Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Why do all my allies say cannot call this unit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bachelorhand

Why do all my allies say cannot call this unit  Empty
PostSubject: Why do all my allies say cannot call this unit    Why do all my allies say cannot call this unit  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:28 pm

Im very new to the game and when i quest or battle i cannot call any allies into battle why is this ?
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: Why do all my allies say cannot call this unit    Why do all my allies say cannot call this unit  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:55 pm

It has to do with when they are online and how close in level they are to you. I believe they will be active for an hour if they are online and they are around your level. I also know that if they aren't close to your level, you might only be able to use them for 15 minutes or so. It's kind of a bummer.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Why do all my allies say cannot call this unit    Why do all my allies say cannot call this unit  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:54 pm

Never heard of the level thing, although I have noticed occasionally an ally can be used for 2 hours instead of one (typically a low-leveled one... I don't have anyone much higher than me).

By the way, people always seem confused by this, but at the very beginning of the game it mentions that because you're new, you can use allies unrestricted for a week. Once that week is up you can only use allies that have been online recently (typically within an hour).
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: Why do all my allies say cannot call this unit    Why do all my allies say cannot call this unit  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:55 pm

You are correct. It is worth your while to boot inactive allies.

Also, when you search for new allies, they are listed by order of when they last logged in, so make sure you add your allies during your normal play time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do all my allies say cannot call this unit    Why do all my allies say cannot call this unit  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why do all my allies say cannot call this unit
Page 1 of 1