Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Bringer of Frustration?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nijian84

nijian84

Bringer of Frustration? Empty
PostSubject: Bringer of Frustration?   Bringer of Frustration? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:45 am

How the heck do you get "Bringer of Victory" skill?? Says kill 7500 duders, which I have killed far more than that, and confirmed by having the skills for monster health require above 7500 dudes killed. But I don't get this Attack boosts at lv 10 part? Can someone clarify this a bit? Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

PostSubject: Re: Bringer of Frustration?   Bringer of Frustration? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:54 am

nijian84 wrote:
How the heck do you get "Bringer of Victory" skill?? Says kill 7500 duders, which I have killed far more than that, and confirmed by having the skills for monster health require above 7500 dudes killed. But I don't get this Attack boosts at lv 10 part? Can someone clarify this a bit? Thanks!!

Attack boost to level 10 means you have to get all the poison, slow, AA attacks boost, master of land etc and master them.
Back to top Go down
nijian84

nijian84

PostSubject: Re: Bringer of Frustration?   Bringer of Frustration? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:58 am

le wow! Thats steep. Ok, well, at least it's clearer now. Smile Thanks!
Back to top Go down
ATROPEX
Peace Keeper [Retired]
ATROPEX

PostSubject: Re: Bringer of Frustration?   Bringer of Frustration? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:48 am

For bringer of victory, I think it's actually the land, air, sea boosts at lvl 10.
Back to top Go down
nijian84

nijian84

PostSubject: Re: Bringer of Frustration?   Bringer of Frustration? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:49 am

Thats a bit more reasonable. I don't see a point to the Attack boost when there's so few AB dudes.
Back to top Go down
ATROPEX
Peace Keeper [Retired]
ATROPEX

PostSubject: Re: Bringer of Frustration?   Bringer of Frustration? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:51 am

You need the skill boosts (poison, slow, etc.) maxed for the battle seasoned reward though
Back to top Go down
nijian84

nijian84

PostSubject: Re: Bringer of Frustration?   Bringer of Frustration? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:52 am

Yeah. Working on them all. Thanks guys for clarifying. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringer of Frustration?   Bringer of Frustration? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringer of Frustration?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: