Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Have we caught to up Japan's events?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StelraEtnae

StelraEtnae

Have we caught to up Japan's events? Empty
PostSubject: Have we caught to up Japan's events?   Have we caught to up Japan's events? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 2:41 am

Considering how many of our recent events have been seriously shortened versions of the original Japanese ones, we're definitely going to reach that point.
Checking the Japanese wiki, the only event we haven't had yet seems to be the new gifting (and the pirate training, which is coming up next). Did I miss any others?
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Have we caught to up Japan's events?   Have we caught to up Japan's events? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 11:39 am

Nope. I guess those two are the upcoming events.

Btw, quick question. What are the gift 7*'s type and skills on the upcoming gift event? Could use a decent Missile unit.
Back to top Go down
StelraEtnae

StelraEtnae

PostSubject: Re: Have we caught to up Japan's events?   Have we caught to up Japan's events? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 7:18 am

The gift 7* is magic with Poison and Incinerate.
The ranking 7* tho is missile, with Poison and Snipe.
Back to top Go down
boyetvalte
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Have we caught to up Japan's events?   Have we caught to up Japan's events? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 9:24 am

Speed?
Back to top Go down
StelraEtnae

StelraEtnae

PostSubject: Re: Have we caught to up Japan's events?   Have we caught to up Japan's events? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 3:02 am

C for gift, D for rank
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Have we caught to up Japan's events?   Have we caught to up Japan's events? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:17 pm

Just to correct Vaati, we actually did catch up to Japan at one point, until it was back to long events...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have we caught to up Japan's events?   Have we caught to up Japan's events? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have we caught to up Japan's events?
Page 1 of 1