Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Farming Souls for Guild Battles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitch9280

Farming Souls for Guild Battles Empty
PostSubject: Farming Souls for Guild Battles   Farming Souls for Guild Battles I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:49 am

Which training episode is best for farming the souls for guild battles?  I thought I'd just do the early stages with less TP cost, but is there a benefit to doing the later (and more costly) stages?
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Farming Souls for Guild Battles   Farming Souls for Guild Battles I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 6:30 pm

Well, training stages that use higher TP will have more chances to get Tonics.

Take note, that quests will also give you souls too, if everyone in your guild farm souls from Training and Quests consistently, it should be no problem for getting to max moral.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Farming Souls for Guild Battles   Farming Souls for Guild Battles I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:43 am

KuroStar wrote:
Well, training stages that use higher TP will have more chances to get Tonics.

Take note, that quests will also give you souls too, if everyone in your guild farm souls from Training and Quests consistently, it should be no problem for getting to max moral.

Did you mistook Souls with Tonics there? Or do they really give Tonics at the later levels of training? O.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farming Souls for Guild Battles   Farming Souls for Guild Battles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farming Souls for Guild Battles
Page 1 of 1