Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Best use of Quest Experience

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

Best use of Quest Experience Empty
PostSubject: Best use of Quest Experience   Best use of Quest Experience I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 2:25 pm

I'm grinding for souls right now and was wondering something about experience gain.

I'm leveling a 7* right now. Is it better too...

1. Just deploy the 7* and gain the 675 exp from the quest.
or
2. Deploy a 2*, 3* or 4* unit to level them and then feed them to my 7*.

Which method gets me the most out of my 675 exp?

Also, i forget often, what is the best level to raise feeders to for max exp gain.
I thought it was 2* lv4, 3* lv8, 4* lv12.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Best use of Quest Experience   Best use of Quest Experience I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 5:30 am

Always level the unit directly unless it's a monster.
Back to top Go down
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Best use of Quest Experience   Best use of Quest Experience I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 2:02 pm

The 2* breakeven point is lvl 4 (the amount of experience put in = the amount of experience it's worth when enhancing). So I wouldn't bother with 2*'s.

Using a bunch of 4*'s might be a good idea since it'll cut down on enhancing costs and we all got hundreds from the those ticket give aways before summer. The breakeven point for 4*'s is early lvl 20's depending on your skills and if you have the type bonus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best use of Quest Experience   Best use of Quest Experience I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best use of Quest Experience
Page 1 of 1