Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hiatus over, Summer's Last Kiss question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GamingPauper

Hiatus over, Summer's Last Kiss question Empty
PostSubject: Hiatus over, Summer's Last Kiss question   Hiatus over, Summer's Last Kiss question I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 5:32 am

I haven't played in a hot minute, last event I remember and have cards from is the Samurai Warrior Princess card series. . . But I'm back. I've read a few threads, gotten the general impression that Popularity events are some of the more possible events to pick up a new 7*. Could some kindly forum frequenter Sum up that concept, or link me to the relevant threads?

I would look it up myself, but I am about to go into work, want to dive in with great efficiency when I get out. Much appreciation, and thank you all kindly.
Back to top Go down
Tasaiomar
☆☆☆
Tasaiomar

Hiatus over, Summer's Last Kiss question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus over, Summer's Last Kiss question   Hiatus over, Summer's Last Kiss question I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 10:07 am

Welcome back! I've been detailing some of the how-to in this thread:

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t11037p15-how-to-grind-for-the-7-shard-pin-ect-in-training-events

EU are everywhere this event, so grab a cheap decent one and you shouldn't have any trouble grinding for a 7*. If you have any questions, please ask in either that thread or the event thread. Good luck!
Back to top Go down

Hiatus over, Summer's Last Kiss question
Page 1 of 1