Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Something that's been annoying me

Go down 
+3
steakjuice
clocksprocket
Varis
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

Something that's been annoying me Empty
PostSubject: Something that's been annoying me   Something that's been annoying me I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 4:28 pm

I have a few allies that seem to feel compelled to announce, "braved," every time they send brave, which pretty much spams up my message window (and the message windows of all of that person's other allies, too). I really don't see any good justification for it. I can kinda understand the people that want to tell you when they've sent max brave for the day (though even that's starting to seem more than a bit pointless to announce), but not every single time you go through your ally list.

Does anybody else get annoyed at this?
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Something that's been annoying me   Something that's been annoying me I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 4:48 pm

What you do is message them and tell them to cut it out. Yes it's annoying but most people stop once you tell them to.
Back to top Go down
steakjuice

PostSubject: Re: Something that's been annoying me   Something that's been annoying me I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:21 pm

I saw it all over peoples' walls when I started playing, so I assumed it was just etiquette. I can see how it could get annoying though, so maybe I should stop. I only do it twice a day, though - once in the morning and then again when I'm all out.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Something that's been annoying me   Something that's been annoying me I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:07 pm

If you also don't like it you can always de ally them and look for other allies :-)
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Something that's been annoying me   Something that's been annoying me I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:18 pm

"Hey Troi, I want your Indian dinner braves"
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
JuviaJoestar

JuviaJoestar

PostSubject: Re: Something that's been annoying me   Something that's been annoying me I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:15 am

Heyyyy no fair >:3 i only say braved every ONCE in a while, utinni.
Back to top Go down
solascension

solascension

PostSubject: Re: Something that's been annoying me   Something that's been annoying me I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:50 am

brave over it.
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

PostSubject: Re: Something that's been annoying me   Something that's been annoying me I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:16 pm

It wasn't directed at you, Juvia. :p Smile

There were others on my ally list that would seemingly say "Brave" every single time they did it, spamming up my message feed.
Back to top Go down
JuviaJoestar

JuviaJoestar

PostSubject: Re: Something that's been annoying me   Something that's been annoying me I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 4:39 pm

Yeah, i hate it when people do that XD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something that's been annoying me   Something that's been annoying me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something that's been annoying me
Page 1 of 1