Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Do we need to worry?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dzone23

Do we need to worry? Empty
PostSubject: Do we need to worry?   Do we need to worry? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:03 am

That the game is under maintenance and i'm the only one online on this forum?

We need to advertize. Wink
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Do we need to worry?   Do we need to worry? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:39 am

Well, today's update made it so that potions and elixirs you get from the daily login reward can't be traded. So yes we should be worried! How do people think this will affect things? Now all the thousands of people playing can't sell their potions and elixirs when they get one from a login bonus, so I imagine elixirs will be more expensive. Might mean more money for mobage/silicon during events as well if the only easy way to acquire them is to buy them from the shop.

Also, if you want more people here, feel free to advertise to your allies to check us out. Wink
Back to top Go down
ZalexRough [Perma Banned]

ZalexRough [Perma Banned]

PostSubject: Re: Do we need to worry?   Do we need to worry? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:51 am

clocksprocket wrote:
Well, today's update made it so that potions and elixirs you get from the daily login reward can't be traded. So yes we should be worried! How do people think this will affect things? Now all the thousands of people playing can't sell their potions and elixirs when they get one from a login bonus, so I imagine elixirs will be more expensive. Might mean more money for mobage/silicon during events as well if the only easy way to acquire them is to buy them from the shop.

Also, if you want more people here, feel free to advertise to your allies to check us out. Wink
they did this so starting and rewarded elixirs are not tradable making people have to donate for them like they originally planed in the first place for a user like me with nearing 600 elixirs I'm happy because now I will start charging double in trades and sales
Back to top Go down
Strenhelden
Terror of the End [Rare]
Strenhelden

PostSubject: Re: Do we need to worry?   Do we need to worry? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:58 pm

I think the most likely reason they made the change is that they realized many people make multiple accounts to abuse the login bonuses...

For the majority of players, this'll mean that elixir prices will go up. But I don't plan to spend elixirs like crazy during the event anyways.
Back to top Go down
struesdell
Baron Von Vermin [LEGENDARY]
struesdell

PostSubject: Re: Do we need to worry?   Do we need to worry? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:13 pm

Yeah, this is pretty consistent with the way consumables are handled in the other TCGs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do we need to worry?   Do we need to worry? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do we need to worry?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: