Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Need help on setting up defense.

Go down 
+22
nmtran777
xxardas
po1102
TypeAlpha
BkWiz
themadmanazn
walker8030
xionnguyen
Dythirk
Ghost_Star
Loveapplesss
abendwolke
chaosbladeuk
motoh
memphiskite
kotobaasobid
Blargod
Evageek
Cadencymark
clocksprocket
predator852
Hadrael
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
abendwolke

abendwolke

Need help on setting up defense. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help on setting up defense.   Need help on setting up defense. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 2:39 pm

thanks blargod... and now on to finding trolls o_O

anyone have an extra troll for me? Wink

xionnguyen, wow! I stopped counting after 13 vampires and 5 sonjas O.O
Back to top Go down
xionnguyen
☆☆
xionnguyen

PostSubject: Re: Need help on setting up defense.   Need help on setting up defense. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:45 pm

abendwolke wrote:
thanks blargod... and now on to finding trolls o_O

anyone have an extra troll for me? Wink

xionnguyen, wow! I stopped counting after 13 vampires and 5 sonjas O.O

17 vampires
6 sonias
3cats
1cerebrus
1luce
1 bene
1ghost
i believe thats all i have currently
Back to top Go down
walker8030

PostSubject: Re: Need help on setting up defense.   Need help on setting up defense. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:15 am

i just want to know, what's the point of defense in this game??
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Need help on setting up defense.   Need help on setting up defense. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:36 am

A player can attack you and take a portion of your Luna up to 10,000. If you have 100,000 or more Luna they will take 10,000. Anything less than 100,000 they will take a fraction of 10,000.

IMO a defense is almost pointless. I have never came across a defense I could not punch through. The best defense (IMO) is just a long one, the more moster units, the longer it will take. Does your opponent really want to waste precious time waiting for your 30th monster to go by? Laughing
Back to top Go down
walker8030

PostSubject: Re: Need help on setting up defense.   Need help on setting up defense. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:42 am

no one knows how many monster he/she has in the inventory.
i also think defense is pointless why bother leveling up monster, etc lol...
the money u lose = the money u gain in battle so it's fine i think?
not like a lot of ppl will attack u in the same day hahaha
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Need help on setting up defense.   Need help on setting up defense. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:46 am

themadmanazn wrote:
A player can attack you and take a portion of your Luna up to 10,000. If you have 100,000 or more Luna they will take 10,000. Anything less than 100,000 they will take a fraction of 10,000.

IMO a defense is almost pointless. I have never came across a defense I could not punch through. The best defense (IMO) is just a long one, the more moster units, the longer it will take. Does your opponent really want to waste precious time waiting for your 30th monster to go by? Laughing
48939842 or 52644080. Have fun. Smile

Or attack me for thematic defense fun! 50813064!
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Need help on setting up defense.   Need help on setting up defense. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:33 am

BkWiz wrote:
themadmanazn wrote:

I could try... but I'd be afraid of the wrath I would incur... lol

I am just saying in my experience, it takes a lot of effort to level monsters to a point where a defense is effective (since all you can do is feed them cards, you can't quest grind). Most new players are better off not worrying about it too much and banking their luna.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Need help on setting up defense.   Need help on setting up defense. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:17 am

themadmanazn wrote:
BkWiz wrote:
themadmanazn wrote:

I could try... but I'd be afraid of the wrath I would incur... lol

I am just saying in my experience, it takes a lot of effort to level monsters to a point where a defense is effective (since all you can do is feed them cards, you can't quest grind). Most new players are better off not worrying about it too much and banking their luna.

The two I posted don't care. And I don't care either. The first two put a lot of time and effort into their defense. They want people to attack. I was just bored and made a defense using a theme for kicks.
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: Need help on setting up defense.   Need help on setting up defense. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 7:07 am

Hah.. defence. I just put up 74 goblins only for the attacker to gain about 3k luna. It's more like i wanted them to feel that it was a waste of time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Need help on setting up defense.   Need help on setting up defense. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 11:28 am

I've been constantly leveling up monsters, the only one I ever maxed is a troll...Granted, him and that kracken of mine have pissed a lot of people off I'm sure, I always keep about 30 partially leveled monsters in my unit list...
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Need help on setting up defense.   Need help on setting up defense. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 4:26 pm

74 maxed trolls.

Best defense ever!!!
Back to top Go down
xxardas

xxardas

PostSubject: Re: Need help on setting up defense.   Need help on setting up defense. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:41 am

hi guys!!
i know that i have much to learn in these game,that s why i m asking your help here...i have a doubt here,when i m atacked by someone, does my monster defend atomctily or do i have tp put them in favorite so that they can defend me? i m asking that because it have hapened to me that sometimes whem i atack theres no monster defending them...

best regard

xxardas
Back to top Go down
nmtran777
☆☆☆
nmtran777

PostSubject: Re: Need help on setting up defense.   Need help on setting up defense. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:44 am

xxardas wrote:
hi guys!!
i know that i have much to learn in these game,that s why i m asking your help here...i have a doubt here,when i m atacked by someone, does my monster defend atomctily or do i have tp put them in favorite so that they can defend me? i m asking that because it have hapened to me that sometimes whem i atack theres no monster defending them...

best regard

xxardas

Monsters in your inventory (not your inbox) will automatically defend. They will run through the path in the order you received them. If you want to check this, go to your Units menu, sort by Default and Monster. The first one on this list will be the first one to defend and they will go in order from there.

Adding a monster to your favorites does not affect it in battle.
Back to top Go down
xxardas

xxardas

PostSubject: Re: Need help on setting up defense.   Need help on setting up defense. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:51 am

nmtran777 wrote:
xxardas wrote:
hi guys!!

best regard

xxardas

Monsters in your inventory (not your inbox) will automatically defend. They will run through the path in the order you received them. If you want to check this, go to your Units menu, sort by Default and Monster. The first one on this list will be the first one to defend and they will go in order from there.

Adding a monster to your favorites does not affect it in battle.

Thanks for the help Wink
Back to top Go down
xxardas

xxardas

PostSubject: Re: Need help on setting up defense.   Need help on setting up defense. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:55 am

so how do i pu them in the inventory?
Back to top Go down
nmtran777
☆☆☆
nmtran777

PostSubject: Re: Need help on setting up defense.   Need help on setting up defense. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:00 am

xxardas wrote:
so how do i pu them in the inventory?
By that I mean they show up in your Units menu

If you want to reorder them, ask someone to help you bank cards. Trade your monsters to him/her and have him/her cancel the trade. This will put them back into your inbox and you then Receive them in the order you want them to run.
Back to top Go down
xxardas

xxardas

PostSubject: Re: Need help on setting up defense.   Need help on setting up defense. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:10 pm

ok thanks for the help!!
Back to top Go down
Hunkamajunka
☆☆☆
Hunkamajunka

PostSubject: Re: Need help on setting up defense.   Need help on setting up defense. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:56 pm

I still want at least a seldom defense
Back to top Go down
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆
Hyouzanryu

PostSubject: Re: Need help on setting up defense.   Need help on setting up defense. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:06 am

Got a question!

Is the only way to level up your monsters through enhancing?
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: Need help on setting up defense.   Need help on setting up defense. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:34 am

Hyouzanryu wrote:
Got a question!

Is the only way to level up your monsters through enhancing?

I'll quote someone who gave the answer:

themadmanazn wrote:

That's why I'm waiting for Panel/Boost Fest to level my defense D:
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Need help on setting up defense.   Need help on setting up defense. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:29 pm

Well, my experience is, if you use a 6* as your leader, much less people attack you, even if you have zero defence.
And if you have a rarer card as your leader, pretty much same effect.
5* also helps a bit, but not as much.

I grin 2-7, so I have multiple sets of artifacts on 2 accounts, my main with a 6* mata basically is free from attack, only occasionally some people pop's up and say hi, most of the only battle record is from my own alt, which is trying to earn battle victories for battle seasoned skill.
My alt, usually with Reamy as leader, also seldom get attacked. But when I switched to Ignat as leader during the battle event for faster speed(so my allies can also have more advantage), I get attacked a few times, all aiming at the left over artifacts. Stopped after I switch back to Reamy after the event.

The best defence is always the psychological type. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help on setting up defense.   Need help on setting up defense. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help on setting up defense.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2