Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Fullmetal Alchemist fanart [IMAGE]

Go down 
+11
TFfloss
King-Shawe
SekerWolf
CronaRamona
caos4u2
Panda
Stephil711
blive4000
itsukiya
BigMastaB97
LordPupu
15 posters
AuthorMessage
LordPupu

LordPupu

Fullmetal Alchemist fanart [IMAGE] Empty
PostSubject: Fullmetal Alchemist fanart [IMAGE]   Fullmetal Alchemist fanart [IMAGE] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:39 pm

Since I saw Fairy Tail fanart I thought I'd post my anime stuffs too. :p Not very "original" but I figured that rule was with respect to writing...plus I didn't trace.

Anyway, medium is graphite (4H, 2H, HB, 2B, 4B, 6B) on Bristol paper. Did this in the summer. Took about 30 hours because I didn't do any blending. It's all layered pencil.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]
BigMastaB97

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist fanart [IMAGE]   Fullmetal Alchemist fanart [IMAGE] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:30 pm

wow thats pretty sweet
Back to top Go down
itsukiya
☆☆
itsukiya

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist fanart [IMAGE]   Fullmetal Alchemist fanart [IMAGE] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:18 pm

Wish I could shade like that *_*
Back to top Go down
blive4000

blive4000

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist fanart [IMAGE]   Fullmetal Alchemist fanart [IMAGE] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:40 pm

yeah actually really awesome man! even your sig is better than what i can do... what the hell.
Back to top Go down
LordPupu

LordPupu

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist fanart [IMAGE]   Fullmetal Alchemist fanart [IMAGE] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:27 pm

Thanks folks! I've spent hours working on my perfecting my signature over the years lol. Anyone can achieve a high amount of detail if they spent enough time on it. This drawing didn't take 30 hours for nothing!
Back to top Go down
Stephil711

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist fanart [IMAGE]   Fullmetal Alchemist fanart [IMAGE] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:53 pm

Wish I could draw like that. Amazing.

This was the first Anime I was subjected to. I was always under the impression that I disliked anime until my boyfriend forced me to watch Full metal. I thank him every day for that.
Back to top Go down
Panda

Panda

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist fanart [IMAGE]   Fullmetal Alchemist fanart [IMAGE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:36 pm

Great job! Love the shading, alot of really good dark shadows in there.
Back to top Go down
caos4u2
☆☆☆
caos4u2

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist fanart [IMAGE]   Fullmetal Alchemist fanart [IMAGE] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:48 pm

I personally don't like blending. I like the layered pencil its the hard look you get out of it I guess is what I really like. Your creation is awesome and well done. Thanks for sharing. (=^_^=)
Back to top Go down
CronaRamona
☆☆
CronaRamona

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist fanart [IMAGE]   Fullmetal Alchemist fanart [IMAGE] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:43 pm

I have to agree, I like the hard layered look better. You shaded this amazingly!
Back to top Go down
LordPupu

LordPupu

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist fanart [IMAGE]   Fullmetal Alchemist fanart [IMAGE] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:33 pm

I forgot about this. Thank you, everyone!!
Back to top Go down
SekerWolf

SekerWolf

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist fanart [IMAGE]   Fullmetal Alchemist fanart [IMAGE] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:37 pm

Wow! You have my respects to be able to shade like that
Back to top Go down
King-Shawe
☆☆
King-Shawe

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist fanart [IMAGE]   Fullmetal Alchemist fanart [IMAGE] I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:19 pm

Really nice, I loved this anime though it was very long! Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
TFfloss

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist fanart [IMAGE]   Fullmetal Alchemist fanart [IMAGE] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:51 am

fantastic shading! Surprised
Back to top Go down
kev0910

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist fanart [IMAGE]   Fullmetal Alchemist fanart [IMAGE] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:21 am

thats awesome! love FMA! keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
FenrirGreyback

FenrirGreyback

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist fanart [IMAGE]   Fullmetal Alchemist fanart [IMAGE] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 7:14 am

ALLL I MISS YOU'RE BODY!!! But great job~
Back to top Go down
whitecrest9

whitecrest9

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist fanart [IMAGE]   Fullmetal Alchemist fanart [IMAGE] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 8:17 pm

Impressive shading. Your rendition is truly tasteful.
Back to top Go down
abuqasar
☆☆☆
abuqasar

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist fanart [IMAGE]   Fullmetal Alchemist fanart [IMAGE] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:27 pm

Sweet piece!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist fanart [IMAGE]   Fullmetal Alchemist fanart [IMAGE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fullmetal Alchemist fanart [IMAGE]
Page 1 of 1