Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Anyone else a Thrain fan?

Go down 
+3
wadtomaton
NapkinPower
FastfoodJesus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
FastfoodJesus
Peace Keeper [Retired]
FastfoodJesus

Anyone else a Thrain fan? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else a Thrain fan?   Anyone else a Thrain fan? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:59 pm

I feel like I'm alone on this one...

A dual-axe wielding dwarf (similar to a berserker/viking type) kind of card, yet everyone seems to not like him?

His sprite is pretty dec, and his in game animation is sweet. Are stats always this important o.o
Back to top Go down
NapkinPower
☆☆
NapkinPower

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else a Thrain fan?   Anyone else a Thrain fan? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:18 pm

Yeah, people seem to be a little overly drawn to big numbers and undervalue attack speed IMO. However, while I wouldn't call Thrain useless (except as a trading chip), if you compare him to Ignat he looks ridiculous. Still beats out melee 4* cards, but there are just much better 5* options out there.
Back to top Go down
FastfoodJesus
Peace Keeper [Retired]
FastfoodJesus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else a Thrain fan?   Anyone else a Thrain fan? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:37 pm

I completely agree that there are much better 5*s out there. Thrain's not as bad as everyone makes him out to be though, all I keep hearing is "he's not even worth 50 TE maxed" so? Fiona ia arguable since a ton of people don't factor in her poison ability

When you think about Thrains speed, he's not bad. Compaired to Ignat, he's quite outclassed.

Is Thrain the new 4* now or something? I've been playin this game for fun, trying to slowly progress while having fun. This whole economy is becoming a joke though. Nobody is having fun, they just want A. Female cards with bulging tits or B. Female cards with stats as big as their bulging tits.

How does this equate fun? Thrain's badass imo, his animation is easily my fav so far.
Back to top Go down
wadtomaton

wadtomaton

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else a Thrain fan?   Anyone else a Thrain fan? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 1:39 am

I approve of any unit that could be on the cover of a metal album XD

Personally I don't see myself getting anything better than my maxed out Edgar for leader until I can get a 6* (which who knows when that will happen unless I get lucky in a pack), so for me interest in units are pretty much nothing but how they look at this point XD
Back to top Go down
FastfoodJesus
Peace Keeper [Retired]
FastfoodJesus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else a Thrain fan?   Anyone else a Thrain fan? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:02 am

I -was- satisfied with the Sonia that I recruited, fairly good stats C speed with AA. After constantly hearing how much of a welfare 5* she is (since a lot of people got her) it's nothing but discouraging. Ended up trading my Sonia for a Mihiro, traded 50 TE and 2 lvl 40 4*s for Thrain.

Voila, all prices plummet. Thrain's apparently even more useless, People hardly even want Mihiro. I'm up s*** creek without a paddle.

Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else a Thrain fan?   Anyone else a Thrain fan? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:08 am

i'm only interested in thrain to album don't plan on using him
Back to top Go down
NapkinPower
☆☆
NapkinPower

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else a Thrain fan?   Anyone else a Thrain fan? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:19 pm

I don't know...if you have units that YOU like, who cares what other people think about them? Trade value is nice, but if you use them yourself and don't trade them it's meaningless. Right? So if you converted from one 5* to two that you like, I'd say you're winning. Wink
Back to top Go down
FastfoodJesus
Peace Keeper [Retired]
FastfoodJesus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else a Thrain fan?   Anyone else a Thrain fan? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:34 pm

Well, my only real goal in terms of card art is Monica, which will be quite the long shot. Don't care what I get along the way, but I couldn't have been the only fan of Thrain right?
Back to top Go down
Despoted
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else a Thrain fan?   Anyone else a Thrain fan? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:10 pm

How much damage is a maxed Thrain dealing for the Goetia event?
Back to top Go down
Bsalza

Bsalza

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else a Thrain fan?   Anyone else a Thrain fan? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:05 am

I just got a Thrain and i think he is awesome!
Back to top Go down
FastfoodJesus
Peace Keeper [Retired]
FastfoodJesus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else a Thrain fan?   Anyone else a Thrain fan? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:44 am

I love his animation and his artwork ^.^
Back to top Go down
Bsalza

Bsalza

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else a Thrain fan?   Anyone else a Thrain fan? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:11 pm

Me to however sounds like I got the bad end of the trade haha. Darn at least I finally have a cool male card for a lead
Back to top Go down
FastfoodJesus
Peace Keeper [Retired]
FastfoodJesus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else a Thrain fan?   Anyone else a Thrain fan? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:06 pm

Lol, I traded 50 TE and 4 lvl 47-ish 4*s for him. What did they drain outta you?
Back to top Go down
Bsalza

Bsalza

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else a Thrain fan?   Anyone else a Thrain fan? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:19 am

Max Yuki haha some what fair i suppose
Back to top Go down
cosmicsurf9

cosmicsurf9

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else a Thrain fan?   Anyone else a Thrain fan? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:35 pm

his colours throw me off..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else a Thrain fan?   Anyone else a Thrain fan? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone else a Thrain fan?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: