Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Enhancing during panel bonus with over 1k garbage units

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Slacktastical

Enhancing during panel bonus with over 1k garbage units Empty
PostSubject: Enhancing during panel bonus with over 1k garbage units   Enhancing during panel bonus with over 1k garbage units I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 5:06 pm

Can anyone just give me a quick run down of a good way to enhance all this crap during the panel exp boost?

I try to do the 2 1* into 2* to get it level 4, then 2 2* into 3* for level 10, but then I say to hell with it and feed everything into a 4* till level 40. After 10 minutes of this I hate my life that much more.

How does everyone else handle this? It's like an ongoing project I never want to start. Do you guys just ignore for the optimal route and just enhance everything in one go, then grab another group of feeders and repeat?
Back to top Go down
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Enhancing during panel bonus with over 1k garbage units   Enhancing during panel bonus with over 1k garbage units I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 5:20 pm

I stopped bothering because it's painful and still quite slow.

I mostly level up via Legion Battles, then when I hit ~100 or so I'll actually use Goddesses to the rest of the way. Enurta is 2 levels and same type is 3, so you can usually max out pretty quickly.

If you do hate yourself though, then I just feed everything directly into a 4* until level 10 or so. Then feed that 4* into a 4* of the same name. Maybe do that again or directly into my target unit at that point.

I feed 4*'s in the mid 20's to my units since I have almost as many 4*'s as 2*'s and 1*'s and past 20's you're saving money but losing experience (took more to level the 4* than it's giving you back as a feeder). During enhance bonus you can probably go into the 30's and still be positive on experience. But I haven't done the math.
Back to top Go down
Tasaiomar
☆☆☆
Tasaiomar

PostSubject: Re: Enhancing during panel bonus with over 1k garbage units   Enhancing during panel bonus with over 1k garbage units I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 9:08 am

Personally, I just throw 40-50 of them at a 4*, then eat the 4*. It's horribly ineffiecient, but it's either that or just trash the 1,000,000 brave points in my inbox (and then figure out what to do with all the 4*s). Seriously, it's out of hand...
Back to top Go down
Slacktastical

PostSubject: Re: Enhancing during panel bonus with over 1k garbage units   Enhancing during panel bonus with over 1k garbage units I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 5:30 pm

Great suggestions. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enhancing during panel bonus with over 1k garbage units   Enhancing during panel bonus with over 1k garbage units I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enhancing during panel bonus with over 1k garbage units
Page 1 of 1