Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Trading Center Public Chat

Go down 
+161
Ceres
eclipse456
alentwa
Roanmarvel
Ronald-iledan
Possibly
pharaondy
Leonpownzor
Alzahar
sealbutts
Haasome
wreckage
ollyshuteye
jkulan
Megumo84
Leiyx
ForLulzz
pblomuffin
LoraFrosty
Kross3dx
orangesherber3
Mia-San
TheRussianPanda
raikong4
DaddyBooPwns
SakuraEmperess
Butters833
thabib3
Oshiguru
zatherius
bowler24824
ameliamkm
Birdy
kgst
Belhyde
Dmhlucky
SekerWolf
ElysianField
Kandachime
xtaroux
embiggen
ImFA
bx65
ticoticoskw
reyrey
-Aranel-
Kirito_21
WindCrest
Zerion
CrappiestPlayer
ChilloutArea
Colaleon
mistive
Jim4good
YtsejamHP
Ponte1990
chibista
dewwyreaper
dudumadrid
kenthezebra
slimcrazy
Mistrevia
AzuGazer
Ascheriit
KuroStar
webcest
boohcdm
avelora
Meanmelter
shadow_ryl
Ry0ki
Beam
karmacappa
pknott
Gunzlinger
Typhon
LivingNexus
Cloudie
Sabin76
Ilyere
MythSearcher
tanabata
meximan1390
Eric107
Kain JeTrexFKaiser
Vyraal
ikaanon
argisht
AibanSama
DUMPSTERUNDIEZ
Giru
JuliettaVoid
Iceman05
yayjohnny
DatAsian
Pacatus
frickenmoron
HighClassTopHat
BlindedEye
MaskedBunny
zhen2112
Nazantia
Heidemariie
Hunkamajunka
Callanthe
bells
Lolli
Mechsae
titared
BkWiz
themadmanazn
draxmayas
andrekoston
Kirisute-Gomen
robertrence
orkiegi
memphiskite
LeviathanTM
Seinaru
Piggers
thebluebox0
maud101
Isylia
cot628
myad
ATB
aubade888
kyaaya
Meliadoul
SpatialGlaze
HoundR
aquarianchick
Dethkitty83
BigMastaB97
NewPalpatine
arij85
Rapicell
ChibiLeen
zealisee
steakjuice
Kadaan
superficial
Fyrspray
antnwonderland
xionnguyen
nijian84
Le0de
ehrik
Sethala
aszutai
PrincessReborn
zetaphax
Sientara
Despoted
Strenhelden
Sladestar
predator852
larrydust
ALostGod
pnoytroi
Admin
165 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
ATB
☆☆☆
ATB

Trading Center Public Chat - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:35 am

So did the price of 5* Diane drop down a lot or I got lucky.
I recently bought it for 30TE and 8 pots.

Isn't it usually valued at 70TE minimum?
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:36 pm

ATB wrote:
So did the price of 5* Diane drop down a lot or I got lucky.
I recently bought it for 30TE and 8 pots.

Isn't it usually valued at 70TE minimum?

Her price is dropping but not that fast, I'm pretty sure you got a good deal Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
bells

bells

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:37 am

What' up with Georgine?

Out of nowhere, one random guy pops up on my allies wall claiming that she is worth a 5*. Although her stats are good, who would trade a 5* for her when there are plenty of them available now for cheaper? btw, if you would trade a 5* for her, let me know! Smile
Back to top Go down
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]
BigMastaB97

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:34 pm

bells wrote:
What' up with Georgine?

Out of nowhere, one random guy pops up on my allies wall claiming that she is worth a 5*. Although her stats are good, who would trade a 5* for her when there are plenty of them available now for cheaper? btw, if you would trade a 5* for her, let me know! Smile

She's only worth 2-4 TE... I wouldn't even trade Fiona for her lol.
Back to top Go down
bells

bells

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:27 pm

BigMastaB97 wrote:

She's only worth 2-4 TE... I wouldn't even trade Fiona for her lol.

Yeah, that's what I thought. He claims that he has 7 geos and sold 3, all for 5*s (implied). Hard to believe him, but crazy things can happen. A while ago I almost sealed a deal to trade a Luce for 2 5s and 2 m4s. Unfortunately someone else came along and undersold me.
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:14 pm

Mechsae wrote:
HoundR wrote:
Mechsae wrote:
So, question about trade value and usefulness of some cards.

Is it worth the while maxing out a 4* to trade for more TE?

Is it still worth it if the unit is common, like Django, Maia, or Vilhelm?

How much does unit level impact trade value?
I.E lvl 1 vs 30, 50...etc

Common units are destined to be traded for TE Razz That way you can get better units, either 4*, 5*, or 6*s

okay, let me be more specific.

Am I going to have an easier time trading max 4* than fresh 4*?

In short, yes.
Fresh 4* are ubiquitous and cheap. You can buy them for luna.
Max 4* are valuable resources to people who want to level 6*s fast. They sell for much more TE as well (8 for max, as upposed to 1 or less for fresh)
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:15 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
draxmayas wrote:
Just a couple questions from what I've seen in the trading trends with 5*...

Diane
Why is Diane so expensive? Not even limited edition, yet she goes for 100-120 TE, the same range as very limited cards like xmasLiese, Pentheselia, Werewolf, and Erhard. I know she does a lot of damage, but she's fairly slow, and cost 30. Sogno (value ~25 TE) is pretty much just as good...

With her not being a limited unit, do you expect her value to fall as more and more get into circulation?

Caecilia
What is the true value of Caecilia? I've seen some people claiming 60-80 TE, and some claiming 30-35 TE. Empirically based on stats, Caec really isn't that special at all (actually is fairly bad), but isn't she a limited edition unit? Surely this makes her more valuable, as she's still every bit as good as other LE units such as Laura, Gremory, Aliester, etc. yet seems undervalued in comparison.

(Same question for Sonia)

Sarah
Why is Sarah valued with Joachim, Sofia, or Rose? Is it because of the 10 cost? Her damage/ability suck...

Which series are available in regular card packs?
I think that the following are available from normal card packs:
-The Den of Sin (Crime Fighters)
-Romance of the Three Kingdoms
-Soul Hunters

Which of these other series are available from tickets and boxes?
-Xmas
-Dark Elf
-Princess Series
-Witch
-Dream Breaker
-Full Metal
-Armed Forces

Thanks Very Happy

1. Diane has big boobs... no joke. Card art raises value. Also the speed rank letter isn't always accurate on speed of unit.

2. Caecilia is a rarer 5* since Venus Colosseum was white a while ago. I would value her higher than 35TE personally just due to rarity. As for Sonia, there are just a lot of her out there, but she is a decent card and she is limited. Her monster version is even rarer tho Very Happy

3. Sarah... I wouldn't value her very high certainly lower than Rose and Sofia.

4. Romance of 3 Kingdoms cards are not available in regular packs, only Nanaca and Virgil are. (I think)

5. Of the ones you listed, none. They are limited edition cards.

Diane was expensive because she was new, had good art, and had great stats. As you said, however, she was definitely not worth her >100 TE price tag--and already her price is dropping extremely fast.

Sarah is just a 10 DC area attack, so people think she does better in arena. She really isn't a fantastic card, idk why people like her that much either lol.
Back to top Go down
Hunkamajunka
☆☆☆
Hunkamajunka

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:14 pm

Looking for new Valentine Units

Selling 3* Feeders lv1&max for TE

Also looking to trade or buy a 5* im pretty reasonable with prices =D

Back to top Go down
Heidemariie

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:32 am

Buying lvl 40 sigurd for 3TE. Is that smart? I've only been playing for a week so I'm not sure how things work around here >_<
Back to top Go down
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]
BigMastaB97

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 2:52 pm

Heidemariie wrote:
Buying lvl 40 sigurd for 3TE. Is that smart? I've only been playing for a week so I'm not sure how things work around here >_<

It's a pretty good deal for the both of you.
Back to top Go down
Nazantia
☆☆
Nazantia

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:56 pm

I'm trying to build up my dungeon of monsters.

I am finding it hard to justify buying/trading for fresh 5*s at all. It costs more to level them than they're worth after they've been maxed. Any way around this? They're not like regular units I can just go spam 2-7 with. I understand the 15-20TE base price for 5* Units, but for monsters I don't want to give anyone more than 5TE knowing what its going to cost me to level it. (By cost, I'm saying you have to consider the opportunity cost/value of feeders either in sale or toward a 6* monster that more closely holds its value from feeders as it becomes maxed).

Back to top Go down
Heidemariie

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:03 pm

BigMastaB97 wrote:
Heidemariie wrote:

It's a pretty good deal for the both of you.

Thanks! I really appreciate it Smile
Back to top Go down
zhen2112

zhen2112

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:33 pm

HI, someone wants to trade my lvl 90 Nina for his Max Monica + 70 TE. Should I accept the offer or not? pls reply ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/zhen2112
zhen2112

zhen2112

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:35 pm

HI, someone wants to trade my lvl 90 Nina for his Max Monica + 70 TE. Should I accept the offer or not? pls reply ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/zhen2112
Hunkamajunka
☆☆☆
Hunkamajunka

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:52 pm

zhen2112 wrote:

So HE is offering a Max Monica Slow(Total Max ATK - 257030)

and Your lvl 90 Nina Knockback(Total max ATK 209880) - +70TE

In my opinion depending on what skill you prefer and if the ~48000 atk difference
I wouldn't i value knockback much more than slow. plus 70TE is just basically time used to level up youre nina. Id wait but thats just me.

Take time to do your research in the encyclopedia and price checks on those max units before making a final decision
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:18 pm

Hunkamajunka wrote:
zhen2112 wrote:

So HE is offering a Max Monica Slow(Total Max ATK - 257030)

and Your lvl 90 Nina Knockback(Total max ATK 209880) - +70TE

In my opinion depending on what skill you prefer and if the ~48000 atk difference
I wouldn't i value knockback much more than slow. plus 70TE is just basically time used to level up youre nina. Id wait but thats just me.

Take time to do your research in the encyclopedia and price checks on those max units before making a final decision

I'm guessing that the guy wants Nina for arena. Nina's 15 DC and C speed KB does indeed make her a great unit for arena, and keeps her price relatively stable.

On the other hand, Monica has the highest all-around stats of all 6* and hits land and sea pretty hard. She's probably the best magic 6* out there.

It's your choice, I suppose. Both are great units and it probably is a fair deal--the question is whether you want Nina's missile/arena strength or Monica's magic/all-around usefulness.
Back to top Go down
Hunkamajunka
☆☆☆
Hunkamajunka

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:53 pm

Funny I pulled an Alvida today (6* Valentine) and had trade offers of multiple 6* max, just for her jugs

oh boys, calm down Razz
Back to top Go down
MaskedBunny

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 4:36 am

Hello Everybody.

(advanced apologies if this is in the wrong place)

Long story short: I'm a new(ish) player. Thanks to the immense wisdom of an ally(found only because my recruit was miraculously accepted) I have managed to not be scammed too badly and build up a little stock pile.
I want to know if there is anyone out there who can help acquire a fresh 5* with my 23 TE. Max Yuriya and Max Felicia.
I have other 4*'s but they are pretty valueless as I haven't gotten around to leveling them yet.

I'm hoping to get a Norma or Mihiro or if amazingly lucky possibly a Diane(yes i know its a stretch to the extreme for her)

I'm Grinding the event pretty hard and have 3 Maiden tickets already.
Any assistance or advice would be muchly appreciated.

Note: posting here because I don't think its worth opening a store with such limited inventory.

Despoted is my hero Smile Thanks you for my Norma. I will use her well.
Back to top Go down
BlindedEye

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:00 pm

Why does everyone want Minotaur
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:42 am

BlindedEye wrote:

refer to this topic http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t4370-why-is-everyone-buying-minotaurs Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
BlindedEye

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 7:42 am

aszutai wrote:
BlindedEye wrote:

refer to this topic http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t4370-why-is-everyone-buying-minotaurs Razz

Wow....

Looks like I'll hold on to mine til the event, and sell them then XD

I don't really like recruitment events to much Razz
Back to top Go down
MaskedBunny

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:05 pm

Hey Guys.

Can I please have some advice on this.

Basically I have a Norma now. So I am not sure which is the better option. The Goal is a 6*

Do I:
a) Try and trade up with my Norma + whatever I can get = Better 5*'s

b) Try and save the Norma and Get other 5*'s with what ever I can?

I am not sure which is the smarter goal here. Will people rather want 1 "Great" 5* + adds or several 5* in the "reasonable" section.
Back to top Go down
ATB
☆☆☆
ATB

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:19 pm

I believe people would take the former because there are less cards to sell and people are likely to want more out of the deal in trade value since they have to sell those cards.

Also now is a good time to sell stuff since the event can give you 9TE for getting 20k event points for soloing.
A lot new players jumped in on it too which helps a bit I suppose.
Back to top Go down
HighClassTopHat

HighClassTopHat

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:06 pm

Not sure if this is a price check question or not, since it's more of a broad topic

In general, how are 4* units valued at max? I know the base is around 8 TE for most of them, but some things get factored in like being LE, or just a good card, right?

For example, how would a max Romanovich match up against a max Avril? Romanovich seems a crazy deal better than the latter in terms of stats (except vs air), as well as being LE, and Avril is an easily-acquired, ability-less card - how much more would Romanovich be worth in comparison? Would there be a significant difference?

Or for a more difficult comparison, Angela vs. Antony? Would the fact that Angela has a much higher speed and also Poison set her above Antony in any way?

I've honestly never sold cards before, and the only time I bought from people was when they were selling fresh 4*'s. Only experience is reading around the boards.
Back to top Go down
http://highclasstophat.tumblr.com
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:47 pm

HighClassTopHat wrote:
Not sure if this is a price check question or not, since it's more of a broad topic

In general, how are 4* units valued at max? I know the base is around 8 TE for most of them, but some things get factored in like being LE, or just a good card, right?

For example, how would a max Romanovich match up against a max Avril? Romanovich seems a crazy deal better than the latter in terms of stats (except vs air), as well as being LE, and Avril is an easily-acquired, ability-less card - how much more would Romanovich be worth in comparison? Would there be a significant difference?

Or for a more difficult comparison, Angela vs. Antony? Would the fact that Angela has a much higher speed and also Poison set her above Antony in any way?

I've honestly never sold cards before, and the only time I bought from people was when they were selling fresh 4*'s. Only experience is reading around the boards.

According to the pros (or those who have plenty of 6*s under their belt), they're all the same to them and it doesn't matter how rare they are.
As long as they are maxed out, they will buy them at 7-8 TE each, depending on the buyer/seller themselves.
Honestly, if you're selling maxed 4*s for TE, best to sacrifice the common ones from the current prem packs that don't have any new or special units. Otherwise those limited units will be eaten for good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trading Center Public Chat
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next