Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Some sort of creation! [Image]

Go down 
+5
MeariiXIII
Alynn
rourou1423
Stephil711
Kyliexh
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyliexh
Harvester of Souls [Rare]
Kyliexh

Some sort of creation! [Image] Empty
PostSubject: Some sort of creation! [Image]   Some sort of creation! [Image] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:49 am

This is done in just pencil and the lines are not finished all fancy like and i was to lazy to color it ^-^ lol~
What I was originally going for was a zombie, evil nurse but it turn out just eh, not really what my expectations wanted T.T

btw her left pupil is supposed to be gone hence the zombie part I tried to ceate >.<
Enjoy~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Stephil711

PostSubject: Re: Some sort of creation! [Image]   Some sort of creation! [Image] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:50 pm

Very nice. Exclamation
I love the eyes
Back to top Go down
rourou1423
☆☆
rourou1423

PostSubject: Re: Some sort of creation! [Image]   Some sort of creation! [Image] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:08 am

look like she is shocked or something Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alynn

Alynn

PostSubject: Re: Some sort of creation! [Image]   Some sort of creation! [Image] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:57 am

Kind of reminds me of Valentine from Skullgirls!
Back to top Go down
http://skiesablaze.tumblr.com
Kyliexh
Kyliexh

PostSubject: Re: Some sort of creation! [Image]   Some sort of creation! [Image] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 10:02 am

Stephil711 wrote:
Very nice. Exclamation
I love the eyes

Thankyou :3

rourou1423 wrote:
look like she is shocked or something Very Happy

She does kind of look that way haha!

Alynn wrote:

Kind of reminds me of Valentine from Skullgirls!

I had never seen that game until now O: and you are right! lol

Also I have been meaning to color her but I never have the spare time xP If anyone else wants to color her for fun be my guest! Just make sure to pm me how it turns out! ^__^
Back to top Go down
MeariiXIII

MeariiXIII

PostSubject: Re: Some sort of creation! [Image]   Some sort of creation! [Image] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:36 pm

Kind of reminds me of Assassin Ridill from the JP Request from the Darkness event : )
Really like her!
When you over come being lazy are you planning to color it?
Back to top Go down
http://Mearii-chi.deviantart.com
Kyliexh
Kyliexh

PostSubject: Re: Some sort of creation! [Image]   Some sort of creation! [Image] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:19 am

MeariiXIII wrote:
Kind of reminds me of Assassin Ridill from the JP Request from the Darkness event : )
Really like her!
When you over come being lazy are you planning to color it?

lol I know soon after I drew this girl I looked at all the future events and prize on JP wiki and I was saw her and thought "Oh... it seems as if I've unintentionally copied something T-T." xD

Yah, on the coloring I'm not sure what I'm going to use (digital/pencils) but I currently have no time because of oncoming exams 3;.
Back to top Go down
MeariiXIII

MeariiXIII

PostSubject: Re: Some sort of creation! [Image]   Some sort of creation! [Image] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:54 pm

Kyliexh wrote:

lol I know soon after I drew this girl I looked at all the future events and prize on JP wiki and I was saw her and thought "Oh... it seems as if I've unintentionally copied something T-T." xD

Yah, on the coloring I'm not sure what I'm going to use (digital/pencils) but I currently have no time because of oncoming exams 3;.

Haha, I know that feeling! X D It's like you feel like you made something so original then you see someone else have a similar design. But I guess great minds think alike : )

Oooh~! Digital ♥
Now that brings up the question, do you have a Deviant Art? O-o
Everyone is busy with exams recently ; - ; I feel so deprived of beautiful art because of it....
But on the plus side Christmas is around the corner and that means break from school/work! : )
Back to top Go down
Kyliexh
Kyliexh

PostSubject: Re: Some sort of creation! [Image]   Some sort of creation! [Image] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:23 am

MeariiXIII wrote:
Kyliexh wrote:

Haha, I know that feeling! X D It's like you feel like you made something so original then you see someone else have a similar design. But I guess great minds think alike : )

Oooh~! Digital ♥️
Now that brings up the question, do you have a Deviant Art? O-o
Everyone is busy with exams recently ; - ; I feel so deprived of beautiful art because of it....
But on the plus side Christmas is around the corner and that means break from school/work! : )

Nope I feel like I am not worthy enough to join hehe! So I just have my boyfriend's room wall ^__^ Plus I'm not an all-the-time drawing god like everyone on there! x3

Yup! Hopefully there are going to be some really pretty holiday ones coming in! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MeariiXIII

MeariiXIII

PostSubject: Re: Some sort of creation! [Image]   Some sort of creation! [Image] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:08 pm

Kyliexh wrote:

Nope I feel like I am not worthy enough to join hehe! So I just have my boyfriend's room wall ^__^ Plus I'm not an all-the-time drawing god like everyone on there! x3

Yup! Hopefully there are going to be some really pretty holiday ones coming in! Very Happy

Oh poo D :
I believe you're worthy enough : ) Your art is a lot better than most of the ones I see on DA, no offense to them but it's just not my taste in art xp

Yeah, that would be nice = w =
Back to top Go down
Helheim

Helheim

PostSubject: Re: Some sort of creation! [Image]   Some sort of creation! [Image] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:11 pm

This is pretty cool Smile. I don't know why but she makes me laugh Very Happy Do you have any other art work on the forums? I would love to look at it. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kyliexh
Kyliexh

PostSubject: Re: Some sort of creation! [Image]   Some sort of creation! [Image] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 12:02 pm

Helheim wrote:
This is pretty cool Smile. I don't know why but she makes me laugh Very Happy Do you have any other art work on the forums? I would love to look at it. ^_^

Thankyou very much! :3
No I havn't made a drawing in quite a few months, while all my previous drawings are on my boyfriend's wall! x3
I think I will be making a new drawing soon so I will put it up here when it is ready and hopefully I will color it as well, although I'm not much of a coloring type! Haha
Back to top Go down
Helheim

Helheim

PostSubject: Re: Some sort of creation! [Image]   Some sort of creation! [Image] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 11:35 am

Kyliexh wrote:
I think I will be making a new drawing soon so I will put it up here when it is ready and hopefully I will color it as well, although I'm not much of a coloring type! Haha
Okay awesome! Il keep a look out for any new art you put up. I know what you mean about colouring. When ever i draw something i like i always get worried im gonna mess it up by colouring it in. XD
Back to top Go down
caos4u2
☆☆☆
caos4u2

PostSubject: Re: Some sort of creation! [Image]   Some sort of creation! [Image] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:16 pm

Which should I be afraid of the zombie or the biggest needle I have ever seen in my life...lmao

Seriously though shes great. And sometimes drawings are just cooler looking in black and white. Not everything needs color. I hate coloring and I always managed to get what I wanted out of my drawings without color. ^_-
Back to top Go down
King-Shawe
☆☆
King-Shawe

PostSubject: Re: Some sort of creation! [Image]   Some sort of creation! [Image] I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:23 pm

Cool sketch, thanks for sharing. Looks a lot like one of the cards from Urban Rivals.
Back to top Go down
bubbleclouds

PostSubject: Re: Some sort of creation! [Image]   Some sort of creation! [Image] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 11:04 am

lol is that ridil???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some sort of creation! [Image]   Some sort of creation! [Image] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some sort of creation! [Image]
Page 1 of 1