Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Yes, you are looking at this right. A post in 2021.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

Yes, you are looking at this right. A post in 2021. Empty
PostSubject: Yes, you are looking at this right. A post in 2021.   Yes, you are looking at this right. A post in 2021. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2021 9:23 am

Hey everyone, if anyone still remembers this forum.

I was just thinking about the old days and I somehow remember this forum used to be a thing all those years back and I never had a chance to thank all of you guys for playing Fantasica along with us.

Just as an FYI, the rest of the forum is locked for any kind of posts but I feel that I should make this known as many of us might be unaware of it.

Fantasica closed almost two years ago on March 31, 2019 and I was very much unaware this happened until I checked their Facebook page recently.

https://www.facebook.com/FantasicaWorldWide/posts/2111632802257161

Regardless of how badly they handled its game service and how p2w it was, Fantasica was truly something special back in those days.

The gacha games we have now are definitely a lot more generous compared to the old days, in fact, you might be playing Genshin Impact or something other gacha game when you're reading this.

If you've forgotten your account and password to this forum, I can't really help you there but I'm sure a wave of nostalgia must have hit you if you are even here at this day and age. What is a forum anymore eh?

Anyway, if you wish to contact me for anything really, feel free to tag me on Twitter (I will not be entertaining Twitter PMs and trolls), especially for the other moderators (like Luzi) that I worked with in the past. I would love the chance to reconnect with you guys.

https://twitter.com/xstaronyx

I hope you guys stay safe despite the ongoing global pandemic. Take care, and thank you everyone!

This will be my last post.

- StarOnyx / KuroStar

HeartCandi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Yes, you are looking at this right. A post in 2021.
Page 1 of 1