Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Talia, is she useless?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

Talia, is she useless? Empty
PostSubject: Talia, is she useless?   Talia, is she useless? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 4:49 pm

Is Talia just a poor man's Romanus?

Like Romanus, Talia has 25 DC and Speed C
But unlike Romanus, Talia has a worse skill (poison), no Arena Skill and i believe all of her stats are worse than Romanus'.

Is there really any use for Talia? I don't know how many attacks she can get off, seems like only way she could be useful is if she has low attack delay and gets in a lot of attacks on bosses.
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: Talia, is she useless?   Talia, is she useless? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 4:52 pm

And poor art too... <_<
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Talia, is she useless?   Talia, is she useless? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:34 pm

seanlink wrote:
Is Talia just a poor man's Romanus?

Like Romanus, Talia has 25 DC and Speed C
But unlike Romanus, Talia has a worse skill (poison), no Arena Skill and i believe all of her stats are worse than Romanus'.

Is there really any use for Talia?  I don't know how many attacks she can get off, seems like only way she could be useful is if she has low attack delay and gets in a lot of attacks on bosses.

Well poison is worse than incinerate in gw but quite better than kb in quests or quest related events. Generally, poison units tend to have lower stats, like aa units, because they are, along with aa units, op in quests.

And no, she's just as fast as the other C speed mages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talia, is she useless?   Talia, is she useless? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talia, is she useless?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: