Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna?

Go down 
+15
steakjuice
rourou1423
cmud2007
Blargod
aszutai
Strenhelden
shaolin312
janus1
Cadencymark
Lanjin559
brokenchicken
Evageek
memphiskite
po1102
fidyyuan
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
fidyyuan

Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna?   Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:10 am

When I first started a few weeks ago, I saw a lot of people offering to buy TE for 150k Luna, 200k luna and stuff so I figured I could save up luna and get some TE. However, I haven't been able to find a single person that sells TE for luna. Do those people even exist XDD
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna?   Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:20 am

All kinds of ppl exist in this game, so yes lol.

Luna is needed for enhancing, and enhancing on units at lvl 100+ can cost millions (that's my guess, never have 6*), so selling some TE is a quick way to get a lot of luna.

New players who don't know better may want to sell their TEs too, cuz, 200k is a huge amount when you first start lol, so it's very tempting...
Back to top Go down
fidyyuan

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna?   Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:24 am

Hmm...do you know where I can find said people who sell TE? XDDD It's like they are mythical beasts XD
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna?   Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:36 am

Just post your advertisement on rare card report or your TC thread, they'll come to you... eventually.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna?   Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:51 pm

I was lucky enough to hoard a ton of luna once that it made me buy TE for 500K luna a piece.

It just depends on the event or how much you're willing to offer for it. Right now, TE is a high valuable item on the market, and since they're the only way to score the 6* units without paying real cash for it, you know everyone will be wanting lots of it.

Think 1,242,532 players all wanting 5,000TE for themselves but there's only 463,253 TE left within the game that hasn't been burned yet.

... no wait, it's an event right now. 35,353 TE has just been burned away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Evageek
☆☆
Evageek

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna?   Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:56 pm

I saw one guy selling his TE for 300k before the Key of Goetia event.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jose.arias.7712
brokenchicken
☆☆
brokenchicken

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna?   Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:12 pm

If you offer enough luna, they will come. "Enough luna" has, sadly, skyrocketed in a manner akin to the fabled Tulip Mania of Dutch history.

An alternative is to stock up on something else. For example, potions cost several orders of magnitude less until the current event, which runs on potions so now suddenly people are offering 2 TE for one potion. The savvy can play one pseudocurrency against the other and come out ahead. (I, alas, am not that savvy.)
Back to top Go down
Lanjin559

Lanjin559

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna?   Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:43 am

There is no one left selling TE for Luna except new players who don't know any better.
Back to top Go down
Cadencymark

Cadencymark

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna?   Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 6:39 pm

I bought 100te for 10M once =P
Back to top Go down
janus1

janus1

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna?   Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 2:45 am

i saw one guy buying luna with tera...I'm guessing he needs lot of luna (prob for enhancing)
Back to top Go down
shaolin312

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna?   Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:13 pm

The thing about luna is its easily renewed, any newbie can come in and earn 200k in one day. TE on the other hand is quite priceless. Since people have been trading TE for potions, because of halloween event, and then burning said potions, all the TE have been hoarded by the upper level players and prying it from their cold lifeless fingers is quite hard. Long story short, you cant buy diamonds with dirt, no matter how much dirt you have. That is, unless you can find a worm...he might trade for your dirt Smile
Back to top Go down
Strenhelden
Terror of the End [Rare]
Strenhelden

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna?   Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:46 pm

I miss the days when I bought TE for 40k each. That was only 2.5 months ago... I once bought Ignat for 40TE and 7 million luna, because the guy knew he could buy a decent amount of TE with the luna. Good luck trying that today!

Then there was the TE(p) change, which should have killed the supply.

But then gtmeteor came along, and the amount of TE on the server exploded, and the prices went all crazy.

And now, we're drifting slowly back to having no TE at all. Pretty soon, no one will be able to sell anything for TE, and we'll have to actually trade cards for cards. On one hand, I think that might make things interesting. But more likely it'll pretty much kill off trading...
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna?   Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:06 pm

Eh, if the trading slows to a crawl or stops; this game will just flop over and die to be honest. One of the only reason I'm continuing playing right now is because of the interesting trading and this community. The card arts are nice, but they'll need more than that to keep me around Neutral

Otherwise I rather just go back to playing Ragnarok Oddessy or something
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna?   Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:07 pm

I think we've already passed through the threshold of a ruined game economy...
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna?   Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:09 pm

Lol, well at least there's still trading going on. Though it is very hard to get your hands on TE unless there's events going on that gives them out Razz
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna?   Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:15 pm

^That's true.

But I mean looking back at my experience when I was a new player, one of the things that kept the game really addicting was the feeling that you were progressing with the luna, account exp, and ally points you were earning.

Now I can't spend ally points or luna. Enhancement isn't limited by luna but by the feeder cards. If I can spend luna and ally points on things like making my leader available to allies even when I'm off for more than hour, it would make the game more enjoyable and would make the economy much better.
Back to top Go down
Strenhelden
Terror of the End [Rare]
Strenhelden

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna?   Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:23 pm

Very true. Without trading, this game would be very boring. I find that I spend way more time surfing people's walls looking for trades than doing "constructive" things like maxing out my units...

But I've only been able to make 2 trades this week, neither involved TE, because people just don't like giving up TEs now.

It's a bit unfortunately, but I think this means that it'll get harder to trade up to a 6* with 5*s. In the past, people were willing to do that if you were overpaying in 5*s, because they figured they'd be able to sell the 5*s for TE. As soon as TEs are gone, no one will want to downtrade anymore... :/
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna?   Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:29 pm

Hum, maybe they can allow to trade luna in game for TE? At the rate of 150k luna per TE and Potion, the market won't be flooded with too much of them, harder to cheat with multiple accounts, will finally make luna useful and make the trading markets much more active. Though I wonder about the downside of that?

Never gonna happen, but I wonder if that could possibly be a good move or a bad idea?
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna?   Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:48 pm

aszutai wrote:
Hum, maybe they can allow to trade luna in game for TE? At the rate of 150k luna per TE and Potion, the market won't be flooded with too much of them, harder to cheat with multiple accounts, will finally make luna useful and make the trading markets much more active. Though I wonder about the downside of that?

Never gonna happen, but I wonder if that could possibly be a good move or a bad idea?

Hmm the game then becomes a question of becoming who can farm the most money. It can become interesting in the sense that you can potentially earn 5*s and 6*s through money alone. I think that people who have used real money to obtain 5*s and 6*s may not appreciate such a move but I could be wrong. It really depends if whether or not 150k is a sufficient sink and if people don't create automated accounts to farm luna.

In an ideal situation, I would say that it would probably be a good idea. Too bad SS is too focused on reaching into people's pockets to even provide some sort of mild and long term luna sink.
Back to top Go down
cmud2007
☆☆
cmud2007

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna?   Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:56 am

I can't understand why they change all ranking rewords to TE(p). They don't do so in Japanese and Chinese server. There is no reason to worry about multiple accounts because of the device registration requirement. Mad
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna?   Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:03 am

I'm afraid 5* and 6*'s price will just go up along with it, but at least it'll make it a bit more attainable, especially 6*s. Since the only way to pull 5 or 6*s is still through the boxsets and winning ranked events. I don't think their value will change that much.

Though the main goal of this change would be to make the in game economy more active. Since now people will be more willing to trade with all the currencies (TE, Pot, Luna). With luna being constantly renew and consumed along with the other two. Of course, people making multiple accounts and farming gigantic amount of luna to abuse the whole system will be a huge concern. That I'm not too sure what step they can possibly take to deal with.

But yea, not gonna happen Razz Well it's a fun thought experiment Very Happy

Edit:

cmud2007 wrote:
I can't understand why they change all ranking rewords to TE(p). They don't do so in Japanese and Chinese server. There is no reason to worry about multiple accounts because of the device registration requirement. Mad

Wasn't that because of a bunch of people abused the TE and Pot give away a few weeks/months back? Not sure if I was around for that though =/
Back to top Go down
shaolin312

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna?   Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:49 pm

What they might do is make all TE and Pots in to TE(p) and Pot(p) which will remove them from the economy altogether. THis would make luna the only way to make trades other than card for card. Which imo wouldnt be the bad. Then what they could do is make TE purchasable with luna because you couldnt flood the market with it. And te and pots would only be used in events.
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna?   Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:08 pm

That could solve the issue, if te is purchasable with luna and they remove the cap on luna. Was the cap at 10m??
Back to top Go down
rourou1423
☆☆
rourou1423

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna?   Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 5:30 am

I couldn't agree more to the hardness on getting te now... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
steakjuice

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna?   Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:05 am

They should convert the (p) TE/pots into tradeable items again.

Being able to buy TE with luna would hurt pack/box sales during events, it won't happen unless they replace it with another consumable, which would become the defacto currency in trades and result in the same problem we're now experiencing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna?   Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next