Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hello Everybody :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lmrt
☆☆
Lmrt

Hello Everybody :D Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everybody :D   Hello Everybody :D I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:07 pm

Hi there !
I'm Lemmart, Im new on the game and come here looking for info of cards and the game in general. I hope I could meet new friends

I start playing Fantasica during the past event Key of Goethia, i found the game so fun but notice that the rare cards got a high value atleast for mi poor progress right now Embarassed

my only dream card at this moment is Hrwm, i really want it but i dont have much stuff to offer, if anyone want to sell him please tell me i put all my good items in your hands Razz

see you in game and good luck to all members Very Happy

my Id: 54105694
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

Hello Everybody :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody :D   Hello Everybody :D I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:10 pm

Hi, welcome to both the game & our forums!

Please read the Policies & Information global sticky (also linked in my signature) to familiarize yourself with forum rules and see what we have to offer. Also, since you're a new player, browse through the Encyclopaedia section sometime for some good resources.

That said, if you have any questions, always feel free to contact me or any of the other administrators/moderators. Thank you!
Back to top Go down

Hello Everybody :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: