Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Greetings all ^^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cephycon

Greetings all ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Greetings all ^^   Greetings all ^^ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:05 pm

Just started this game a week ago and I'm really enjoying it so far, so I decided I would try and find a community to try and get a bit better since I don't seem to be doing so hot right now, lol. Embarassed

Also looking for allies! No one seems to want to add me Sad My ID is 54973101, thanks!
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

Greetings all ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings all ^^   Greetings all ^^ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:50 am

Welcome to both the game & the forums! Read our information & policies global sticky (also linked in my sig) to familiarize yourself with our rules and see what our forum has to offer. The Encyclopaedia should have some useful resources for new members and if you're interested in the current event, you can find information on it under current events.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or to message me or any of the administrators/mods! (:
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

Greetings all ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings all ^^   Greetings all ^^ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:24 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings all ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings all ^^   Greetings all ^^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings all ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: