Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Why we can't trade the Bristol??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fairyboy

Why we can't trade the Bristol?? Empty
PostSubject: Why we can't trade the Bristol??   Why we can't trade the Bristol?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 1:11 am

My fren juz start play this game last few week during the 2th anniversary, and he gt 2 6* login unit for free. I found out from the banner there one of the 6* unit which is Shaft is not tradeable, but Bristol can. After 10 days login and get the Bristol nor Agent, i have try several time but still cant trade it...Why? If can't, y the banner there write can?

This is the Bristol Giveaway Event Banner
Why we can't trade the Bristol?? Mgzq6su

Last edited by fairyboy on Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't trade the Bristol??   Why we can't trade the Bristol?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 2:27 am

-Press the Mobage icon on the top left
-Press your name, this brings you to your Mobage user page
-Scroll down, the logout button is at the bottom
Back to top Go down
fairyboy

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't trade the Bristol??   Why we can't trade the Bristol?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 3:09 am

Amasuro wrote:

ahh...really thx a lot^.^v..and gt another 2 more question to ask, i heard ppl say ambrosia and the soul stone can trade, but actually can it be trade? How?? Another question is what actually is the Dark Heart use for??
Back to top Go down
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't trade the Bristol??   Why we can't trade the Bristol?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 3:36 am

fairyboy wrote:
Amasuro wrote:

ahh...really thx a lot^.^v..and gt another 2 more question to ask, i heard ppl say ambrosia and the soul stone can trade, but actually can it be trade? How?? Another question is what actually is the Dark Heart use for??
Ambrosia can be traded by gifting another player your card and having him use Ambrosia on it. You can't actually trade the actual item itself.

Soul stones can...just be traded like normal (TE, Pots).

I have no idea what a Dark Heart is.
Back to top Go down
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't trade the Bristol??   Why we can't trade the Bristol?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 4:16 am

Soul Stones can only be traded during Recruit Events, so they are usually not tradable.

Dark Hearts are event items and can't be traded.
Back to top Go down
fairyboy

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't trade the Bristol??   Why we can't trade the Bristol?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 4:23 am

oohhh...okok...thx you all...the info really help me a lot...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't trade the Bristol??   Why we can't trade the Bristol?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why we can't trade the Bristol??
Page 1 of 1