Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Nov. 10

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IntegrityRise

Nov. 10 Empty
PostSubject: Nov. 10   Nov. 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 2:34 pm

Well it's Veterans Day weekend and on top of that it's the Marine Corps Birthday today and I just wanted to state how proud I am to be part of something so big, 237 years of simply being the best there is, and I wanna thank all those who served before me and those who will serve after me. It's crazy how I have my first Marine Corps Ball this coming weekend, then after that I share my birthday with my one year mark of being in the Marines, I'm truly honored so please don't forget what Veterans Day is about and go out and thank at least one person who made a difference before. Oorah and Semper Fi
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Nov. 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nov. 10   Nov. 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:08 pm

It's an honor to have another Veteran on the Forum (I think Curasa was in the Army and had finished a campaign not too long ago) and the entire staff and community here would like to say thank you for serving!

As a mild thank you, some members are going to have Armed Forces units as their leaders to celebrate Veterans Day tomorrow, so be on the look out for that!

Once again, thank you for all your efforts!

EDIT- Posted from my fiance's account earlier. Whoops!
Back to top Go down

Nov. 10
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: General Chat-
Jump to: