Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New player

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
seridan

New player Empty
PostSubject: New player   New player I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 2:30 pm

Hey everyone, new player here. Came through the SBT crossover event. Have to say I'm a little lost and have been trying to read up on advice. Seems like I should be working towards my first 4* unit, but only got two 2* from my free premium tickets Crying or Very sad

Any advice would be helpful. Also anyone willing to ally up? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tasaiomar
☆☆☆
Tasaiomar

New player Empty
PostSubject: Re: New player   New player I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 3:21 pm

Welcome! Getting up and running in Fantasica can be a little overwhelming. If you started during the crossover event with SBT, you should have received the apology 7*+ tank girl ticket on the 10th. Pulling that will greatly improve your team. If you played SBT at all during the event, you should be getting more tank girl tickets tomorrow (we hope) that will get you started nicely. (I'm doing the same waiting game on SBT so I can get my new tanks and survive where I left off when all my EU lost their bonuses).

Unfortunately, any new player guides are probably very out of date. So if you keep asking questions here, we'll try to keep answering as best we can.

I'll try to make some room on my friend list and look for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
seridan

New player Empty
PostSubject: Re: New player   New player I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 3:25 pm

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately I joined on the 11th, so I must have missed out on the freebies. I guess I'm curious as to what is the trade currency used in this game? Seems like it is not luna anymore, but time elixiers and potions?
Back to top Go down
Tasaiomar
☆☆☆
Tasaiomar

New player Empty
PostSubject: Re: New player   New player I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 3:40 pm

You're right, the trade currency of choice is Time Elixers and Potions (not the blue ones, those can't be traded). They're consumable items that can be used in events, but they also serve as the currency. It's unfortunate that you just barely missed out on the freebies, but there are lots of players who would be happy to help you out with some common units to get you started. The catch is that you need to be level 31 (player level, not card/unit level). To reach this, you'll need to do the Training activity for a while. You aren't that far from it, so it shouldn't take too long.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

New player Empty
PostSubject: Re: New player   New player I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 3:06 am

Also, due to the sheer abundance of 7* tank girls, some players are selling them for around 30 TE(short for Time elixirs - do remember it). So getting one of those tank girls could be a reachable goal.
Back to top Go down
seridan

New player Empty
PostSubject: Re: New player   New player I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 8:11 am

Thanks, I'll start stocking up on TEs then. What should I be doing with all the crappy 1* units? Selling them for lunas or using them to enhance my other units?
Back to top Go down
zeleaphyr

New player Empty
PostSubject: Re: New player   New player I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 9:02 am

using it to enhance your unit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New player Empty
PostSubject: Re: New player   New player I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New player
Page 1 of 1