Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Meeting some technical problems.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
masterofthepika

Meeting some technical problems. Empty
PostSubject: Meeting some technical problems.   Meeting some technical problems. I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 6:25 pm

Hello everyone

I am currently encountering some problems with the connection to Fantasica. Since 5:00 am (fanta time, just after maintenance), i cannot connect using my account. Loading always stops just before when the green/red loading bars appears and game displays the message "a connection error has occured", inviting me to restart the app . I already tried all the solutions avalible concerning connection issues ( clear cache, check internet connection, re-install the application).

Moreover, when i tried to connect by using a new created account, it worked perfectly: the last update charges and i can access to the game....

I re-tried again with my account after that, on my own phone then on another device, but again, there is no connection and the same message is still displayed "a connection error has occured", asking me to restart the app, again...

I came to the conclusion that the problem is not linked to my internet connection, neither my device, but my account. I would like you to know if some of you have already encountered this type of problem,and if you have some issues in order to fix the problem.

I already contacted Mobage but still got the same automatic message "thank you, etc etc...we will tell the deveopers, etc.". All i can do is wait now...

Thanks for your attention
Back to top Go down
krisahmeng

PostSubject: Re: Meeting some technical problems.   Meeting some technical problems. I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 8:10 pm

masterofthepika wrote:
Hello everyone

I am currently encountering some problems with the connection to Fantasica. Since 5:00 am (fanta time, just after maintenance), i cannot connect using my account. Loading always stops just before when the green/red loading bars appears and game displays the message "a connection error has occured", inviting me to restart the app . I already tried all the solutions avalible concerning connection issues ( clear cache, check internet connection, re-install the application).

Moreover, when i tried to connect by using a new created account, it worked perfectly: the last update charges and i can access to the game....

I re-tried again with my account after that, on my own phone then on another device, but again, there is no connection and the same message is still displayed "a connection error has occured", asking me to restart the app, again...

I came to the conclusion that the problem is not linked to my internet connection, neither my device, but my account. I would like you to know if some of you have already encountered this type of problem,and if you have some issues in order to fix the problem.

I already contacted Mobage but still got the same automatic message "thank you, etc etc...we will tell the deveopers, etc.". All i can do is wait now...

Thanks for your attention

same bro, been stuck with the connection error since.. mind me asking, u connect thru Facebook? coz i m, while my friend aren't, n have no problem logging in on my device.
Back to top Go down
masterofthepika

PostSubject: Re: Meeting some technical problems.   Meeting some technical problems. I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 8:22 pm

nope my account isnt linked to fb :/
that's really weird...
Back to top Go down
krisahmeng

PostSubject: Re: Meeting some technical problems.   Meeting some technical problems. I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 8:33 pm

will just have to wait for mobage then :'(
Back to top Go down
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Meeting some technical problems.   Meeting some technical problems. I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 3:45 am

Well, better to log a ticket with Silicon Studio, since this is not an official forum. I believe it's as easy as sending them an email, but you need to look up their email address in the Help button ingame.
Back to top Go down
krisahmeng

PostSubject: Re: Meeting some technical problems.   Meeting some technical problems. I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 5:04 am

Spacebug wrote:
Well, better to log a ticket with Silicon Studio, since this is not an official forum. I believe it's as easy as sending them an email, but you need to look up their email address in the Help button ingame.

actually did send them a email. did all the uninstall reinstall, clear cache stuff.. end result still the same.. wonder any other user have this problem
Back to top Go down
masterofthepika

PostSubject: Re: Meeting some technical problems.   Meeting some technical problems. I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 1:18 pm

hope they will fix it soon... got a response some hours earlier, then nothing...
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

PostSubject: Re: Meeting some technical problems.   Meeting some technical problems. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:27 am

Just to conclude this thread - they fixed the issue and sent out quite a large compensation as a result, among which was Potion(P) x50.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting some technical problems.   Meeting some technical problems. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting some technical problems.
Page 1 of 1