Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hello everyone.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xKarneval

xKarneval

Hello everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone.   Hello everyone. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:12 pm

I'm new to the game Fantasica as well as this community. I actually have been on Fantasica for a few days, and discovered that there was a forum for it just recently.. and due to my being new, I'll probably be asking several questions, so I hope you don't mind. OTL I'm not really sure as to what else to say, so I guess I'll end introductions here.
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Hello everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone.   Hello everyone. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:57 pm

Hi! Welcome to the forum! I'm Crowex or just Crow! I'm one of the Administrators that runs the Forum. I hope you have a good time here! Remember to read all the sub forum rules before posting!
Back to top Go down
xKarneval

xKarneval

Hello everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone.   Hello everyone. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:03 pm

Hello! And thank you. *A*
Yes! I will be sure to do so right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone.   Hello everyone. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: