Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]

Go down 
+99
bomman69
aubade888
ruya92
jayrael
Dythirk
themadmanazn
cmud2007
Kadaan
sdzonlic
RoyalGargoyle
WoOoOoOo
blackwing
visionofthegods
Jana198709
Ahri312
the3ptsling
ragnarok
Mellow
Thyruz
supersmashedbros
ChibiLeen
r0en
Blargod
krebonz
Despoted
SCracer
nadakaineko
Alistar30
darkjedi69
po1102
bzbb
jhkiang02
sharpyzu
Whenesday
Avyel
FuriousGeorge
ivansensei_
dcubed08
Rapicell
ehrik
Byakko
motoh
orionknight
tanisdl
Xiei
Cheliax
sinangunhan
Shirinights
Wheatmidge
Sientara
tsunonlau
abendwolke
Kyte
airporkk
Thalasar
wlpiris
rotarywhiz
myad
joeladams20
sagecx
aszutai
aniken671
Cadencymark
tmelloi
Partyfoul01
superficial
shin
chaosbladeuk
Kugashira
Stoire
Evageek
memphiskite
SpellMason
kenthezebra
Lolli
Kyliexh
brokenchicken
bhoush
Lydia_H_Christ
XiaoLongBao
ShYber
Lmrt
duhmichael17
DariusReg
snappycow
ATROPEX
kyaaya
nareiko
nijian84
aquCHAOS
mslbm
BkWiz
song414
predator852
wildfire116
exia02
JuviaJoestar
Anngeewawawawaa
pnoytroi
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

[EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:12 am

Blargod wrote:
predator852 wrote:
Blargod wrote:
Considering how difficult it is to break into the 6* market, this is probably the easiest way (except spending hundreds or thousands).

Halloween Monica was insane and yet a larger number of people obtained her than expected. At that time, Shokkeru did a calculation on how many boxes it would take to obtain her and it was roughly $1200 for this "non-competitive" 6*.

Heck the best I can hope for is that none of the mechanics will change from past panel events in comparison the to the Trial of Sun and Moon.

I just want to jump on this for a sec (I know I'm late) but do you really think the 6* from ToS&M will be worth as much as other 6*s? JUst like H Helmut, people will get her urely to sell, and her value will be on par with Alex, I expect much more than the normal 10-30 people to snag her, and please correct me if I'm wrong but her stats don't look too great. I fear she will definitly be an asset to people who don't already have a 6*, but she wont be to them what Vine, the Black Dragon and Aggripina were to the people who won them. I think she has a lot of due hype, but in the end she is doomed to be just another event card...

I think Cmud hit a lot of great points so I'm just going to reiterate and build on that. People mistakenly buy/sell H Helmut at cheap prices due to his "E" attack speed even when his overall speed is faster than Sheryl, Arrebol, and Joa (This also confirms other people's theories regarding attack speed as delay+animation speed but that's a different matter).

As for Matahari, it really all boils down on how fast her actual attack speed is. It could be very well be the fact that she might have the same DPS as Abel or other equivalents since her attack speed is faster than his so probably at best she might be a mediocre 6*.

So to answer your question, I think that people will probably value her poorly (especially if a lot of people get her) since people are unlikely to properly benchmark her with other missile units and judge her at face value; however, as Cmud stated, she's unlikely to drop to laughable prices of Alex and she may be more effective than what other people may realize (as with H. Helmut).

Personally, I honestly don't care about market value since people get these values wrong sometimes (as with H. Helmut) and because I don't trade very often.

Chances are since she is a C speed missile, she will clock somewhere around 1.0-1.2 attack speed overall.

Missile speed units do not have the speed variance that mage units have.

Also I doubt she will become another HMonica.

Some factors to consider :

Event will not be over a week, a lot of people got HMonica because of the extra 2 days I think we got.

There probably will be no new series released during the event. Unless they decide to do the reprint event then. Also there is no competition among players to get a rank. So there will be little incentive to buy tickets other than to shave some time off to get her.

She will definitely not be Alex level in value. Where she ends up depends on a lot of factors.

And I agree, chances are she will end up around Nina/Saki level if not higher. Too early to tell since we don't know her actual speed value.
Back to top Go down
visionofthegods
☆☆
visionofthegods

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:25 am

I need some advice.

I can currently do

Maxed Yuki
Maxed Kyo
Maxed Mihiro
Lvl 81 H Helmut

For a total of 100 DP. Or

Maxed Kyo
61 Rem
44 Hrwm
Either Yuki, H Helmut, or 64 Songo or Mihiro
And a 4* ( highest I have is a 52 Ayaha or 47 Remika)

Is it worth getting the 5 unit, or is Maxing out H Helmut and have 4 Maxed with good stats and abilities the better option? I am still leveling things up in the meantime. Thanks for any advice. I was trying to sell my H Helmut but this thread has convinced me not to.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:25 am

tsunonlau wrote:
Haven't heard any news about recruitment yet~ anyone sure that it's gonna happen? BTW, I always think that 30sss = 1 ssl but recently heard someone say its 60 sss = 1ssl now, can someone confirm on that also ?

Since Soul Stones are prizes, it is safe to say a recruitment event will happen in the near future, proy after this next arena event.

Also I have tested 1 SS(L) is about 60 SS(S).
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:39 am

themadmanazn wrote:
tsunonlau wrote:
Haven't heard any news about recruitment yet~ anyone sure that it's gonna happen? BTW, I always think that 30sss = 1 ssl but recently heard someone say its 60 sss = 1ssl now, can someone confirm on that also ?

Since Soul Stones are prizes, it is safe to say a recruitment event will happen in the near future, proy after this next arena event.

Also I have tested 1 SS(L) is about 60 SS(S).

If that's the case, I guess recruiting a 6* will rely a lot on SSL since 40ssl = 2400sss (~so impossible)
Back to top Go down
tmelloi

tmelloi

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 9:18 am

Can anyone tell me the BT for rank 200? i lost a day due to work... wanna check if i can still get 200 rank at least.
Back to top Go down
Dythirk

Dythirk

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 9:24 am

I finished Lap 2 and got a Hera. I wanted either of the other two lol. It sure seems like there'll be a lot of Heras floating around when this is done, compared to Otrere and Melanippe.
Back to top Go down
jhkiang02
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 9:26 am

i had 3 melanippes... traded 1 away for hera. Probably going to keep one for monster and one for conversion. And I would also like to know the BT for rank 200
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 9:39 am

BkWiz wrote:
Blargod wrote:
predator852 wrote:
Blargod wrote:
Considering how difficult it is to break into the 6* market, this is probably the easiest way (except spending hundreds or thousands).

Halloween Monica was insane and yet a larger number of people obtained her than expected. At that time, Shokkeru did a calculation on how many boxes it would take to obtain her and it was roughly $1200 for this "non-competitive" 6*.

Heck the best I can hope for is that none of the mechanics will change from past panel events in comparison the to the Trial of Sun and Moon.

I just want to jump on this for a sec (I know I'm late) but do you really think the 6* from ToS&M will be worth as much as other 6*s? JUst like H Helmut, people will get her urely to sell, and her value will be on par with Alex, I expect much more than the normal 10-30 people to snag her, and please correct me if I'm wrong but her stats don't look too great. I fear she will definitly be an asset to people who don't already have a 6*, but she wont be to them what Vine, the Black Dragon and Aggripina were to the people who won them. I think she has a lot of due hype, but in the end she is doomed to be just another event card...

I think Cmud hit a lot of great points so I'm just going to reiterate and build on that. People mistakenly buy/sell H Helmut at cheap prices due to his "E" attack speed even when his overall speed is faster than Sheryl, Arrebol, and Joa (This also confirms other people's theories regarding attack speed as delay+animation speed but that's a different matter).

As for Matahari, it really all boils down on how fast her actual attack speed is. It could be very well be the fact that she might have the same DPS as Abel or other equivalents since her attack speed is faster than his so probably at best she might be a mediocre 6*.

So to answer your question, I think that people will probably value her poorly (especially if a lot of people get her) since people are unlikely to properly benchmark her with other missile units and judge her at face value; however, as Cmud stated, she's unlikely to drop to laughable prices of Alex and she may be more effective than what other people may realize (as with H. Helmut).

Personally, I honestly don't care about market value since people get these values wrong sometimes (as with H. Helmut) and because I don't trade very often.

Chances are since she is a C speed missile, she will clock somewhere around 1.0-1.2 attack speed overall.

Missile speed units do not have the speed variance that mage units have.

Also I doubt she will become another HMonica.

Some factors to consider :

Event will not be over a week, a lot of people got HMonica because of the extra 2 days I think we got.

There probably will be no new series released during the event. Unless they decide to do the reprint event then. Also there is no competition among players to get a rank. So there will be little incentive to buy tickets other than to shave some time off to get her.

She will definitely not be Alex level in value. Where she ends up depends on a lot of factors.

And I agree, chances are she will end up around Nina/Saki level if not higher. Too early to tell since we don't know her actual speed value.

Hopefully she won't be the first 6* (unless there's one that already does that?) who will have an attack missile animation that does a multi shot attack like Chris, Joa, Sogno, etc. It seems that those types have a lower than average DPS by virtue of their actual attack speed.
Back to top Go down
Dythirk

Dythirk

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:06 am

jhkiang02 wrote:
i had 3 melanippes... traded 1 away for hera. Probably going to keep one for monster and one for conversion. And I would also like to know the BT for rank 200

If I make a "WTT Hera for either Melanippe or Otrere" thread in the Trading Center, will I be able to change the title in the future or am I stuck with it? I ask since we're only allowed one single thread for trade.
Back to top Go down
Sientara
☆☆
Sientara

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:09 am

Dythirk wrote:
jhkiang02 wrote:

If I make a "WTT Hera for either Melanippe or Otrere" thread in the Trading Center, will I be able to change the title in the future or am I stuck with it? I ask since we're only allowed one single thread for trade.

When you edit the post, you can also edit the post title.
Back to top Go down
Dythirk

Dythirk

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:14 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:42 pm

I must be lucky, got a Milanippe at the end if my first lap. Got a Antiope at the end if my second. I don't want a Hera and have not gotten one yet Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:14 pm

That's sounds very strange, is that a glitch?

i will never run for an event again..this is crazy..

If you want a safe place at top30... Lap12 is not enough I would say : (
Back to top Go down
tmelloi

tmelloi

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:37 pm

guys anyone known bt for rank 200?? please please!!
Back to top Go down
joeladams20
☆☆☆
joeladams20

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:47 pm

tsunonlau wrote:

holy ****! You are on lap 12? Wow!
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:53 pm

joeladams20 wrote:
tsunonlau wrote:

holy ****! You are on lap 12? Wow!

The Top 10 are all above lap12

The result is finalized..you can't spend more than 250 TE in the next 12 hours, so, if you have enough, congratulation! If you are close, Good Luck ! If you are depleting, Cross finger ><
Back to top Go down
jhkiang02
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:59 pm

well assuming that you can finish a floor in 2 minutes and use a TE immediately afterwards, it is possible to use more than 250TEs in the next 12 hours... unless I am forgetting something... (someone please correct me if I am mistaken?)
Back to top Go down
tmelloi

tmelloi

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:05 pm

err anyonce can tell the BT near 200 rank?
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:06 pm

jhkiang02 wrote:
well assuming that you can finish a floor in 2 minutes and use a TE immediately afterwards, it is possible to use more than 250TEs in the next 12 hours... unless I am forgetting something... (someone please correct me if I am mistaken?)

You are mostly correct, but Boss battle can takes up to 4mins, but I do believe most normal players will have 1 magic hour lost for some reason because they can't touch the phone...Driving, showering, receiving phone call....for me ... big trouble...a 2 hours exam today Orz...but yea,, some can use up to 300 but thats the max really
Back to top Go down
jhkiang02
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:15 pm

hmm yes I forgot about Pent and Hippo... curse them... hard has hell.

What is your current rank tsunonlau? close to rank 30?
Back to top Go down
aniken671
☆☆
aniken671

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:44 pm

lol noticed 4 people asking bt pts status of -200's...no one wants to disclose the bt pts for 200 so they won't get bumped off. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
tmelloi

tmelloi

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:55 pm

aniken671 wrote:
lol noticed 4 people asking bt pts status of -200's...no one wants to disclose the bt pts for 200 so they won't get bumped off. Laughing Laughing

i guess maybe theres people that can be THAT jerk^^ i´m rank 525 with 100k bt, i got 145 TE and that can give me more 45K points at least so i wonder if i should use it or not... but this comunit dosent wanna be helpfull^^
Back to top Go down
Thyruz
☆☆☆
Thyruz

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:06 pm

tmelloi wrote:
aniken671 wrote:

i guess maybe theres people that can be THAT jerk^^ i´m rank 525 with 100k bt, i got 145 TE and that can give me more 45K points at least so i wonder if i should use it or not... but this comunit dosent wanna be helpfull^^

rank 290 is 130,715 BT
Back to top Go down
sdzonlic

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:14 pm

186 rank is 153385, thats as low as I see.

I ran a calc, if you were to progress from around floor 30(where I'm at) to floor 100 by event end, i'd go from 152k BT points to 175k BT points.

That would be 1 shotting every boss or using elixirs to do so, then using about 10 elixirs along the way.

So something like 23k BT points gained until tonight because I was on floor 30.

This is using a 5* FM unit.
Back to top Go down
sdzonlic

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:16 pm

I'm sitting at 180 right now, I doubt I'm safe to cruise into top 200, but will burn some TE at the end and attempt to sell Penthe if I get her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]
Page 18 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next