Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Please help.

Go down 
+5
KuroStar
po1102
Kasaisama
ggorrell77
Real_HonestEyes
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Real_HonestEyes

Please help. Empty
PostSubject: Please help.   Please help. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:24 am

Alright,

I'm not new to this game I used to play about 6 months to a year ago.. I loved it and figured I would get myself back into it. Well, I need some advice on what I'm doing. I'm buying fresh 6* cards and leveling them(MLB) and selling then for profit. I've sold a few already the only problem is it takes a week or so for me to level a 6* all the way up.

I've read forums on how to enhance and tried to look at calculators but I think I'm doing something wrong. I do enhance my 6* cards with level 4 2* cards.. But after I hit level 70-80 it takes so many cards to go up one level.

I've even tried to do the lvl 16 4* cards.. I will level them up on 2-7 about 3-5 and enhance but it's only 1 lvl each card or close to one level. This is becoming frustrated and honestly.. Almost not worth it.. am I doing something wrong..? Or is this really just how long it takes to level up a 6* card without spending money on TR for 5* feeders and what not..

Thanks so much for reading. Any type of input would be helpful. Smile
Back to top Go down
ggorrell77
☆☆☆
ggorrell77

Please help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help.   Please help. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 12:25 pm

After about level 80 it gets very hard to level up cards. Training events (like the one we have now) are good way to level them up. Past 100-120 the best way to level them up is goddesses.
Back to top Go down
Real_HonestEyes

Please help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help.   Please help. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 12:40 pm

That makes sense. And thank you for clarifying I wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong..
Back to top Go down
Kasaisama

Kasaisama

Please help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help.   Please help. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:08 pm

I level them to 137 then use a goddess. As for training If the unit can kill the boss, I let it go at it to get the exp. If it cant I weaken it and refight it so it can get the exp. XD
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

Please help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help.   Please help. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 8:37 pm

Kasaisama wrote:
I level them to 137 then use a goddess. As for training If the unit can kill the boss, I let it go at it to get the exp. If it cant I weaken it and refight it so it can get the exp. XD

Lvl 137 is too high for ppl with over 9000 to level like me Razz, even with training event, on 2 accounts!
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

Please help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help.   Please help. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 8:44 pm

Yeah, there's a lot of stuff to level that sometimes I groan when I get a free 6* or 7* HAHA XDDD
Back to top Go down
Real_HonestEyes

Please help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help.   Please help. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:47 pm

Yeah, I guess my main this is.. It's taking forever and I'm trying to get started... Trying to make TE to get more 6* then eventually 7*'s.... But I've sold 2 6*'s and working on this one... She is lvl 87 and it's taking FOREVER lol.. Just though maybe someone had some pointers to where it would be a little less painful. Like how to obtain more 2*'s and 3*'s or.. Anything really.. To help me get a 7* or more 6*'s without spending my whole paycheck or taking a week to level one unit.. You know.?
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

Please help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help.   Please help. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:04 pm

Buying fresh to max and sell doesn't seem that profitable to me, considering all the efforts put into it. Just play event imo, like this event; you get 7 tradeable pots per account without even trying (unused Solar sigils will be exchanged for pots later).
Back to top Go down
Real_HonestEyes

Please help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help.   Please help. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:17 am

Yeah..but what other way is there to really make money on this game..?
Back to top Go down
Real_HonestEyes

Please help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help.   Please help. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:33 am

Well, not money. How do I get TE to buy high star cards. I understand grinding events and such but I never get anything good. Ever. 4* usually 5* if I'm lucky.
Back to top Go down
FastfoodJesus
Peace Keeper [Retired]
FastfoodJesus

Please help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help.   Please help. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 7:27 am

Only other way I know of is just save up for months on end your pot (p) and te (p)... Once you have a few hundred of them, and by that time - you'll have maxed several 6*'s that were free (probably) ... Then you could rank decently in an event and do from there.
Back to top Go down
Real_HonestEyes

Please help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help.   Please help. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 7:36 am

Yeah. I guess that would work, I think I would make more with buying fresh and selling MLB though.. :/ lol
Back to top Go down
FastfoodJesus
Peace Keeper [Retired]
FastfoodJesus

Please help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help.   Please help. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:02 am

You would make more, but it's a lot of work. As you have seen.
Back to top Go down
Real_HonestEyes

Please help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help.   Please help. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:21 am

Ugh. How do all these other people get so much. I mean.. They have t spend thousands on this game which is just unrealistic or they can't have a life, job, friends or family to do all of that..
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

Please help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help.   Please help. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:24 am

Real_HonestEyes wrote:
Ugh. How do all these other people get so much. I mean.. They have t spend thousands on this game which is just unrealistic or they can't have a life, job, friends or family to do all of that..

Well, that's the reality in these kind of games , free players take a very long time to get what they want. (For example, gallardia and some AzakaZero) I, myself, am a free player and have played for almost 2 years no joke...
Back to top Go down
Real_HonestEyes

Please help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help.   Please help. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:18 pm

I guess everything would be a lot easier if I could find more 2*'s I have 1*'s out the wazoo.... Just 2*'s are harder to come by then 4*'s lol.. It's crazy.
Back to top Go down
FastfoodJesus
Peace Keeper [Retired]
FastfoodJesus

Please help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help.   Please help. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:23 pm

Those were fun days long ago eh, Kurostar? TE being godly... Event 6*'s selling for 2-3k TE... I'm glad those days are in the past. Razz

But yeah... Playing for about a year (excluding the breaks I took) I started not too long after the game was released. I have several 6*'s, but I've only actually pulled 3 myself. That's excluding 6* ticks and the freebies.

There was one event, not long ago, where you could get like... 400 valor tickets and you had a really good chance to pull 5's and nothing but 4's. Hopefully we'll get another one of those soon lol.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

Please help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help.   Please help. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 7:00 am

FastfoodJesus wrote:

There was one event, not long ago, where you could get like... 400 valor tickets and you had a really good chance to pull 5's and nothing but 4's. Hopefully we'll get another one of those soon lol.

Those were the Marybell tickets, where the final training reward was a thousand tickets instead of a 6*.

They didn't award many 5* though, and roughly all of them were the pack's exclusive 5*, Priscilla.
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

Please help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help.   Please help. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 5:13 pm

Real_HonestEyes wrote:

Exactly. In fact in most cases it is both money AND time, not just one or the other.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

Please help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help.   Please help. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 6:48 am

Real_HonestEyes wrote:
Yeah..but what other way is there to really make money on this game..?

Lol I just gave you an example. Training event = free 7 pots, more if you play actively. Gift event has easy TEs and pots rewards; you can also sell gifts and make lots of pures. Dice event gives loads of tradeable TEs and pots as well if you play. All those are personal rewards, not rank. If you have time to grind and max 6* I don't see how you can't use that time to play event lol. Much less tedious, much more effective.
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

Please help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help.   Please help. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 7:29 am

Sadly it got to a point where the best investment time wise is making alts...

A bit like when the game started and there were no registrations or level requisites to trade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Please help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help.   Please help. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please help.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: