Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Destiny Beta Hype

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FastfoodJesus
Peace Keeper [Retired]
FastfoodJesus

Destiny Beta Hype Empty
PostSubject: Destiny Beta Hype   Destiny Beta Hype I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 1:20 pm

Anyone else with me?

I imagine it'll be more of the same from Alpha, but still amazing.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

Destiny Beta Hype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny Beta Hype   Destiny Beta Hype I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 7:49 pm

I haven't preordered the game so I think I missed out on the Beta code, but I did get a chance to play the Alpha version a while back.

It was alright. Reminds me of Borderlands but less comical and less guns to deal with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
FastfoodJesus
Peace Keeper [Retired]
FastfoodJesus

Destiny Beta Hype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny Beta Hype   Destiny Beta Hype I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 8:12 pm

The alpha was fun. Beta has some more juice to it. Got the starter missions to it, which are fairly decent.

Everyone that preordered the game was given 3 codes - I already gave mine away, or else I'd post them here. If you look around though, it's pretty easy to get a code.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

Destiny Beta Hype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny Beta Hype   Destiny Beta Hype I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 7:18 pm

Wow! Three codes! That's pretty generous~

But nah, I won't have time to play another game when I have a backlog to deal with first... |D

EDIT: Just found out the Beta is now free for download, but won't be able to play it til next week. The download file itself ate up all my monthly usage so I'm on dial up speeds now. |D
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Destiny Beta Hype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny Beta Hype   Destiny Beta Hype I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destiny Beta Hype
Page 1 of 1