Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

RPG/MMORPG freaks??

Go down 
+28
Rekanize
snofuzz
myad
darkcaesar
jheun
predator852
ChibiLeen
bongun4
PatchFirefox
onidis
keroberus2
Dark Knlght
pnoytroi
MiyamaMizuki
ragnarok
Curasa
LatinLegacy
ohzark
memphiskite
Admin
jdelmundo
JaeKun
beltane-flames
marzichan
Ninjamonkey1118
MrUbiquity
dastand
tzerherman
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
darkcaesar
☆☆
darkcaesar

RPG/MMORPG freaks?? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG/MMORPG freaks??   RPG/MMORPG freaks?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:15 am

I am actually JRPG fans. I think I only played JRPG, I've never played any non-japanese RPG games except Skyrim

For me here are some RPGs that I have been finished playing

Suikoden I-V all cleared with 108 stars of destiny (It's really a great game, my favorite actually, shame it doesn't have anymore sequels)
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
.hack G.U. Trilogy (Rebirth, Reminisce, Redemption)
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 FES (Main story with max social links and FES story)
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4
Kingdom Hearts 2
Pokemon Blue
Pokemon Yellow
Pokemon Gold
Pokemon Crystal
Pokemon Sapphire
Pokemon Fire Red
Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon Heart Gold
Digimon World 2
Digimon World 3
Digimon World 4 (The most horrible Digimon World series)
Digimon World Dusk (DS)
Mana Khemia 2
Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor (Great game, recommended!)
Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor 2 (Another great game from its previous sequel, recommended!)
Disgaea 2
Tales of Eternia
Tales of Abyss

List game that I haven't finished playing:
Artonelico -Melodies of Elemia-
Digimon World
Disgaea
Disgaea 3
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories (stuck at fighting Marluxia)
Final Fantasy IV (At the last dungeon, too lazy to finish it)
Final Fantasy V (Same like FFIV)
Final Fantasy VI (Same like FFIV and FFV)
Final Fantasy XII
Star Ocean 3 -Till the ends of time- (2nd Disc is error, cannot continue the game Sad )
Tales of Innocence (Asura is really similar with Erhard Very Happy )
Rogue Galaxy
Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria
Suikoden Tierkreis

MMORPG's that I have played:
Ragnarok Online
Seal Online
RF Online
Perfect World Online
Rusty Heart
Elsword
Dragon Nest

I will add more if I remember something Very Happy
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: RPG/MMORPG freaks??   RPG/MMORPG freaks?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:07 pm

i love Okami... was hoping it can get ported to the mobile platform...

as for Final Fantasy... well, it's available on ios and android.
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: RPG/MMORPG freaks??   RPG/MMORPG freaks?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:37 pm

myad wrote:
i love Okami... was hoping it can get ported to the mobile platform...

By mobile platform, do you mean smartphones/tablets, or just any portable system? Because Okami has a sequel on the DS - Okamiden. It did not get a lot in terms of promotion campaign, so it might have slipped past most people's radars. Of course, it wasn't as breathtaking as Okami in terms of visuals, but it does its elder brother justice. And the DS is a perfect medium for this game, in my humble opinion. Smile
Back to top Go down
snofuzz

PostSubject: Re: RPG/MMORPG freaks??   RPG/MMORPG freaks?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 7:15 am

Currently Playing FFXI Online.
Game is fun, endless stuff to do and very complex system which makes FFXIV look like a baby. Unfortunately FFXI is a generation which began on PS2 so the graphics are not as top notch as with today. FFXIV is what this coming generation is about. If you want to join the band wagon go FFXIV, if you just want fun and endless activities go FFXI.
Back to top Go down
Rekanize

Rekanize

PostSubject: Re: RPG/MMORPG freaks??   RPG/MMORPG freaks?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 9:45 am

I've been looking for a good RPG to play (especially since I'm on break right now) so thank you everyone for putting up lists, I'll be checking out a bunch of these! I'm also contemplating on whether or not I should get Pokemon Soul Silver, loved the one on the GB but I'm still not sure.

@tzerherman: The first Golden Sun was dope, if you liked GS2 you should check it out. Also seeing as you only have a PS2, check out Dark Cloud 2, it's really good. DC1 is too but I've spent a lot more time on DC2 lol.
You could also pump more hours in P4, and get a broken Yoshisune Razz

@LatinLegacy: Dope collection man! Do you plan on playing the FFXIV remake? It's looking good so far, I might give it a go.

@kerberus2: A Fighting game homie! I'm happy to see another forum goer that plays these Very Happy

@predator I agree with you completely, Diablo 2 is definitely one of the best games ever. I've spent too much time on that game, though I've never gotten a Zod Sad
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: RPG/MMORPG freaks??   RPG/MMORPG freaks?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 10:16 am

Rekanize wrote:
I'm also contemplating on whether or not I should get Pokemon Soul Silver, loved the one on the GB but I'm still not sure.

Preference in terms of Pokemon games is probably very subjective, but still, I'd like to recommend the Soul Silver / Heart Gold remake. I've played all the generations so far, and I daresay Heart Gold is my favourite. I can't go into much detail, since I play Pokemon in French and don't know the English terminology, but you won't regret it if you try it, I'm sure. ^^
Back to top Go down
Rekanize

Rekanize

PostSubject: Re: RPG/MMORPG freaks??   RPG/MMORPG freaks?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:01 am

ChibiLeen wrote:
Preference in terms of Pokemon games is probably very subjective, but still, I'd like to recommend the Soul Silver / Heart Gold remake. I've played all the generations so far, and I daresay Heart Gold is my favourite. I can't go into much detail, since I play Pokemon in French and don't know the English terminology, but you won't regret it if you try it, I'm sure. ^^
Ah, I was worried that it was just nostalgia that made me want to get it, so I'm happy to hear that it can still hold its own with the new gen. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Eklipzs

Eklipzs

PostSubject: Re: RPG/MMORPG freaks??   RPG/MMORPG freaks?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:00 pm

jdelmundo wrote:
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasi VI
Final Fantasy Adventure (Gameboy)
Final Fantasy XI
Final Fantasy Tactics
Ogre Battle
Phantasy Star 2

Best RPGs I've played. I think my list also gives away my age...

Ahaha that's not particularly a bad thing on the age bit. Just means you have greater respect for awesome games like those. I remember those games; still have them. Loved them plus Legend of Dragoon... ahh reminiscing... great now I wanna play them again T-T
Back to top Go down
Eklipzs

Eklipzs

PostSubject: Re: RPG/MMORPG freaks??   RPG/MMORPG freaks?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:15 pm

darkcaesar wrote:
I am actually JRPG fans. I think I only played JRPG, I've never played any non-japanese RPG games except Skyrim

For me here are some RPGs that I have been finished playing

Suikoden I-V all cleared with 108 stars of destiny (It's really a great game, my favorite actually, shame it doesn't have anymore sequels)
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
.hack G.U. Trilogy (Rebirth, Reminisce, Redemption)
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 FES (Main story with max social links and FES story)
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4
Kingdom Hearts 2
Pokemon Blue
Pokemon Yellow
Pokemon Gold
Pokemon Crystal
Pokemon Sapphire
Pokemon Fire Red
Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon Heart Gold
Digimon World 2
Digimon World 3
Digimon World 4 (The most horrible Digimon World series)
Digimon World Dusk (DS)
Mana Khemia 2
Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor (Great game, recommended!)
Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor 2 (Another great game from its previous sequel, recommended!)
Disgaea 2
Tales of Eternia
Tales of Abyss

List game that I haven't finished playing:
Artonelico -Melodies of Elemia-
Digimon World
Disgaea
Disgaea 3
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories (stuck at fighting Marluxia)
Final Fantasy IV (At the last dungeon, too lazy to finish it)
Final Fantasy V (Same like FFIV)
Final Fantasy VI (Same like FFIV and FFV)
Final Fantasy XII
Star Ocean 3 -Till the ends of time- (2nd Disc is error, cannot continue the game Sad )
Tales of Innocence (Asura is really similar with Erhard Very Happy )
Rogue Galaxy
Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria
Suikoden Tierkreis

MMORPG's that I have played:
Ragnarok Online
Seal Online
RF Online
Perfect World Online
Rusty Heart
Elsword
Dragon Nest

I will add more if I remember something Very Happy

Ahhhh <3 You've played every game I loved/love playing. Still play both the .hack Trilogy and original's (Infection/Mutation/Outbreak/Quarantine). I wish they would have actually gone through with creating an MMO like "The World"; though they did try but sadly it failed and was shut down as far as my research revealed.

Personally I'm a big FF, KH, Digimon, Pokemon, .Hack and Star Ocean fan so most of the games I have pertain around JRPG. Star Ocean The Last Hope kind of disappointed me though... I've also noticed that a lot of JRPG games coming out as of late aren't really all too appealing. Though I did find a couple on the PSP I liked such as Phantasy Star Portable 1 & 2, Mana Khemia, and another I cannot remember the name of for the life of me... curses..
Back to top Go down
chris58jo

chris58jo

PostSubject: Re: RPG/MMORPG freaks??   RPG/MMORPG freaks?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:32 am

My first MMO is FFXI, got it at launch, didn't even know it was an online game till i got home with it. Played for 2-3 years and community changed a lot...

Recently picked up and tried my first Y's and i have to say i really like it. It's Action RPG with very standard JRPG feel. Around 90% done Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Fanta_Lover
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: RPG/MMORPG freaks??   RPG/MMORPG freaks?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:39 pm

The only one i can remember ever playing is Personia 4 for play station
Back to top Go down
LeviathanTM

LeviathanTM

PostSubject: Re: RPG/MMORPG freaks??   RPG/MMORPG freaks?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:19 pm

are you kidding me? Some of the BEST rpg's came out for the Ps2!
Parasite Eve 1, 2, AND 3
Dino Crisis
FF7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chrono Trigger
Chrono Cross
omg the list goes ON!
Back to top Go down
Fanta_Lover
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: RPG/MMORPG freaks??   RPG/MMORPG freaks?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:07 am

LeviathanTM wrote:
Parasite Eve 1, 2, AND 3
Dino Crisis
Chrono Trigger
Chrono Cross
omg the list goes ON!

O.o u must be a video game addict to respond like that. Not every one plays those. I only play one final fantasy game & personia 4.
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: RPG/MMORPG freaks??   RPG/MMORPG freaks?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:02 am

Fanta_Lover wrote:
The only one i can remember ever playing is Personia 4 for play station
Fanta_Lover wrote:
I only play one final fantasy game & personia 4.

[nitpick] It's Persona. No "i". Razz [/nitpick]

LeviathanTM wrote:
Parasite Eve 1, 2, AND 3
Dino Crisis
Chrono Trigger
Chrono Cross
omg the list goes ON!

[nitpick] I don't know about the Dino Crisis series - never played any, not actually sure they're RPGs - but none of the other games you cite are on the PS2. Razz [/nitpick]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG/MMORPG freaks??   RPG/MMORPG freaks?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPG/MMORPG freaks??
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: General Chat-
Jump to: