Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Together, we Rise Above all :P

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RisingAboveThis
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
RisingAboveThis

Together, we Rise Above all :P Empty
PostSubject: Together, we Rise Above all :P   Together, we Rise Above all :P I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:40 pm

Salutations, fellow Fantasica players,

The name is James, or RisingAboveThis in the fantasica realm. Razz Let see, this is supposed to be an about me/introduction type of post, so let me think where to begin.....

I started playing this game just slightly more than a week ago, on September 1, 2012. Currently, I am level 55, so I'm still pretty noob-ish compared to all you level 70+'s here. I'm still struggling getting a damn 5 star xD I have 19 4*s though. Overcompensation ftw? Razz Anyways, I love being in a forum and have been in several forums for games such as Tap Tap Revenge, Tap Studio, Fallen Sword, and all sorts of games. Needless to say, I probably need a hobby and you will probably see me spamming the forum, so get ready Razz I'm a pretty chill type of guy, and I am always open to being PM'ed to meet new people to chat with or to ask for my (very limited) advice on the game.

Alright, that covers the basics I suppose. You can always find out more about me from the main source himself (Me!) and I can't wait to get the pendulum started for me in the forum and I hope the forum is just as fun as the game its based on! Smile

-James

Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Together, we Rise Above all :P   Together, we Rise Above all :P I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:16 pm

Welcome James. Smile If you ever have any questions, want to chat, or whatever feel free to PM me.

And since I can tell that you love game forums, don't be shy about roping other people in! :p
Back to top Go down
Serotheo

Serotheo

PostSubject: Re: Together, we Rise Above all :P   Together, we Rise Above all :P I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:40 pm

Awesome, welcome to the forum! Smile Always glad to see more people.

That's really impressive, Rise. I didn't get a 4* till maybe 3 weeks in, I started a month and 2 weeks ago. Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
RisingAboveThis
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
RisingAboveThis

PostSubject: Re: Together, we Rise Above all :P   Together, we Rise Above all :P I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:53 pm

@Clocksprocket I'll take you up on that offer, I always like to just chat and finding out some info as to how the group works is always appreciated. Also, I'll try to rope people in, I know a few guys that like Final Fantasy, so the illustrations of the characters would be sweet nostalgia for them Smile

@Serotheo Thanks! I've been playing the game a lot, as you can tell by the stack of level 4s via 1 1500 box and a few sleepless nights of trading and lurking on other people's profile like the noobie I am Razz (*pssssst, I use the Demon Tower rankings in order to find the higher leveled people and find people via their message history to see who needs trades*)

Thank you both for the warm welcome Smile I hope I can be a decent contributor to the forum and that perhaps all of us as members can all help each other progress in the game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DoctorCoffee

DoctorCoffee

PostSubject: Re: Together, we Rise Above all :P   Together, we Rise Above all :P I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:12 am

Ei, you're that Stefan user in my allies list. =)
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

PostSubject: Re: Together, we Rise Above all :P   Together, we Rise Above all :P I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:31 am

RisingAboveThis wrote:
I know a few guys that like Final Fantasy, so the illustrations of the characters would be sweet nostalgia for them Smile
This is precisely what made me give the game a try, and is probably a big part of why I keep playing it. Very Happy

Also, welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Together, we Rise Above all :P   Together, we Rise Above all :P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Together, we Rise Above all :P
Page 1 of 1