Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Free Card Pack problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AsheliaD

AsheliaD

Free Card Pack problem Empty
PostSubject: Free Card Pack problem   Free Card Pack problem I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:17 am

I've only gotten a free card the first time i played. Every single time after that, the free card never refreshed. Is that normal? lol

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Rhyan

PostSubject: Re: Free Card Pack problem   Free Card Pack problem I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:23 am

They've actually mentioned this in their patch notices recently. They're having issues with the Free Card Pack button, but to remedy the issue they've also been giving everyone 200 Free brave points daily. Not sure when it'll be fixed.
Back to top Go down
AsheliaD

AsheliaD

PostSubject: Re: Free Card Pack problem   Free Card Pack problem I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:50 am

Ok thanks. I might have missed it in the notice lol
Back to top Go down
Rhyan

PostSubject: Re: Free Card Pack problem   Free Card Pack problem I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 2:00 am

No problem! Anytime! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Card Pack problem   Free Card Pack problem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Card Pack problem
Page 1 of 1