Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Issues with Stephani in event?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
maesone

Issues with Stephani in event? Empty
PostSubject: Issues with Stephani in event?   Issues with Stephani in event? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:53 pm

Have gone through several thousand action points and over thirty five levels and haven't seen Stefani but once during that time. Have been using the event unit (EU) Ayagasa the entire time. I see the 10% bonus for the EU from defense of princess but definitely do not see the bonus to finding Stephani. Anyone else having this issue? Is there a problem with the algorithm for this unit during training?
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

Issues with Stephani in event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issues with Stephani in event?   Issues with Stephani in event? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 1:20 pm

Oh wow I was just wondering the same thing. I haven't tested this yet (and even if I did it would be a small sample) but certainly from my limited experience today after getting Ayagasa I only ran into one Stefani, but when I was leading my 7* Ignis I met Stefani a few times (similar use of TP I think but Ii'm just guessing that based on the overall length of time I was using each).

In fact it SEEMS like when I use Ayagasa I encounter less # of princesses overall. Could be just a coincidence so I wasn't going to mention it, but since you did I'll just add that. I seem to remember in some training events in the distant past that it was deemed worse to use the EU4 than it was to use a good 6 in terms of # of encounters, but here we have the added complication of the additional love points we get when using the EU.

After work today I'll do testing with both. We might want to move this conversation to the event thread.
Back to top Go down

Issues with Stephani in event?
Page 1 of 1