Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~

Go down 
+18
Amasuro
149342133j
mightyficus
Willifer
MerOak
Pandanics
luanadorea
Peteczech7
zakuruchi
nisankyu239
frostpa
Mayocorn
MistressRuri
Vaati
sGabe4
Spacebug
allyart
KuroStar
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~ Empty
PostSubject: Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~   Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 6:32 pm

1st Prize

nisankyu239

Endless Tears by Cliff Edge ft. Maiko Nakumara

Take note this video is a music video of various animes, you can check the Youtube link description for the list of animes the uploader used. This is one I will definitely put in my playlist, and that piano is just sick at the beginning! Everything just fits very perfectly for me in this one XD .

2nd Prize

Pandanics

Orange by Kugimiya, Kitamura, and Horie

This one is the second ending to the anime, Toradora Orange, I like it! Thumbs up! I can't get this song out of my head for some darn reason... very pleasing to my ears as well.  Oranges Very Happy (Actually, I like apples more but who cares Very Happy )

3rd Prize

MistressRuri

School of True Love by Nem's First Love Academy

The entry that is submitted is a cover by apol, haru and kran. I think this video is the original one but then again, I'm not entirely sure because there are some covers of this out there. Nevertheless, the cover was great, very catchy and upbeat! Smile  I really enjoyed this one too.

Congratulations to the 3 of them!

Special mentions.

Entry submitted by mightyficius
The Beginning by ONE OK ROCK

Entry submitted by Vaatigam
Let Me Be With You by Round Table ft.Nino

This special mentions will get a consolation prize.  Smile

Well, time to make someone happy. I'm going to give away a 6* ... FOR FREE!

But, how much do you know about your fellow players? Well, to get this free 6*, you have to know me quite well, and believe me, for this giveaway I'm doing , it will not be that easy.

Giveaway Contest shall start at 2 June 00:00 FT!!!

1st Prize

Spoiler:

2nd Prize

Spoiler:

3rd Prize

Spoiler:

*No entry fee is required to participate in this Giveaway Contest*

Last edited by KuroStar on Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:50 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~   Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 6:32 pm

All you have to do in this 'contest' is to choose 1 song (of any genre :/ I guess) and see if I like that particular song that you have chosen.

If I like it, it may stand a chance to win the prizes above!

What kinds of song do I like? Well, I can give you two songs from Love Live below, to help you out, and that's all there is to it!

1st Example

IGN: StarOnyx (Your own in-game username)
ID: 52238608 (Your own in-game ID)
KIK Username: xKuroStar
Line ID: staronyx

-If you do not follow the format, your entry will be ignored.-

2nd Example

Good luck!

Rules

-You cannot choose any song from Love Live in your entry (since I used it as an example of what I like)

-You can only submit one song in your post. You only can post once in this thread. If you wish to change the song you have submitted, please edit your post.

-Also, if someone has chosen a song that you want to submit, please choose a different song.

-Once the winners are announced, winners can contact me through kik @xKuroStar. If they do not receive the reward within 7 days, it will be given to another random lucky participant.

Format

See the above example (Love Live, Snow Halation) for the format.

Please follow this format when you are submitting your entry.

Duration

Contest will start on June 2nd 2014, 00:00 Fantasica Time and end on June 11th 2014, 00:00 Fantasica Time.

Winners will be announced on June 19th 2014. (Confirmed)

Some other things to take note

Please note that your account profile here in the forum needs to have a valid ID number, otherwise your entry will be ignored.

Last edited by KuroStar on Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:58 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
allyart

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~   Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:12 am

subscribe this thread  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~   Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:38 am

Have you reached that age where you're in search for your identity?  What a Face Just kidding, don't take this the wrong way  Razz 
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~   Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:11 am

Spacebug wrote:
Have you reached that age where you're in search for your identity?  What a Face Just kidding, don't take this the wrong way  Razz 

That's your task, not mine XD
Back to top Go down
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~   Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:47 pm

Well, I'll try but I don't think I'll have a chance XD but depending on the 6* you're giving away, I might hire a detective  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~   Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:53 pm

my new goal in the game is to have 50 different 6*s. so far I'm 37/50, so count me IN Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~   Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~ I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 12:27 pm

I may end up participating on this for sheer fun rather than for the prize. I already have a lot of 6* already, several of which are still fresh.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~   Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 10:42 pm

Bump ,rules and mechanics of the contest shall be announced soon.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~   Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 2:22 am

Contest has started!!!

Entries are valid if they are posted after this post.
Back to top Go down
MistressRuri

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~   Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:12 am

IGN: MistressRuri
ID: 97746766
KIK Username: MistressRuri
(No Line available, sorry!)

Here goes my guess! Ahaha. ^^; Good luck to everyone participating.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~   Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:14 am

By the way, you can come up with an English song or a Korean song or anything really, it doesn't to be an anime song like the examples I shown below. Good luck once again! ^^
Back to top Go down
Mayocorn

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~   Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 5:08 am

One of my favorites at least Very Happy
www(.)youtube.com/watch?v=95GBcyYtlzs

Hope i can post it like this, since im new to the forum im not allowed to post external links yet

IG: Mayocorn
ID: 58943027
Kik: Mayonnaisu

I dont have line, hope kik is enough ^^

Last edited by Mayocorn on Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~   Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:11 am

Mayocorn wrote:
One of my favorites at least Very Happy
www(.)youtube.com/watch?v=95GBcyYtlzs

Hope i can post it like this, since im new to the forum im not allowed to post external links yet

IG: Mayocorn
ID: 58943027

It's fine, just edit your post and put your kik messenger and LINE username since I am going to use that to contact you directly if necessary.
Back to top Go down
frostpa

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~   Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:18 am

IGN:frostpa
ID:65981352
KIK:frostpa

Last edited by frostpa on Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~   Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:23 am

frostpa wrote:

Please follow the format that I listed in the 1st example. (If you are editing your post and adding your details then nvm)

Back to top Go down
nisankyu239

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~   Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:34 am

IGN: Nisankyu
ID: 100423979
KIK Username: nisankyu
Line ID: (I forget mine Xd)

~(o.O~) ~(o.o)~ (~O.o)~
Back to top Go down
zakuruchi

zakuruchi

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~   Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 7:14 am

IGN: zakuruchi
ID: 102001205
KIK Username: zakuruchi
Line ID: none

Adding a song with a different feel Razz As a bonus : the accompanying scene.
Back to top Go down
Peteczech7

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~   Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 7:21 am

ING: peteetalon
ID: 59603549
KIK: peteetalon
Back to top Go down
luanadorea

luanadorea

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~   Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 7:53 am

https://youtu.be/ytpklTFdOLw

ING: luanadorea
ID: 14634750
Kik: luanadorea

Dont know if i did this right!
 I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.luanadorea.tumblr.com
Pandanics

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~   Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:06 am

IGN: Pandanics
ID: 93159696
KIK: Pandanics
Line: None
Back to top Go down
MerOak

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~   Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:54 am

IGN: yenibrahim
ID: 70961173
KIK: yenalias
LINE: yenalias

P/S: No IGN ID. Sorry.

EDIT: just found out that IGN stands for In-Game Name... FailFish

Last edited by MerOak on Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding IGN. Didnt know what it meant at first.)
Back to top Go down
Willifer

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~   Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:37 pm

IGN: lun4tik420
ID: 62111148
KIK: willifer420
LINE: lun4tik

I tried to do something a little different than everyone else and not choose some Anime OP/ED

Big Bang is one of my favorite k-pop bands so...There ya go, Hope you like it!

Also, As one Anime fan to another, If you ever want to just chit chat I'm always willing to make new buddies!

BONUS VIDEO!
Back to top Go down
mightyficus

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~   Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 2:16 am

www(.)youtube.com/watch?v=VA0douxJ7co

Spoiler:

IGN: mightyficus
ID: 126400221
KiK: mightyficus
(No line available, sorry!)

Hope you enjoy the track! One of my favorite J-rock!

Edit* Can't decide which of my favorite songs to show you! >.>

Edit** Feeling iffy about my selection according to your 3rd choice, but I'm going to stick with my decision! This is pretty nerve wrecking when it turns into a competition  Neutral

Last edited by mightyficus on Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:07 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~   Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 6:25 am

IGN: Vaatigam
ID:  91150029
KIK Username: Vaatigam
Line ID: Vaatigam

As for the song...:

Full version, with lyrics included. I opted for this music to give an "intencional low yet pleasing recovery" before jumping up to another high-beat song that you might include in your selection.

Hope you enjoy Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~   Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Giveaway Contest ~Winners are announced!~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next