy, they can buy TE directly in game purchases TE. Beside, open up a new account doesn't give you that much of TE, since they don't have strong units to grind from the event, even one account can bring them to 150TE in one week, that's still far from 3000TE expectation..
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:00 pm

tsunonlau wrote:
Quote :
For the amount of money and people spend on this game is it really that unusual for someone to get a iPodzTouch for like $130-$150 to just run more accounts? By the time the account grinds 150 TE you have essentially made your money back.

That's seems a little bit unreasonable to me, assuming grinding is by definition without paying for profit. If they are wealthy, they can buy TE directly in game purchases TE. Beside, open up a new account doesn't give you that much of TE, since they don't have strong units to grind from the event, even one account can bring them to 150TE in one week, that's still far from 3000TE expectation..

I dunno, maybe they have a computer running android emulators?
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:28 pm

Thanks to their actions, I gave up on burning TE on the last hour. I burned ~30 TE and figured that I would have needed to burn roughly 50 more to reach top 100. (not economical anymore)

After maintenance, I find out that I'm rank 101....
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:47 pm

Ouch... I am sorry...
Back to top Go down
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 5:03 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
Ouch... I am sorry...

Yea Sad whats worse is being ranked 16 saw somone say that i felt really bad for em
Back to top Go down
MiyamaMizuki

MiyamaMizuki

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:31 pm

lol....
They made me spend more te's in the event...
Back to top Go down
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:52 pm

MiyamaMizuki wrote:
lol....
They made me spend more te's in the event...

Well it was to secure a spot in the rankings since we didnt know people were gonna get banned
Back to top Go down
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:44 am

The most exhausting event type ever - constantly having to wait for not one, but two short time cooldowns, as well as desperately trying to level up those units you have besides your leader...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ] - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23