Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest...

Go down 
+18
The6thToe
Marduk
Ghost_Star
Vaati
lucentSwallowtail
boyetvalte
AzakaZero
JordanCTT
Spacebug
Kinyat
astroy1943
krisahmeng
aikendoe
GnatB
thedrett
Akiratang
mistive
KuroStar
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest... Empty
PostSubject: The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest...   The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 3:30 am

This thread was meant to show my announcements for my 2nd anniversary but something bad has happened...

In an attempt to rank 50 for Yuugiri, TheUndecidedx (95487027) decided to hack me (StarOnyx,52238608) due to jealousy.

Now, before you go criticising my choice to let the player mentioned above pilot my account, I didn't just go and wall spam for pilots, I got him from the LINE chat GROUP and he was quite a long member too in that particular group chat, even a member of the Brave Frontier chat as well.

He is now being investigated, I suspect he has been behind some of the hackings recently, just look at his start date.

As for collateral damage, I have lost Pastorus, Katara, Stefani7, (I believe Kagura7 will be lost as well ... soon), Thanatos III (my DC unit, RIP, your contribution will never be forgetten), Winter, Arachne7, Eclipse (borrowed from Vandryx), Discord, Sorare, Vervandi, Ea Dragonsbane and some others...

6* included 3 Alitzas ( 2 that was borrowed from Macro, I'm so sorry, I did not mean for this to happen... ) and Quid X Quam.

Thanks for all the well wishes and remember, piloting has a risk, I hope this lesson for me also teaches the rest of the community something. (But then again, I prepared for this in case it happens, so do not worry, I'll be back, stronger than ever.)

2nd anniversary announcements will be in reserved posts

Last edited by KuroStar on Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest...   The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 3:33 am

Announcements:

All allies who have been deleted, please acknowledge and post here so I can add you when I'm ready.

*There should be more than this*

Shakalakaa  61722426

Tsuike 96437225

LuziMiazawa 69969112

engkiatlee81  93435789

McNoggin

Ezodan  

SnaggedDiamond8

arg498

Vandryx  

Vaatigam

ryleria

Famous~

luanadorea

laursfaust ( I don't believe I can find you anymore, robot ally Razz )

andywong813

lyannemoon 56979092

SirTainly

patchfirefox

The6thToe

Last edited by KuroStar on Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:41 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
mistive
☆☆
mistive

PostSubject: Re: The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest...   The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 3:36 am

I'm really sorry that it had to happen to you. I'm glad you're still going strong in the game over letting something like this make you quit. See you around in game, Star!
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest...   The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 3:51 am

mistive wrote:
I'm really sorry that it had to happen to you. I'm glad you're still going strong in the game over letting something like this make you quit. See you around in game, Star!

The ice in me shall awaken...
Back to top Go down
Akiratang

Akiratang

PostSubject: Re: The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest...   The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 3:52 am

Sorry for your loss Star, what was done was not deserved to anyone, and especially not to you.
Back to top Go down
thedrett

PostSubject: Re: The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest...   The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 3:58 am

Sorry for you star. Sad
Back to top Go down
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest...   The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 4:13 am

Wow, that really really sucks.
Back to top Go down
aikendoe
☆☆
aikendoe

PostSubject: Re: The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest...   The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 4:18 am

My condolences, Star. Glad to see you dont let it to broke ur spirit. Hope bastard wil burn.
Back to top Go down
krisahmeng

PostSubject: Re: The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest...   The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 4:19 am

sad to hear that. bro hugs..
Back to top Go down
astroy1943

PostSubject: Re: The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest...   The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 4:20 am

Sorry to hear your loss
Back to top Go down
Kinyat

PostSubject: Re: The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest...   The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 4:28 am

Oh no. I thought u have done with the event and just left 1 unit for other ppl to clear 100 fight.
Back to top Go down
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest...   The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 4:40 am

Damn sorry to hear that Kuro... you didn't do a thing to deserve this.
Back to top Go down
JordanCTT

JordanCTT

PostSubject: Re: The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest...   The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 5:13 am

Action is better than words !!!! Send your pots/TE to Kuro as mental support!!! I ll send 50 pots!!! And my good guilder pal also promised 25 pots !!! Get strong Kuro !!!
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest...   The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 5:23 am

JordanCTT wrote:
Action is better than words !!!! Send your pots/TE to Kuro as mental support!!! I ll send 50 pots!!! And my good guilder pal also promised 25 pots !!! Get strong Kuro !!!

You don't have to... you know...
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest...   The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 5:47 am

Woah, dude, sorry to hear that. Glad you're not giving up though!
Back to top Go down
boyetvalte
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest...   The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 6:49 am

Dang! Sorry about the loss bro. Do lmk if there's anything you need, be glad to help out
Back to top Go down
lucentSwallowtail
☆☆☆
lucentSwallowtail

PostSubject: Re: The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest...   The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 7:03 am

Hang in there! Once I sell a few units, I'll also be sending you some TE :3 or whatever I get for what I have ^^
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest...   The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 7:08 am

Announcements are up
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest...   The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 7:48 am

If you need any sort of advice/help you can count me in (provided that i have the time to help on) ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest...   The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 8:02 am

ah man, really sorry to hear about that >< i really hope that kara serves up that hacker a shoot storm platter.
Back to top Go down
Marduk

PostSubject: Re: The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest...   The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 8:24 am

Kuro, this is awful, I'm so sorry to hear.

But what about the hacker? What can be done about it? Is there any way to get your units back? Did he just eat them all?

Man, I really can't believe how low and petty some people can get...
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest...   The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 8:26 am

Marduk wrote:
Kuro, this is awful, I'm so sorry to hear.

But what about the hacker? What can be done about it? Is there any way to get your units back? Did he just eat them all?

Man, I really can't believe how low and petty some people can get...

He sold all of them for Luna except for one 7*....
Back to top Go down
The6thToe
☆☆
The6thToe

PostSubject: Re: The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest...   The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 8:45 am

Hang in there, I'm so sorry this happened Sad If you need anything at all let me know.
Back to top Go down
gambolice
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest...   The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:20 am

JordanCTT wrote:

The hacker may still have his account info.

Wait for kuro's updates before attempting anything. U wouldnt want that pots to disappear into the hacker's grubby hands...
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest...   The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 11:12 am

So sorry to hear this. You've contributed so much to the community through maintaining this forum and updating the wiki, etc. Thank you for alerting us.

What happened to the untradable cards, he just ate them? What an ass. I wonder if there is a way that Fanta could roll back your account, are they working with you on this?

It's a good lesson about piloting. Piloting is so common in the game now, and it can be SO TEMPTING. This is a good reminder of the dangers, even with someone who you have been in touch with for a long time and they made it into a group with some level of screening, you just never know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest...   The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next