Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

My First 7*

Go down 
+10
Kurodark
Roanmarvel
Tamachan84
ggorrell77
Ceres
Amasuro
KuroStar
sGabe4
Vaati
Mitch9280
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitch9280

My First 7* Empty
PostSubject: My First 7*   My First 7* I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 4:05 pm

What do you guys think is a good starter 7* card?  I'm currently saving up for one and want to start shopping around for it.  It doesn't have to excel at any one particular event...maybe something that's generally good all around and near 500 TE range.

Thanks for your time!
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

My First 7* Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First 7*   My First 7* I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 5:46 pm

Cella, for 250 TE, is a general AoE Mage that will help on a lot of situations, not to mention her cute look.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

My First 7* Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First 7*   My First 7* I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 6:27 pm

Nox, she'S AROUND 275-300 and has great stats, Poison for quests, B speed, 20 DC and quad attack for Arena
maybe Euphemia too, she's around 450 and her stats are I think the best for a 25DC 7*
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

My First 7* Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First 7*   My First 7* I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 9:19 pm

Nox is a very good option as well, Mimic too.
Back to top Go down
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

My First 7* Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First 7*   My First 7* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 2:29 am

Vaati wrote:
Cella, for 250 TE, is a general AoE Mage that will help on a lot of situations, not to mention her cute look.
Seconded. Cella worked wonderfully for my first 7*. Was my only 7* for a long while too.
Back to top Go down
Ceres

My First 7* Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First 7*   My First 7* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 12:37 pm

Marybell 7* i got her, and to some point she is stronger than Cella, but Cella is pretty good too.
Back to top Go down
ggorrell77
☆☆☆
ggorrell77

My First 7* Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First 7*   My First 7* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 12:44 pm

Marybell is cheap right now. I picked one up a couple of days ago for 75 pots, and 50 TE.
Back to top Go down
Tamachan84

My First 7* Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First 7*   My First 7* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 4:56 pm

Also been looking to buy my first tradeable 7*, only have Mokammel and pastorus.
Better to buy 2 cheapish 7* or save up for one 7*? Currently got 600te and wondering if I should just save up longer to get an 8* in the future since by the time I have enough they will probably be how 7* are now or start building up my 7*s. Took me so long just to save up the 600te so don't really want to just waste it.
Back to top Go down
Ceres

My First 7* Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First 7*   My First 7* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 5:24 pm

ggorrell77 wrote:
Marybell is cheap right now. I picked one up a couple of days ago for 75 pots, and 50 TE.

At least be honest will ya?

http://fantasitrade.com/ActiveTrades?Name=Marybell%207

That is the price i payed for her:150 Te and i dont see anywhere a Marybell for The price  you mentioned.
Always the people telling how cheap a 7* is since you got her, really kind of annoy me right now, assuming like she is a bad 7*and that easy to get. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

My First 7* Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First 7*   My First 7* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 5:58 pm

Ceres wrote:
ggorrell77 wrote:

That is the price i payed for her:150 Te and i dont see anywhere a Marybell for The price  you mentioned.
Always the people telling how cheap a 7* is since you got her, really kind of annoy me right now, assuming like she is a bad 7*and that easy to get. Rolling Eyes
Because every seller of Marybell7 is on there, right?

Ggorrell could have easily gotten a Marybell7 for 125 at an auction, firesale, or from someone who doesn't follow Fantasitrade prices like they're the law.
Back to top Go down
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

My First 7* Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First 7*   My First 7* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 6:26 pm

MB7 very regularly hits the trade walls for 130 (firesale).

In fact you can easily get Nox and Cella for closer to 200 too if you're willing to put in the legwork.

I recently tried the trading circuit over the weekend and it is tiring. Especially when you don't even get a good deal, so I understand it's not for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Kurodark

Kurodark

My First 7* Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First 7*   My First 7* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 6:40 pm

Can I buy a 7* with 6*?
Back to top Go down
Ceres

My First 7* Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First 7*   My First 7* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 6:42 pm

Amasuro wrote:
Ceres wrote:
ggorrell77 wrote:

Because every seller of Marybell7 is on there, right?

Ggorrell could have easily gotten a Marybell7 for 125 at an auction, firesale, or from someone who doesn't follow Fantasitrade prices like they're the law.

Than just post the other site, i don´t see the problem in there.
I only know: Fantasy Trades, and i also didnt find more Websites the sell Fantasica Units.

Kurodark wrote:
Can I buy a 7* with 6*?

Some Sellers agree to trade 6*for 7* look around if you see any Seller asking for a wanted 6* they want to get, and ask if they would trade a few 6*for a 7* Wink

Last edited by Ceres on Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

My First 7* Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First 7*   My First 7* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 7:27 pm

If you buy pure unit for 500 te, the best unit that I can suggest would be Gabriel since she is like Cella with Critical Shot.

But if you want many 7*s, go for Edea x2. That is worth 500 te also.

If you are artwise, try for...... mmmm...Liz7+Cella because Cella looks cute tbh.

@Tamachan

If you are stat wise player, the best 600 te worth 7* unit would be Lana7. She has a decent stats and arena damage as missile unit.

If you are art-wise, cute unit or whatsoever, just test if you can look for Amaterasu.

If you want multiple 7*, try Edea+Liz7 or Edea x2+MB7.

Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

My First 7* Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First 7*   My First 7* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 9:38 pm

Kurodark wrote:
Can I buy a 7* with 6*?

Not really, majority of 6*s have a low value. If you have a 6* that has a high value you will probably be aware of that. Such as Fire dragon monster/unit which sits in the 150 pure range. Or willie unit which sits at 75 pure.

So normally you cant even trade a set of 6*s for a 7.

Which, the lowest 7* atm is Cella, which, if you're lucky, can find her for just above 100 pure.

Back to top Go down
zakuruchi

zakuruchi

My First 7* Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First 7*   My First 7* I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:22 am

There's also rosalia or carbine for starter 7*, both are regularly around 200.

And as for the mbell 75+50, i don't see why the fuss about it. 75pot +50 te is about 140 te at 5:6 pot:te ratio. That's in the discount range of marybell. Ftrade prices dont always reflect in game prices too, as sometimes people sell in auctions, or quit sale. Some people quitsale marybell at 120 or so (those sell really quick of course).
Back to top Go down
ggorrell77
☆☆☆
ggorrell77

My First 7* Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First 7*   My First 7* I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:57 am

Ceres wrote:
ggorrell77 wrote:

Actually is Marybell is a decent 7*. Her low price is because of how many of them there are. I had the same problem with my Ethelred. People under valued her for a long time because she was so common. Her price is comming back up now.

I found Marybell checking the leaders wall. I was looking for Marybell around 150, but just kept checking the wall for someone selling. After a couple of days someone came on selling Marybell for 130 or best offer. I jumped on it offering 75 pots and 50 te, figuring they would counter offer. As it turned out everyone else was offering cards instead of pure so they jumped on my offer.

Right now Marybell's price is low because she is fairly common, and a lot of people are willing to trade her. As other more common cards come along her price should stabilize, and with time she may gain in value.
Back to top Go down
Ceres

My First 7* Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First 7*   My First 7* I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:16 pm

Hajkster wrote:
Kurodark wrote:
Can I buy a 7* with 6*?

Not really, majority of 6*s have a low value. If you have a 6* that has a high value you will probably be aware of that. Such as Fire dragon monster/unit which sits in the 150 pure range. Or willie unit which sits at 75 pure.

So normally you cant even trade a set of 6*s for a 7.

Which, the lowest 7* atm is Cella, which, if you're lucky, can find her for just above 100 pure.

If someone sells her for 100Te plz let me know it, i am saving up Te´s right now for Cella, i know she is pretty weak for a 7*But she is soo cute, and princess-like thats why i want to collect her.
If someone sells her for 100TE my ID is left to my profile, and let me plz know it, Thx. Smile 
Back to top Go down
ladyramza
☆☆
ladyramza

My First 7* Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First 7*   My First 7* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 8:08 pm

I saw Cella going for 100te not too long ago. Just watch for 7* auctions that have Cella, Nox, MB7.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My First 7* Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First 7*   My First 7* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My First 7*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: