Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Trading Center Public Chat

Go down 
+161
Ceres
eclipse456
alentwa
Roanmarvel
Ronald-iledan
Possibly
pharaondy
Leonpownzor
Alzahar
sealbutts
Haasome
wreckage
ollyshuteye
jkulan
Megumo84
Leiyx
ForLulzz
pblomuffin
LoraFrosty
Kross3dx
orangesherber3
Mia-San
TheRussianPanda
raikong4
DaddyBooPwns
SakuraEmperess
Butters833
thabib3
Oshiguru
zatherius
bowler24824
ameliamkm
Birdy
kgst
Belhyde
Dmhlucky
SekerWolf
ElysianField
Kandachime
xtaroux
embiggen
ImFA
bx65
ticoticoskw
reyrey
-Aranel-
Kirito_21
WindCrest
Zerion
CrappiestPlayer
ChilloutArea
Colaleon
mistive
Jim4good
YtsejamHP
Ponte1990
chibista
dewwyreaper
dudumadrid
kenthezebra
slimcrazy
Mistrevia
AzuGazer
Ascheriit
KuroStar
webcest
boohcdm
avelora
Meanmelter
shadow_ryl
Ry0ki
Beam
karmacappa
pknott
Gunzlinger
Typhon
LivingNexus
Cloudie
Sabin76
Ilyere
MythSearcher
tanabata
meximan1390
Eric107
Kain JeTrexFKaiser
Vyraal
ikaanon
argisht
AibanSama
DUMPSTERUNDIEZ
Giru
JuliettaVoid
Iceman05
yayjohnny
DatAsian
Pacatus
frickenmoron
HighClassTopHat
BlindedEye
MaskedBunny
zhen2112
Nazantia
Heidemariie
Hunkamajunka
Callanthe
bells
Lolli
Mechsae
titared
BkWiz
themadmanazn
draxmayas
andrekoston
Kirisute-Gomen
robertrence
orkiegi
memphiskite
LeviathanTM
Seinaru
Piggers
thebluebox0
maud101
Isylia
cot628
myad
ATB
aubade888
kyaaya
Meliadoul
SpatialGlaze
HoundR
aquarianchick
Dethkitty83
BigMastaB97
NewPalpatine
arij85
Rapicell
ChibiLeen
zealisee
steakjuice
Kadaan
superficial
Fyrspray
antnwonderland
xionnguyen
nijian84
Le0de
ehrik
Sethala
aszutai
PrincessReborn
zetaphax
Sientara
Despoted
Strenhelden
Sladestar
predator852
larrydust
ALostGod
pnoytroi
Admin
165 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
avelora

Trading Center Public Chat - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:43 am

memphiskite wrote:
avelora wrote:
This is going to sound stupid.. but I've recently been searching for more 5+6*'s and I've seen quite a few cards being sold for more than 3k te, can someone please explain to me why? Because that's A LOT of te!

Rare LE units such as Minerva, Princess Gloria & Diana (just to name a few) deserve a high price on them due to the amount of real life cash spent or Time Elixers burned to obtain them during certain events.

The high prices are usually set by the prize winners themselves and are then lowered due to wanting to obtaining TE desperately or trading for other units instead.

Ohh, it makes sense now, thanks x
Back to top Go down
webcest
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:28 am

Hi, any chance someone can help me with this - I'm just wondering exactly what it means when someone asks you to "show [card] for my [card]"? I haven't had any previous contact with the player asking, so I'm not really sure what they mean.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:32 am

Please don't create multiple threads in the Trading Center. i already caught one and banned that person. Please stick to one thread
Back to top Go down
Ascheriit
☆☆☆
Ascheriit

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:08 pm

Seriously... some dude asking about wanting me to downtrade my lb 45/140 abel for his hildegarde, rose and h helmut. I tell him nty and he continues on saying why and that my 'almighty' abel is worth 110 te tops. Offended that he continues after I tell him nty, I told him that his cards don't come close to a downtrade offer. He calls me a 'waste of time' and w.e and leaves. What a rager and ripper.
Back to top Go down
avelora

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:36 pm

Some people can be really annoying!
I had a guy asking 150+te for a non-level broken Laura and when I told him that was high, he's like, "everyone trading her is asking that price so good luck finding her cheaper." Although, I have yet to come across anyone else trading her, I know there's a better deal out there, right? Or is that her actual price these days?
Back to top Go down
avelora

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:41 pm

webcest wrote:
Hi, any chance someone can help me with this - I'm just wondering exactly what it means when someone asks you to "show [card] for my [card]"? I haven't had any previous contact with the player asking, so I'm not really sure what they mean.

They probably accidentally typed in the wrong user ID or, if you have a store thread, were making an offer. It doesn't hurt to ask them what they mean instead of assuming though. Smile
Back to top Go down
AzuGazer
☆☆
AzuGazer

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:14 pm

well when they say "show card" they mean in trd or as Ldr usually
Back to top Go down
shadow_ryl

shadow_ryl

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 5:48 am

WTT Max Anastasia + F Patricia + 10 TE for Lana, Thank You
Back to top Go down
Mistrevia
☆☆
Mistrevia

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:36 pm

shadow_ryl wrote:
WTT Max Anastasia + F Patricia + 10 TE for Lana, Thank You

Though this thread is pretty much dead. Just wanted to point out you broke one of the rules.

Crowex wrote:
*This thread is not for sales*

Rules:

+ No asking for price checks. We have a thread for that here; CLICK THIS!

+ No spamming

+ No harassing comments

+ No Flaming

+ Please don't post that you're selling, it'll probably get you instantly banned. YOU HAVE YOUR OWN THREAD TO SELL ON!
Back to top Go down
slimcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:36 am

Hey can someone tell me how many cards are in a set? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Mistrevia
☆☆
Mistrevia

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 4:29 am

slimcrazy wrote:
Hey can someone tell me how many cards are in a set? Thanks!

5 cards
Back to top Go down
kenthezebra
☆☆☆☆☆
kenthezebra

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:37 am

avelora wrote:
Some people can be really annoying!
I had a guy asking 150+te for a non-level broken Laura and when I told him that was high, he's like, "everyone trading her is asking that price so good luck finding her cheaper." Although, I have yet to come across anyone else trading her, I know there's a better deal out there, right? Or is that her actual price these days?

i bought her max for 150, that seems about the normal price pending the seller. but i would buy her any higher.

now, since dream breakers are back, cam i assume Reve might drop a little in price? even just like 25 TE?

....bc that would be fantastic
Back to top Go down
dudumadrid

dudumadrid

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 5:29 am

Hi all; I'm quite newbie in the game; and I have 1 TE, so I'm looking to one good 4* card (magic or melee would be great). Any advice?
Back to top Go down
dewwyreaper

dewwyreaper

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:40 pm

wtt 103 Sol + 93 Lucrezia for rubi pls =^.^= I.D is 44324216
Back to top Go down
AzuGazer
☆☆
AzuGazer

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:34 pm

any1 know if a lvl Alexander+maxDeese=lvl60Seymour?
Back to top Go down
chibista

chibista

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:26 pm

I need to buy more pots >_<
Back to top Go down
Ponte1990

Ponte1990

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:43 pm

Someone interested in one of this cards?

Abel 132
Dermond 100
Holly 54
Alraune 35
Stray Cat (m) 57
Jormungand 80
Garm 100
Scarlett 80
Nancy 80
Margot (m) 25
Gibson 5
Adele (m) 1
Hugues (m) 41
Vilhelm 34
Zenobia 35
Tanith 80
Tigris 80
Sigurd 80
Jupi 5
Nadine 28
Topacio 1
Leana 1
Macaron 1
Zafiro 1
Jelly 1
Blume 1
Enia 1
Dolk 53
Antony 40
Joel 1
King Mandragora (m) 39
Partenope 1
Kraken (m) 22
Farrah 1
Chris 1
Anton 1
Marshmallow 1
Alfonso 1
Nicole 1
Maia 1

All for sale / trade
Back to top Go down
YtsejamHP
☆☆
YtsejamHP

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 4:40 pm

Do you all think Borage will have the same Matahari-type drop in price?
I would mention that Borage is certainly cuter art than Mata as an argument, buuuut..
Alraune has already reached near Dermond levels.

Also, would you all find a rarity chart useful? A spreadsheet that lists how many copies of each card exist (rank rewards) as well as estimates for the more "organic" LEs (unlockable/panel rewards) sorta.
Back to top Go down
Jim4good
☆☆
Jim4good

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 5:16 pm

I do think there will a a decent price drop as she is gettable with some pots(p) saved up.
Probably not as big of a drop due to artwork.

P.S. Rarity chart would be a huge help. Don't really need to list the panel rewards though, as everyone who participates gets it.
Back to top Go down
mistive
☆☆
mistive

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:39 pm

Too bad there's no way to list how many Borages are earned in this event, like Matahari was; as least it was trackable via points and ranking.
Back to top Go down
YtsejamHP
☆☆
YtsejamHP

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:12 pm

mistive wrote:
Too bad there's no way to list how many Borages are earned in this event, like Matahari was; as least it was trackable via points and ranking.

That's something we can get a reasonable figure for though.

I want to ask people who are near the 250k mark what their rank is and get a fair idea. I'm just trying to come up with a way to get the message to people and have as many who are near 250k reply as possible.

Same for Alraune and 75k.

Edit: I know the rub lies in BT and Mandros being so varied thanks to the King feature, but that's why I mention having as big a sample size as we can manage and coming up with a good average. What with variance and the like. I've seen impressive math done on this board. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ascheriit
☆☆☆
Ascheriit

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 10:20 pm

So I offered a trade yesterday, my mManfred + fHeide for Dolce and Isis. The seller said he was already doing a trade with his Dolce and said he'll get back to me if he the trade doesn't happen.

He replies me in the morning saying that he'll do the trade. I said that I would do the trade but then I decided to check the forums today to see if I got a pm. I did and it was another user that had a trade that I wanted more. I told the dolce/isis seller that I was sorry and that there was a better trade. He offered Alraune (which I had and said nty).

I come back on during the afternoon after a long day and what do I see? "I see your shop. It says that you have TWO manfreds up for trade. Why didn't you just trade me one? I said that I wanted to keep the other one. And he replies by: Why even put it up for trade?

At that point I got really irritated. Why do I HAVE to trade my card to you? You missed your chance yesterday and after receiving that other trade offer, I want to keep my other Manfred. Is that even close to being unreasonable? I don't want to trade with you!

Anyways after spamming my allies about the story (sorry allies) he continued to stalk my profile saying that I have to honor my trade, say no DAYS earlier (guess his days run faster than mine.. since i replied him THIS MORNING.)

Oh and. I'm apparently a time waster. Wasting daysss of his time. /endrant
Back to top Go down
YtsejamHP
☆☆
YtsejamHP

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:25 am

@Ascheriit: Whale.. for what it's worth, no one really has to "honor" any trade offer unless the other party has given reasonable compensation in exchange for time to keep the deal "on the table." At least that's what I learned in Business Law 101. >.>

I get the need to rant though and don't blame you. Bartering wrongly perceived as low-balling. Low-balling wrongly perceived as scamming. "Just roll with it" is my obvious and irritating advice. In the end people'll stress you out as much as -you- allow them to. Razz

So I guess: Buck up champ. At least he thinks enough of you to assign you days of his life. That's gotta count for something. n.n
Back to top Go down
Ascheriit
☆☆☆
Ascheriit

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:44 am

Thanks ytse T^T After hearing some pm's and replies after ranting (+ sleeping) xD I feel a lot better.. kinda :<
Back to top Go down
AzuGazer
☆☆
AzuGazer

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:09 pm

IDK wat u guys problem is with now many Borages there are/ effecting the price, a Maxed Therese can cost more then a Max Trish+mReamy even though Therese was a rank and a point reward :3 pricing makes no sense

wierdest thing was, i had her early, but her price was much lower... i guess everyone though she wud be easy to buy or somethin pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trading Center Public Chat
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next