Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Greetings :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PetdaKat

PetdaKat

Greetings :) Empty
PostSubject: Greetings :)   Greetings :) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:14 pm

Hi everyone,

You can call me Pet. Been playing a couple weeks and having fun Very Happy Still saving for a 5*, but I'm up to 84 TE! (though I've also made a bunch of noob trades :/ ) Good to get to know you all! Very Happy

-Pet
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Greetings :)   Greetings :) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:08 pm

Welcome to Fantasica & the forums! Please read the Information & Policies global sticky (also linked in my signature) to familiarize yourself with our rules and some of what we offer, if you haven't already.

Always feel free to contact me or any of the other administrators & moderators if you have any questions or concerns.

That said, 84TE will definitely get you one of many 5*s -- there are many cheap series ones around nowadays. (That said, while some of them may be good units, they may be pretty difficult to sell later.)
Back to top Go down
PetdaKat

PetdaKat

PostSubject: Re: Greetings :)   Greetings :) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:32 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
Welcome to Fantasica & the forums! Please read the Information & Policies global sticky (also linked in my signature) to familiarize yourself with our rules and some of what we offer, if you haven't already.

Always feel free to contact me or any of the other administrators & moderators if you have any questions or concerns.

That said, 84TE will definitely get you one of many 5*s -- there are many cheap series ones around nowadays. (That said, while some of them may be good units, they may be pretty difficult to sell later.)

Thanks Clocksprocket! Just got a Rem to start off Smile cheap, but it's a start!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings :)   Greetings :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: