HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share
 

 Step 7 Tickets update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 2816

Step 7 Tickets update Empty
PostSubject: Step 7 Tickets update   Step 7 Tickets update I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 6:11 am

This is a post to remind you that Step 7 tickets cannot be used at the moment because it seems no one is reading the announcements...


Step 7 tickets will ONLY become usable AFTER the Hello Fall Login Bonuses have ended at October 10.

In other words, if you have not missed a single day of login, you have to wait for 11 more days to use the ticket.

_________________
Step 7 Tickets update Revamp11
Step 7 Tickets update N3d

Step 7 Tickets update GIF8

What are you looking at? Razz

Step 7 Tickets update Kagura_7_iconStep 7 Tickets update Soare_iconStep 7 Tickets update Tamazusa_iconStep 7 Tickets update Aquaria_iconStep 7 Tickets update Monnaie_iconStep 7 Tickets update Lavinia_iconStep 7 Tickets update Enju_iconStep 7 Tickets update Carnelian_icon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

Join date : 2012-09-18
Posts : 1685

Step 7 Tickets update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Step 7 Tickets update   Step 7 Tickets update I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 7:01 am

That means I have time to make even more accounts!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xmikechenx
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-13
Posts : 158

Step 7 Tickets update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Step 7 Tickets update   Step 7 Tickets update I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:03 am

How do you get the devices to make more accounts -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 2816

Step 7 Tickets update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Step 7 Tickets update   Step 7 Tickets update I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:45 am

xmikechenx wrote:
How do you get the devices to make more accounts -_-

Bluestacks or genymotion, Android emulators for PCs

_________________
Step 7 Tickets update Revamp11
Step 7 Tickets update N3d

Step 7 Tickets update GIF8

What are you looking at? Razz

Step 7 Tickets update Kagura_7_iconStep 7 Tickets update Soare_iconStep 7 Tickets update Tamazusa_iconStep 7 Tickets update Aquaria_iconStep 7 Tickets update Monnaie_iconStep 7 Tickets update Lavinia_iconStep 7 Tickets update Enju_iconStep 7 Tickets update Carnelian_icon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xmikechenx
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-13
Posts : 158

Step 7 Tickets update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Step 7 Tickets update   Step 7 Tickets update I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 1:16 pm

Hrm, those didn't provide additional ID's for me, but perhaps you have to do some Tech Saavy thing to make it get recognized as a distinct device
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PratzStrike

PratzStrike

Join date : 2014-08-26
Posts : 19

Step 7 Tickets update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Step 7 Tickets update   Step 7 Tickets update I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 4:02 pm

I can't get Bluestacks to do a blessed thing right. Don't know if I'm missing anything. Andyroid works great, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-12-18
Posts : 596

Step 7 Tickets update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Step 7 Tickets update   Step 7 Tickets update I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 6:24 pm

po1102 wrote:
That means I have time to make even more accounts!!

Somehow I'm afraid this special Step 7 isn't going to have anything above a 6*.

But then again a login 7* so maybe I'm just being pessimistic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fairyboy



Join date : 2014-05-29
Posts : 75

Step 7 Tickets update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Step 7 Tickets update   Step 7 Tickets update I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 1:20 pm

KuroStar wrote:
xmikechenx wrote:
How do you get the devices to make more accounts -_-

Bluestacks or genymotion, Android emulators for PCs

not saying that 1pc/phone can oni have 1 reigstered acc??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-09-23
Posts : 622

Step 7 Tickets update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Step 7 Tickets update   Step 7 Tickets update I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 11:57 am

Does anyone know how the Step 7 ticket is used? Is it usable right away or do you need to have purchased up to Step 6 and then get a free Step 7? I may have missed something when I skimmed through the details.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 2816

Step 7 Tickets update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Step 7 Tickets update   Step 7 Tickets update I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 9:45 pm

Spacebug wrote:
Does anyone know how the Step 7 ticket is used? Is it usable right away or do you need to have purchased up to Step 6 and then get a free Step 7? I may have missed something when I skimmed through the details.

Let me answer this question... please read what I've said above lol!

_________________
Step 7 Tickets update Revamp11
Step 7 Tickets update N3d

Step 7 Tickets update GIF8

What are you looking at? Razz

Step 7 Tickets update Kagura_7_iconStep 7 Tickets update Soare_iconStep 7 Tickets update Tamazusa_iconStep 7 Tickets update Aquaria_iconStep 7 Tickets update Monnaie_iconStep 7 Tickets update Lavinia_iconStep 7 Tickets update Enju_iconStep 7 Tickets update Carnelian_icon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-09-23
Posts : 622

Step 7 Tickets update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Step 7 Tickets update   Step 7 Tickets update I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:15 am

KuroStar wrote:
Spacebug wrote:
Does anyone know how the Step 7 ticket is used? Is it usable right away or do you need to have purchased up to Step 6 and then get a free Step 7? I may have missed something when I skimmed through the details.

Let me answer this question... please read what I've said above  lol!

Thanks but I understood that it can't be used at this point of time, maybe my phrasing was a bit confusing. What I meant is that after this event is completed, do we need to purchase up to Step 6 to use the ticket? Or would it be usable for free players as well, say without buying even a single Step?

Edit: but I guess no one can know this at this point because no one can use the ticket yet xD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

Join date : 2013-07-31
Posts : 428

Step 7 Tickets update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Step 7 Tickets update   Step 7 Tickets update I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 3:41 pm

Spacebug wrote:
KuroStar wrote:
Spacebug wrote:
Does anyone know how the Step 7 ticket is used? Is it usable right away or do you need to have purchased up to Step 6 and then get a free Step 7? I may have missed something when I skimmed through the details.

Let me answer this question... please read what I've said above  lol!

Thanks but I understood that it can't be used at this point of time, maybe my phrasing was a bit confusing. What I meant is that after this event is completed, do we need to purchase up to Step 6 to use the ticket? Or would it be usable for free players as well, say without buying even a single Step?

Edit: but I guess no one can know this at this point because no one can use the ticket yet xD.

It's a free pull that contains all of the same chance-to-pull percentages that a Step 7 would contain. It should be ~14 cards, possibly with event items (not confirmed) and your chances to pull rarities 5*+ are greatly increased.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

Join date : 2013-08-07
Posts : 500

Step 7 Tickets update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Step 7 Tickets update   Step 7 Tickets update I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 8:45 pm

Do you think we have to use it for the GW event, or think we can save it for future Step Up packs?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

Join date : 2013-02-26
Posts : 1031

Step 7 Tickets update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Step 7 Tickets update   Step 7 Tickets update I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 5:13 am

used my ticket got only 12 4* the 30 tonics were nice though
looks like the ticket pulls at the rate of your current step
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-06-19
Posts : 917

Step 7 Tickets update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Step 7 Tickets update   Step 7 Tickets update I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 5:34 am

Timed wrote:
used my ticket got only 12 4* the 30 tonics were nice though
looks like the ticket pulls at the rate of your current step

Indeed, 2 5*s and rest 4*s across 4 tickets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

Join date : 2013-07-12
Posts : 707

Step 7 Tickets update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Step 7 Tickets update   Step 7 Tickets update I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 6:41 am

Monnaie 6*
One 5*
Rest 4* (most of which were Titian)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

Join date : 2012-09-18
Posts : 1685

Step 7 Tickets update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Step 7 Tickets update   Step 7 Tickets update I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 9:00 am

7* eu on 1 alt, 1 reg 5* on another alt, the rest are 4*s.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xmikechenx
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-13
Posts : 158

Step 7 Tickets update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Step 7 Tickets update   Step 7 Tickets update I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 9:04 am

I left my ticket in the inbox until today... and it's no longer there lol, the support isn't responding either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

Join date : 2012-09-18
Posts : 1685

Step 7 Tickets update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Step 7 Tickets update   Step 7 Tickets update I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 12:20 pm

xmikechenx wrote:
I left my ticket in the inbox until today... and it's no longer there lol, the support isn't responding either.

Why didn't you take it out?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xmikechenx
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-13
Posts : 158

Step 7 Tickets update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Step 7 Tickets update   Step 7 Tickets update I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 12:50 pm

couldn't use it yet, didn't see a point
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-09-23
Posts : 622

Step 7 Tickets update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Step 7 Tickets update   Step 7 Tickets update I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 3:49 pm

7* EU on 1 useless alt, the rest are 4*s (main and another alt)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ceres



Join date : 2013-09-08
Posts : 147

Step 7 Tickets update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Step 7 Tickets update   Step 7 Tickets update I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 3:30 pm

All i did get was 4* Units. and it didnt made a difference if you gave try with moba points: result was the same: 4*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ggorrell77
☆☆☆
ggorrell77

Join date : 2013-04-08
Posts : 486

Step 7 Tickets update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Step 7 Tickets update   Step 7 Tickets update I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 4:39 pm

AzakaZero wrote:
Monnaie 6*
One 5*
Rest 4* (most of which were Titian)

I drew the same thing Monnaie, a 5*, and some 4*s. Including 4 Titian's. At least I was able to feed the Titian's to the one kept for the guildwar.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-12-18
Posts : 596

Step 7 Tickets update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Step 7 Tickets update   Step 7 Tickets update I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 5:42 pm

ggorrell77 wrote:
AzakaZero wrote:
Monnaie 6*
One 5*
Rest 4* (most of which were Titian)

I drew the same thing Monnaie, a 5*, and some 4*s. Including 4 Titian's. At least I was able to feed the Titian's to the one kept for the guildwar.


I did enjoy having lots of Titans for the 15% bonus.

Then, Titan's reward was to be sacrificed to Scrios after GW =p.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Step 7 Tickets update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Step 7 Tickets update   Step 7 Tickets update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Step 7 Tickets update
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: