Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Super Battle Tactics (SBT) - Discussion Thread

Go down 
+2
cyndre
Vaati
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

Super Battle Tactics (SBT) - Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Super Battle Tactics (SBT) - Discussion Thread   Super Battle Tactics (SBT) - Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 3:05 am

Super Battle Tactics (SBT) - Discussion Thread JHLtcYF4ydLVurG8GEhXiIvFpu2M3LUK_XSw7VIGxJ42lQ627puskuZi9CfFbWuMKJI=h310

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Tank TV's "unnoficial corner" in Fantasica.

Here you can dabble in any topic and talk about everything, from game tactics and favorite tanks to awe-inspiring moments and jaw-dropping defeats. Just remember to quote the person you're asking/awnsering to avoid confusion when multiple conversations are  being adressed between different players.

Also, remember to keep it civilized. The thrills of tanks biting the dust can make the most noble person edgy.
Back to top Go down
cyndre

PostSubject: Re: Super Battle Tactics (SBT) - Discussion Thread   Super Battle Tactics (SBT) - Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 7:23 am

I'm kinda liking the game actually. You can play once every few hours and can make your own EU.

At first sight it seems less greedy than Fanta.
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: Super Battle Tactics (SBT) - Discussion Thread   Super Battle Tactics (SBT) - Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 8:40 am

It's way more f2p-friendly than Fanta, that's for sure. Fast and not grindy. I like it a lot too.

My tactics pretty much amount to mastering the basics, re-spin, targeting and jammer are essential. The fourth ability can be swapped out based on preference, I'm using draw fire at the moment.

A strong first-strike unit is very useful, I'm using Algeria's Bloom from the Fanta event. Start with Jammer so that the initial enemy volley is spread out among your units. Second, you target the opponent's best first-strike unit to gain the initiative in later rounds, then their second best, etc. Use the last ability point to re-roll your first strike unit if it's not "in the blue", or another poor roll if your strike unit rolled well.

Repeat for success.
Back to top Go down
cyndre

PostSubject: Re: Super Battle Tactics (SBT) - Discussion Thread   Super Battle Tactics (SBT) - Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 8:42 am

I also have Algeria's Broom. I've got enough parts to make a second, and I'm pondering wether to build a second Broom or save a bit more to make a big tank.
Back to top Go down
theacks

PostSubject: Re: Super Battle Tactics (SBT) - Discussion Thread   Super Battle Tactics (SBT) - Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 10:45 am

AzakaZero wrote:
My tactics pretty much amount to mastering the basics, re-spin, targeting and jammer are essential. The fourth ability can be swapped out based on preference, I'm using draw fire at the moment.

A strong first-strike unit is very useful, I'm using Algeria's Bloom from the Fanta event. Start with Jammer so that the initial enemy volley is spread out among your units. Second, you target the opponent's best first-strike unit to gain the initiative in later rounds, then their second best, etc. Use the last ability point to re-roll your first strike unit if it's not "in the blue", or another poor roll if your strike unit rolled well.

We seem to be running very similar strategies. For my 4th ability I've been going with overload. That way if they have more than 1 first strike tank, I can target 1 with my tanks and hit the other with overload. That way they can't respin if they aren't "in the blue". Works similarly if they use jammer and you youself can't target, at least you can try to limit their attempts at a first strike against you.
Back to top Go down
Tasaiomar
☆☆☆
Tasaiomar

PostSubject: Re: Super Battle Tactics (SBT) - Discussion Thread   Super Battle Tactics (SBT) - Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 12:19 pm

I've since switched to an armor based team.  I build a tier based 3 grade tank called Prize Fight that has armor buff 8.  That, combined with jammer, effectively blunts any weak attacks from wearing you down.  I'm using that to protect a Rail Gun tank that can wipe out most enemy tanks with one shot.  I find I'm not using targeting unless I get in a tough fight, and spend most of my points on jammer and re-roll.
Back to top Go down
schooldave

PostSubject: Re: Super Battle Tactics (SBT) - Discussion Thread   Super Battle Tactics (SBT) - Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 2:47 pm

To the few people still playing Sbt:
there is new event with bosses that have 1xx hp bosses!
Thankfully the most (I've seen anyway) is two.
Be sure to have high hp tanks in your crew because the damage output is over 2x damage.
Lucky there are new tanks with sweet stats. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Battle Tactics (SBT) - Discussion Thread   Super Battle Tactics (SBT) - Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Battle Tactics (SBT) - Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1