Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Angelic Essence - will they get converted?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolframite

Wolframite

Angelic Essence - will they get converted? Empty
PostSubject: Angelic Essence - will they get converted?   Angelic Essence - will they get converted? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 9:45 pm

I tend to hang onto event items that will get converted to tradable potions (like boss raid events). Other events usually specify whether or not event items get converted or deleted, but I can't seem to find it for this event. Anyone know?
Back to top Go down
boyetvalte
☆☆

Angelic Essence - will they get converted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Essence - will they get converted?   Angelic Essence - will they get converted? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 7:56 am

Only event item I know that converts are the ones during training. Rule of thumb is, if item is available for purchase with coins in the shop, it will convert. Then again, this is new and also available for purchase but since you're not using coins to purchase it makes it highly doubtful.  Smile 
Back to top Go down

Angelic Essence - will they get converted?
Page 1 of 1